Jim Greenfield

"Porky" wrote in message ...
"Jim Greenfield" wrote in message
om...
"Porky" wrote in message

"Jim Carr" wrote in message
news:rZ3bd.29612$_a3.12325@fed1read05...
"Jim Greenfield" wrote in message
om...

Looking at a formula I found for determing Doppler in electromagnetic

waves
I see it is different than for sound. Looking at *that* formula I

would
have
to say that it doesn't matter if the source or observer is moving,

you'll
see the same apparent shift in frequency. With Doppler in sound, if

the
source is moving at X you get a different frequency shift than if you

do
if
the observer is moving at X (assuming a head-on movement).

With electromagnetic waves I would hazard to guess that the "actual"
wavelength changes in either case (source or observer moving) since

the
speed of light is my speed limit. Or maybe I'm falling into a layman's

trap.
If so, I'm sure someone will correct me.

When dealing with relativistic speeds you not only have C, W and F to
contend with, the time contraction factor Tau comes into play and at any
velocity which is a respectable percentage of the speed of light, Tau

must
be taken into account to get accurate results. For the home recordist

who
just wants to figure acoustic Doppler shift, Tau is insignificant.

Jim Carr:
As I intimated, Porky, as a believing DHR, has stepped up to the plate
equipped with the standard SR opening play.
Just because you are a layman (as am I), don't be coerced into
accepting something (Relativity), which is patently impossible/wrong,
just because it is in fashion (they can get their stuff "peer
reviewed" by OTHER true believers).

As you realise, there are three things involved; velocity, wavelength,
frequency.
Notice immediately Relativity is introduced, Porky introduces a
fourth! Tau
What Porky fails to mention, is that this is the result of circular
logic which runs like this:
c (velocity of light in vacuum) is a constant, independent of the
velocity of the source of the light.
Due to this magic, length contracts as c is approached
time dilates (changes) as c is approached
Because time and length both change, c remains the same!

Do you think at school you could get away with that?
Given a simple 3 part algebra, with 2 unknowns, provide an accepted
answer by throwing in an extra (arbitrary and imaginary) factor??????

Relativity will go down in history as the greatest con of the 20th
century.
(It surely wont see this one out)

Jim G
c'=c+v

Oh, I see, now you're smarter than Einstein.... I only brought up the
time/velocity contraction to point out that it didn't matter as far as audio
was concerned, therefore, even if it doesn't exist, I'm still right!
BTW, I believe that the theory has already been proven by experiments done
by NASA and others.

Spoken like a true (unthinking) convert! ("believer")
There has NEVER been an experiment which compared the time of flight
over the same course, between a light pulse emitted from a stationary
source, and one from the same location. This is called a "race" in
layman's terms, and would not a layman consider the first across the
line to have travelled the course FASTER!!!!!!!!!!!
If you ask about, the nearest "proof" that you will get, is assorted
garbage about binary stars and pulsars, all around baseless
assumptions following the circular logic merry-go-round.
Einstein was VERY clever! He has managed to mislead physicists for 100
years!
Gullibility is forgivable- not so slavish adoration of "The Infallible
One"

Jim G
c'=c+v
Jim Carr

"The Ghost" wrote in message
om...

Be advised, dip****, that the isp complaint door swings both ways. So
before you dig yourself in over your head, and wind up with **** on
your face, I suggest that you get your facts straight, because it is
you, Bob Cain and Jim Carr who have been making the threats, not I.

I haven't threatened you, but I certainly understand how you feel threatened
by me. It all falls back on your insecurity. You should explore it. You
should be asking yourself why you're obsessed with defecation (**** leaking
out ears, full of ****, **** on head) and penises (****ing on people, the
length of erect penises, pedophilia with boys). Freud would have a field day
with you. It's really a symptom of your obsession with order.

Jim Greenfield

"Porky" wrote in message

"Jim Carr" wrote in message
[...]

