Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Engineer

Default Humbucker Music credit card warning...

Nope, I am not the same person at all, but I WOULD like to talk to
this Mike fella..
Actually, there is a LOT more to my story than I let on, so you
guessed that much right, but I'll withold that unless Jake the Snake
comes lolling his forked tounge this way.
Thanks for the cops comment though, Jake should count his blessings it
seems. Someone will get him for his **** soon enough, I'm sure. What
comes around goes around.
I'm just surprised that McQ lets Jake do what he wants with the FMR
flag over his head... I wonder if he even knows.

(jslator) wrote in message . com...
Why do I get the impression that "Mike Hunt" and "ProMusicuity" are
the same person and that there is more to the story that this? If
Humbucker Music is charging a customer's credit card without
authorization, then the police should be involved. If they are not,
then you certainly shouldn't be posting "anonymous" statements to that
effect in public.