Posted to rec.audio.tech
braxus braxus is offline

Default Aiwa Tape Deck Belts Parts Numbers

I looked on some parts sites, but they don't list the deck I'm looking
for anymore. I'm needing the parts numbers for 3 belts for an Aiwa
XK-009 Excelia tape deck. I see these on Ebay now and then, but I'd
rather see if I can get the real McCoys from Sony. Anyone have an old
parts list book for belts, look this up and let me know.

Scott
Posted to rec.audio.tech

"braxus" wrote ...
I looked on some parts sites, but they don't list the deck I'm looking
for anymore. I'm needing the parts numbers for 3 belts for an Aiwa
XK-009 Excelia tape deck. I see these on Ebay now and then, but I'd
rather see if I can get the real McCoys from Sony. Anyone have an old
parts list book for belts, look this up and let me know.

A rubber belt is a rubber belt. Do you think Sony even still
sells parts for 20-year old consumer gear?

Most belts like that are sold by 3rd party replacment parts
suppliers. Since there aren't that many different kinds/sizes,
they are typically sold "by description" (round vs. flat, length,
width, etc.)