Apology: omitted ...."one from the same location MOVING SOURCE"
Porky

"Porky" wrote in message

"Jim Carr" wrote in message
[...]

Ok, whatever you say Jim.

Porky

"The Ghost" wrote in message
om...
"Porky" wrote in message

Might as well put him on your "ignore" list Bob, he's so far gone that

now
he's claiming a direct line to The Almighty. Next thing you know, he'll

be
claiming to BE The Almighty! He threatened my life previously, and now

he
taking responsibility for the death of another human being. Not only is

he
insane, he might even be homocidal as well. I think it's time for

formal
complaints to his ISP, I'm pretty sure death threats in public forums
qualify as ISP abuse. :-)

Be advised, dip****, that the isp complaint door swings both ways. So
before you dig yourself in over your head, and wind up with **** on
your face, I suggest that you get your facts straight, because it is
you, Bob Cain and Jim Carr who have been making the threats, not I.

Be aware that you need valid evidence for your complaints, not something
taken out of context. We have it, you don't, end of discussion. Have a nice
day!

Porky

"The Ghost" wrote in message
om...
"Porky" wrote in message

"The Ghost" wrote in message
. 29...

snip

In the distant past, you asked questions and I answered them. That

was
before you started ****ing in my face.

Did it ever occur to you that he wouldn't be figuratively ****ing in
your face if you weren't figuratively on your knees right in front of

him
begging for it?

Right now, I wouldn't give you the time of day if your pathetic

existence
depended on it.

Considering what you've contributed in the recording groups so far,

if
you did give him the time of day it would be the wrong time, and

probably
the wrong day as well.

Call me whatever you wish, but know that in my opinion you are

demonstrably one of the
stupidest ****s I have encountered in any of the newsgroups, and that

your
opinion of me, whatever it may be, is irrelevant and of no practical
consequence.

Then why are you wasting all this time posting your ridiculous

insults
and pontifications?

For exactly the same reason that you are wasting your time posting
your ridiculous insults and pontifications.

Hey, I'm having fun with it. BTW, I didn't come over and **** in your
backyard, you came to ours (the recording groups). Go back to sci.physics
and you won't hear from me again. I cut sci.physics out ot the list whenever
I think about it.

The Ghost

"Porky" wrote in message ...
"The Ghost" wrote in message
om...
"Porky" wrote in message

[...]

Your so-called "valid evidence" isn't worth squat, and you are no more
qualified to make assertions about what does/not constitute valid
evidence than you were to make assertions about the Doppler issue.
And, don't come back with your attorney friend says this/that bull
crap, because we both know that your attorney friend is a whore and
will tell you whatever you want to hear.
The Ghost

"Jim Carr" wrote in message news:yFmdd.32688$bk1.29452@fed1read05...
"The Ghost" wrote in message
om...

Be advised, dip****, that the isp complaint door swings both ways. So
before you dig yourself in over your head, and wind up with **** on
your face, I suggest that you get your facts straight, because it is
you, Bob Cain and Jim Carr who have been making the threats, not I.

I haven't threatened you, but I certainly understand how you feel threatened
by me. It all falls back on your insecurity. You should explore it. You
should be asking yourself why you're obsessed with defecation (**** leaking
out ears, full of ****, **** on head) and penises (****ing on people, the
length of erect penises, pedophilia with boys). Freud would have a field day
with you. It's really a symptom of your obsession with order.

Thank you, Dr. Lamebrain, for that cogent psychoanalysis. It is worth
just about what I paid for it. No doubt both you, porky the swine and
bob cain received your degrees in psychoanalysis from the same
mail-order university. Obsession is defined as a preoccupation with
an "unreasonable" idea or feeling. Since all of my assertions have
been reasonable, they fail the obsession test. The truth of the
matter is that you, porky the swine and bob cain are the ones who are
obsessed, and that your shared obsession is that the three of you
believe that you can discredit me with your false accusations and
personal insults. What you fail to realize is that the people I work
for and associate with share the same level of contempt that I do for
asswipes like
the three of you. Bottom line......your opinions of me are irrelevant
and what
the three of you scumbags say about me is of no practical consequence
whatsoever.
Jim Carr

"The Ghost" wrote in message
om...

