Posted to rec.audio.pro
Gareth Magennis Gareth Magennis is offline

Default Blue Microphone service ???

Hi,

I have a Blue Bottle microphone which is faulty. I have emailed Blue for
service info, and the California phone number just rings or goes to
answerphone and nobody gets back.

Anyone know where to go for service info or authorised repair info? Or
what, if anything, has happened to Blue? I am in the UK.

Cheers,

Gareth.

Posted to rec.audio.pro

"Gareth Magennis" wrote in message
Hi,

I have a Blue Bottle microphone which is faulty. I have emailed Blue for
service info, and the California phone number just rings or goes to
answerphone and nobody gets back.

Anyone know where to go for service info or authorised repair info? Or
what, if anything, has happened to Blue? I am in the UK.

Cheers,

Gareth.

OK, found it now. TC Electronics have just taken over the service side.
That'll be Panic Music in the UK.

Gareth.

Blue Bird Microphone Matt M Pro Audio 5 March 3rd 06 03:18 PM
Why doesn't BLUE microphone answer their email? Doctor Phibes Pro Audio 14 November 22nd 03 09:13 PM
FS: Blue Baby Bottle microphone paul tumolo Pro Audio 0 October 19th 03 03:22 PM
FS: Blue Baby Bottle microphone paul tumolo Pro Audio 3 September 12th 03 05:20 PM
FS: BLUE Blueberry Microphone K. Bewley Pro Audio 0 July 6th 03 05:36 PM