Posted to rec.audio.tech
[email protected] lowtronic@googlemail.com is offline

Default Akai EA-M830 Manual

Akai EA-M830 Manual

Does anybody know where I can get a free operating manual for an Akai
EA-M830 Sound processor please?

PDF format would be fine.

I am out of work and not earning, which is why I cannot really afford
to pay for it.

I am completely new to Groups, so suggestions for other groups to post
this request in would also be appreciated.

Many thanks.

Nick