Thank you, Dr. Lamebrain, for that cogent psychoanalysis. It is worth
just about what I paid for it. No doubt both you, porky the swine and
bob cain received your degrees in psychoanalysis from the same
mail-order university.

It's same university that gave you a degree in English. If you're gonna
refer to "both" somethings you need two somethings, not three. Reread the
last sentence above. You *really* need to work on your insults. If they are
confusing to read, they aren't so funny.

Obsession is defined as a preoccupation with
an "unreasonable" idea or feeling.

Not quite. You're misquoting the second defintion. Obviously, the first
definition describes your behavior he "Compulsive preoccupation with a
fixed idea or an unwanted feeling or emotion, often accompanied by symptoms
of anxiety."

Since all of my assertions have
been reasonable, they fail the obsession test.

Reasonable? **** leaking out of my head is impossible. I've never threatened
you. You know nothing about my penis size. You know nothing about my
relationship with my ex-wife. Those certainly sound like unreasonable
assertations to me.

The truth of the
matter is that you, porky the swine and bob cain are the ones who are
obsessed, and that your shared obsession is that the three of you
believe that you can discredit me with your false accusations and
personal insults.

Quite the contrary, I'm trying to HELP you. How many times have I corrected
your spelling so you don't look foolish in front of others? How many times
have I suggested new insults when the old ones were worn out? How often did
I praise you for a good insult? How many times have I tried to assist you
with your obvious symptoms of mental illness?

I'm trying to be your *friend* not your enemy.

What you fail to realize is that the people I work
for and associate with share the same level of contempt that I do for
asswipes like
the three of you.

You mean those folks over at Anger Management, International?

Bottom line......your opinions of me are irrelevant
and what
the three of you scumbags say about me is of no practical consequence
whatsoever.

You seem to spend an awful lot of time on people who don't matter.

Porky

"The Ghost" wrote in message
om...
"Porky" wrote in message

"The Ghost" wrote in message
om...
"Porky" wrote in message

[...]

Since you don't know my attorney friend, you have no idea as to what he is
or isn't, other than that he is an attorney. After reading some of your
posts, my attorney friend pointed them out to a psychiatrist friend of his,
who is of the opinion that you may have issues stemming from a major
insecurity problem or perhaps from an inferiority complex. He says that if
these issues extend into your everyday life, you should seek professional
help.
While your name might be Gary Sokolich, I rather doubt that you are the
Dr. Gary Sokolich who co-wrote the AES paper "Spectral Contamination
Measurement" with Deane Jensen. If you are that Gary Sokolich, it would
appear that the intervening years between the time that paper was written
and the present have not been kind to you. Alzheimer's is an insidious
condition, and perhaps we should take that into consideration before
replying to your pitiful attempts at proving yourself still competent.

The Ghost

"Jim Carr" wrote in message news:Chked.37619$bk1.12110@fed1read05...

It's same university that gave you a degree in English.

When did I ever claim to have a degree in English.

Reasonable? **** leaking out of my head is impossible. I've never threatened
you. You know nothing about my penis size. You know nothing about my
relationship with my ex-wife. Those certainly sound like unreasonable
assertations to me.

How they sound to you is irrelevant, and whether or not they are
unreasonable is a matter that is yet to be resolved. The fact of the
matter is that it is you, not I who has an admitted failed marriage.
There is a reason for that and I doubt that you could convince anyone
that you had no responsibility for the outcome. I have little doubt
that you treated your ex-wife with the same level of arrogance an
disrespect that you have manifested here.

The truth of the
matter is that you, porky the swine and bob cain are the ones who are
obsessed, and that your shared obsession is that the three of you
believe that you can discredit me with your false accusations and
personal insults.

Quite the contrary, I'm trying to HELP you. How many times have I corrected
your spelling so you don't look foolish in front of others?

No one of substance is concerned in the least with my trivial spelling
errors.

How many times
have I suggested new insults when the old ones were worn out? How often did
I praise you for a good insult? How many times have I tried to assist you
with your obvious symptoms of mental illness? I'm trying to be your
friend* not your enemy.

Anyone having friends like you doesn't need enemies. You are clearly
one sick and pathetic ****.

You seem to spend an awful lot of time on people who don't matter.

After the horses have gone by, someone has to clean up their ****.
The Ghost

And I say that he is, like you, full of ****.

While your name might be Gary Sokolich, I rather doubt that you are the
Dr. Gary Sokolich who co-wrote the AES paper "Spectral Contamination
Measurement" with Deane Jensen. If you are that Gary Sokolich, it would
appear that the intervening years between the time that paper was written
and the present have not been kind to you. Alzheimer's is an insidious
condition, and perhaps we should take that into consideration before
replying to your pitiful attempts at proving yourself still competent.

Presumably you have medical proof of your slanderous accusation. If
not, I suggest that you consult with your whore attorney for some
serious legal advice.
The Ghost

"Porky" wrote in message ...

I've been out of the "equipment repair" business for years except for
the occasional favor for a friend and for some specialty equipment whose
owners pay dearly for the service. I've been in business for myself for
quite a while, and I do mostly design, not repair.

More power to you. Presumably your customers are unaware of the
mindlessness and gross technical incompetence that is reflected in
your posts to the audio newsgroups.

What's your excuse for living on the reputation of having one AES paper
published in 1988? That's the only credential I can find on the web for you,
other than numerous instances of insult trading and a couple of quotes about
not knowing what to do with a third octave analyzer and something about why
we hear "the sea" in a seashell.

I am paid for and judged by what I do, not by what I have published or
what some mindless jackass like yourself is able to find on the
internet. I'm not out to impress anyone, especially
tehniclaly-challenged scumbags like you. But, if it really matters to
you, do a patent search on me, and then provide a list of your
patents.
Porky

"The Ghost" wrote in message
m...
"Porky" wrote in message

t...

[...]

You certainly know little about the law, especially those governing libel
and slander. By prefacing my comments with "it would appear...", I made it
clear that I was expressing a view or opinion, something perfectly legal and
protected by my first amendment rights. I have no need of legal advice
concerning the likes of you.
BTW, I still don't know if your real name is Gary Sokolich, or if so, if
you are the co-author of the AES paper I mentioned in my previous post to
you. So, not knowing your identity, how can I slander you?

Jim Carr

"The Ghost" wrote in message
om...
You seem to spend an awful lot of time on people who don't matter.

After the horses have gone by, someone has to clean up their ****.

There you go again with the obsession with feces.

Porky

"The Ghost" wrote in message
om...
"Porky" wrote in message

I've been out of the "equipment repair" business for years except for
the occasional favor for a friend and for some specialty equipment whose
owners pay dearly for the service. I've been in business for myself for
quite a while, and I do mostly design, not repair.

More power to you. Presumably your customers are unaware of the
mindlessness and gross technical incompetence that is reflected in
your posts to the audio newsgroups.

I get no complaints on my work, and at least I do know how to use a third
octave band audio analyzer, which puts me a step above you.

What's your excuse for living on the reputation of having one AES

paper
published in 1988? That's the only credential I can find on the web for

you,
other than numerous instances of insult trading and a couple of quotes

about
not knowing what to do with a third octave analyzer and something about

why
we hear "the sea" in a seashell.

I am paid for and judged by what I do, not by what I have published or
what some mindless jackass like yourself is able to find on the
internet. I'm not out to impress anyone, especially
tehniclaly-challenged scumbags like you. But, if it really matters to
you, do a patent search on me, and then provide a list of your
patents.

Why should you expect me to have to do a patent search on you, and expect
me to list my patents for you? If you want to know about my patents, do your
own search.
I found three patents for a Gary Sokolich from Newport Beach, Ca, one for
an implantable mic assembly (#6,736,771), one for a behind the ear mic sub
assembly (#6,505,076) and one for "omnidirectional audio in a
communications device" (#5,909,490). Of course Gary Sokolich was only a
co-inventor on all three, and we still don't know if you're that Gary
Sokolich, or even if that is your name. Most folks who are entitled to put
"Dr." in front of their names have a much better command of the English
language than you seem to have.
If you want to know about my patents, do a search like I did, just be sure
you spell my name correctly.

Bob Cain

Porky wrote:

I get no complaints on my work, and at least I do know how to use a third
octave band audio analyzer, which puts me a step above you.

Now, now, Mike. After all, Gary did give us _Spectral
Contamination_...hahahahahaha...HAHAHAHAHA....whew ! But
then, that was written for people of consequence so it's
little wonder it remains obscure (make that trivial).

Bob

simpler."

A. Einstein
Porky

"Bob Cain" wrote in message

Porky wrote:

I get no complaints on my work, and at least I do know how to use a

third
octave band audio analyzer, which puts me a step above you.

Now, now, Mike. After all, Gary did give us _Spectral
Contamination_...hahahahahaha...HAHAHAHAHA....whew ! But
then, that was written for people of consequence so it's
little wonder it remains obscure (make that trivial).

Wouldn't spectral contamination also be crap coming from a spectre, and
isn't a ghost a spectre? It then logically follows that everything Gary has
posted here would be in the nature of spectral contamination, wouldn't it.
*ROFLMAO*

The Ghost

Bob Cain wrote in message ...
Porky wrote:

I get no complaints on my work, and at least I do know how to use a third
octave band audio analyzer, which puts me a step above you.

Now, now, Mike. After all, Gary did give us _Spectral
Contamination_...hahahahahaha...HAHAHAHAHA....whew ! But
then, that was written for people of consequence so it's
little wonder it remains obscure (make that trivial).
Bob

Pray tell, scumbag, what exactly are you known for other than gross
technical incompetence and your recently-disclosed inability to solve
a simple partial differential equation that is discussed in virtually
every introductory textbook on acoustics?
The Ghost

"Jim Carr" wrote in message news:fX%ed.43690$bk1.26179@fed1read05...
"The Ghost" wrote in message
om...
You seem to spend an awful lot of time on people who don't matter.

After the horses have gone by, someone has to clean up their ****.

There you go again with the obsession with feces.

A statement of reality hardly qualifies as an obsession.

Assuming that your wife left you because you treated her like a piece
of **** and beccause you couldn't satisfy her sexually, please tell me
that you didn't breed.

Bob Cain

The Ghost wrote:

Pray tell, scumbag, what exactly are you known for other than gross
technical incompetence and your recently-disclosed inability to solve
a simple partial differential equation that is discussed in virtually
every introductory textbook on acoustics?

http://www.apa.org/journals/psp/psp7761121.html

simpler."

A. Einstein
Gary

Bob Cain wrote in message ...

http://www.apa.org/journals/psp/psp7761121.html

From article linked above:

"As Miller (1993) perceptively observed in the quote that opens this
article, and as Charles Darwin (1871) sagely noted over a century ago,
"ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge" (p.
3)".

George W. Bush anyone?
The Ghost

Bob Cain wrote in message ...
The Ghost wrote:

Pray tell, scumbag, what exactly are you known for other than gross
technical incompetence and your recently-disclosed inability to solve
a simple partial differential equation that is discussed in virtually
every introductory textbook on acoustics?

http://www.apa.org/journals/psp/psp7761121.html

Great find. It describes you perfectly. Unfortunately, should you ever come
to recognize and accept your technical incompetence, you will still be
technically incompetent.
The Ghost

"Porky" wrote in message ...

Actually I don't use my real name on usenet because of nuts like you.

The reason you don't use your real name on usenet is because you want
to be in a position to be able make slanderous accusations against
others without incurring the legal consequences. In other words, you
don't use your real name because you are a cowardly piece of toilet
scum.

Since you've already threatened my life,

That's an outright slanderous lie. I have made no such threats.

and taken credit for the death of another person,

Another outright slanderous lie, and an absurd one at that.

I think I'll refrain, thanks anyway. BTW, why do you use a
pseudonym?

To keep asswipes like you guessing.

This never was about my credentials,
since I never claimed expertise in any of this.
You were the one who claimed to be an expert,

That I did. And since you repeatedly claimed that I didn't know what
I was talking about, you implicitly assumed a superior level of
expertise, and in doing so made it entirely about your credentials or
lack thereof.

and you still
haven't posted any credentials, you haven't even stated that your name is
Gary Sokolich and if so, whether you are the Gary Sokolich who holds the
patents I mentioned. How about it Mr Ghost?

Hey, you're the wise-ass "know it all." Figure it out for yourself.
Jim Carr

"The Ghost" wrote in message
m...

To keep asswipes like you guessing.

Again, the obsession with feces and defecation. What's up with you?

Porky

"The Ghost" wrote in message
m...
"Porky" wrote in message

Actually I don't use my real name on usenet because of nuts like you.

The reason you don't use your real name on usenet is because you want
to be in a position to be able make slanderous accusations against
others without incurring the legal consequences. In other words, you
don't use your real name because you are a cowardly piece of toilet
scum.

Nope, I don't slander folks, I merely express my opinions, making it clear
that they are my opinions, which is protected under my first amendment
rights. You'll note that you called me a coward as if you were stating a
fact, and that is libel. In my opinion you are one useless, worthless,
ignorant, arrogant, ****-poor excuse for a human being, and since I made it
clear that I was stating my opinion, that is NOT libel.

Since you've already threatened my life,

That's an outright slanderous lie. I have made no such threats.

Nothing slanderous about it, even if it were a lie, however, it is the truth

and taken credit for the death of another person,

Another outright slanderous lie, and an absurd one at that.

I agree that it was absurd, but you did say it, so if it was a lie, it was
your lie.

I think I'll refrain, thanks anyway. BTW, why do you use a
pseudonym?

To keep asswipes like you guessing.

If you want to keep me guessing, then I'll guess that you are a closet
homosexual with a major anal fixation. How close was that guess?

This never was about my credentials,
since I never claimed expertise in any of this.
You were the one who claimed to be an expert,

That I did. And since you repeatedly claimed that I didn't know what
I was talking about, you implicitly assumed a superior level of
expertise, and in doing so made it entirely about your credentials or
lack thereof.

No, you clearly and repeatedly showed that you didn't know what you were
talking about, I merely pointed it out to you since it seemed obvious that
you didn't realize it. It took no particular level of expertise to see the
obvious.

and you still
haven't posted any credentials, you haven't even stated that your name

is
Gary Sokolich and if so, whether you are the Gary Sokolich who holds the
patents I mentioned. How about it Mr Ghost?

Hey, you're the wise-ass "know it all." Figure it out for yourself.

Ok, I figure that you are NOT Dr. Gary Sokolich, and since Dr. Sokolich's
contact information is available on the Web if one knows how to look for it,
I think I'll contact him and let him know that you're attempting to
impersonate him on Usenet by intimation. Then we'll all know the truth,
won't we.

Laurence Payne

On Mon, 1 Nov 2004 01:51:04 -0600, "Porky" wrote:

If you want to keep me guessing, then I'll guess that you are a closet
homosexual with a major anal fixation. How close was that guess?

More technical jargon imperfectly understood by Porky :-)

Anyway, what are you, some sort of redneck? Is "homosexual" a term of
abuse?

Porky

"Laurence Payne" wrote in message
On Mon, 1 Nov 2004 01:51:04 -0600, "Porky" wrote:

If you want to keep me guessing, then I'll guess that you are a closet
homosexual with a major anal fixation. How close was that guess?

More technical jargon imperfectly understood by Porky :-)

Anyway, what are you, some sort of redneck? Is "homosexual" a term of
abuse?

No Laurence, I'm not a redneck of any sort, and no, I don't consider the
term "homosexual" to be derogatory. One might consider the term "closet
homosexual" to have negative connotations, not because of one's sexual
orientation, but because it implies that one doesn't have the courage to be
honest about one's sexual orientation. Since The Ghost seems to be
constantly referring to the process of defecation, fecal matter and the anal
orifice, it would seem that he does indeed have an anal fixation of some
sort. Of course it's possible that that particular inclination has little or
nothing to do with his sexual orientation.
I'm not the first to state this opinion about The Ghost, so why be silent
about the others and then jump me? The Ghost himself has used the term "fag"
in a derogatory manner more than once in this group, why haven't you said
anything to him about it? Could it be that porcine predjudice is once again
rearing its ugly head? :-)

Drily Lit Raga

"Porky" wrote in
:

Nope, I don't slander folks, I merely express my opinions, making it
clear that they are my opinions, which is protected under my first
amendment rights.

Enjoy THOSE while they last.
Porky

"Drily Lit Raga" wrote in message
9.11...
"Porky" wrote in
:

Nope, I don't slander folks, I merely express my opinions, making it
clear that they are my opinions, which is protected under my first
amendment rights.

Enjoy THOSE while they last.

Posted after the election results are in, I note. :-) No comment!

The Ghost

"Porky" wrote in message .. .

In my opinion you are one useless, worthless,
ignorant, arrogant, ****-poor excuse for a human being,

The feelings are certainly mutual.

If you want to keep me guessing, then I'll guess that you are a closet
homosexual with a major anal fixation. How close was that guess?

About as far from reality as is possible except in your dreams. And,
if you have any question about that, come on over and bend over and
guess whether it's my dick or a stick of lit/fused dynamite that's
been shoved up your ass.

...you clearly and repeatedly showed that you didn't know what you were
talking about,

"Your" (irrelevent) "opinion" of course.

I merely pointed it out to you since it seemed obvious that
you didn't realize it.

Again, "your" (irrelevent) "opinion" of course.

It took no particular level of expertise to see the
obvious.

Since you have no expertise, you are incapable of recognizing the
obvious.
Porky

"The Ghost" wrote in message
om...
"Porky" wrote in message

.. .

In my opinion you are one useless, worthless,
ignorant, arrogant, ****-poor excuse for a human being,

The feelings are certainly mutual.

If you want to keep me guessing, then I'll guess that you are a closet
homosexual with a major anal fixation. How close was that guess?

About as far from reality as is possible except in your dreams. And,
if you have any question about that, come on over and bend over and
guess whether it's my dick or a stick of lit/fused dynamite that's
been shoved up your ass.

The fact that you put it that way pretty well confirms my guess, except
that you seem to be coming out of the closet a bit. BTW, I might not be able
to tell the difference if you used a regular firecracker. *ROFLMAO*

...you clearly and repeatedly showed that you didn't know what you were
talking about,

"Your" (irrelevent) "opinion" of course.

Ah, yes, but irrelevant never forgets. :-)

I merely pointed it out to you since it seemed obvious that
you didn't realize it.

Again, "your" (irrelevent) "opinion" of course.

It took no particular level of expertise to see the
obvious.

Since you have no expertise, you are incapable of recognizing the
obvious.

But remember, it is your level of expertise that is in doubt here, because
I never claimed any. Looks like you've been hoisted on your own petard
again.

The Ghost

"Porky" wrote in
:

But remember, it is your level of expertise that is in doubt here,

Only in your dreams. The truth of the matter is that there is no one
"here" who is even close to being capable of judging my level of expertise.

because
I never claimed any. Looks like you've been hoisted on your own petard
again.

Despite your repeated denials, the fact of the matter is that, implicitly,
you did. And, you are the one, not I, who is engaged in the expulsion of
intestinal gas.

Porky

"The Ghost" wrote in message
. 6...
"Porky" wrote in
:

But remember, it is your level of expertise that is in doubt here,

Only in your dreams. The truth of the matter is that there is no one
"here" who is even close to being capable of judging my level of

expertise.

because
I never claimed any. Looks like you've been hoisted on your own petard
again.

Despite your repeated denials, the fact of the matter is that, implicitly,
you did. And, you are the one, not I, who is engaged in the expulsion of
intestinal gas.

See http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=petard&r=67, The phrase
"hoisted by your own petard" means "to blow one's self up with one's own
bomb", and a petard can be a loud firecracker, which is why I used that
particular phrase in reference to your statement about dynamite, but as
usual, it went right over your head. You're no fun any more, and I should be
hearing from the real Dr Gary Sokolich within the next few days, so I won't
be sorry to see you go.

John Washburn

"Porky" wrote

"The Ghost" wrote:

"Porky" wrote:

[...]

Hey fellas,

Maybe it's time to get a room so y'all can snuggle without everyone
watching?

-jw

Porky

"John Washburn" wrote in message
"Porky" wrote

"The Ghost" wrote:

"Porky" wrote:

[...]

Naw, Mr ghost has a thing for public humiliation, he begs for it from
practically everyone. :-)

The Ghost

"Porky" wrote in message news:_BWid.27840

Naw, Mr ghost has a thing for public humiliation, he begs for it from
practically everyone. :-)

Actually, Mr Ghost has this thing for enticing swine like you to
reveal his true character. The fact of the matter is that the only
one who has been publicly humiliated is you. The sick, demented and
pathetic aspect of it all is that you gloat about and take pride in
your own lack of character.
The Ghost

"Porky" wrote in message ...

snip....snip

See http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=petard&r=67, The phrase
"hoisted by your own petard" means "to blow one's self up with one's own
bomb", and a petard can be a loud firecracker, which is why I used that
particular phrase in reference to your statement about dynamite, but as
usual, it went right over your head.

snip...snip

The only thing that went over my head was your intestinal gas.
Porky

"The Ghost" wrote in message
om...
"Porky" wrote in message news:_BWid.27840

Naw, Mr ghost has a thing for public humiliation, he begs for it from
practically everyone. :-)

Actually, Mr Ghost has this thing for enticing swine like you to
reveal his true character. The fact of the matter is that the only
one who has been publicly humiliated is you. The sick, demented and
pathetic aspect of it all is that you gloat about and take pride in
your own lack of character.

"Actually, MR GHOST has this thing for enticing swine like you to
reveal HIS true character.". Boy did you hit the nail on the head with
that one! Your true character has indeed been revealed, and here you are
admitting to it. What a maroon! As I see it, the sick, demented and
pathetic aspect of it is that you are sick, demented and pathetic. *ROFLMAO*

Porky

"The Ghost" wrote in message
om...
"Porky" wrote in message

snip....snip

See http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=petard&r=67, The phrase
"hoisted by your own petard" means "to blow one's self up with one's own
bomb", and a petard can be a loud firecracker, which is why I used that
particular phrase in reference to your statement about dynamite, but as
usual, it went right over your head.

snip...snip

The only thing that went over my head was your intestinal gas.

So, you've got your head near someone's ass yet again, I don't think I've
ever heard of a worse anal fixation. Give it up, junior, every time you post
you dig your hole deeper! *LOL*

HAVE THEY NO SOULS OR BASIC MORALITY? clamnebula Audio Opinions 14 April 27th 04 05:02 PM
Acoustic foam placement Panzzi High End Audio 0 April 7th 04 05:25 AM
Mic Questions Twist Turner Pro Audio 22 November 25th 03 03:04 AM
Fixing acoustic foam to ceiling Rick Powell Pro Audio 3 September 2nd 03 02:06 AM
Similar to Sound Forge's Acoustic Mirror? Erik Pro Audio 2 July 7th 03 11:44 PM