Jeff

Default Overheating car radio ?

Its possiable, the fact that memory is lost would normally
mean a back up wire problem but could also be caused
from an internal problem or even a speaker/wire problem.
Jeff

"Maxime Brunet" wrote in message
news
I have an alpine CD radio (2 years old) and it keeps shutting down for
no apparent reason - except for the fact that its really hot in the car. I
have to take the face off and wait 1-2 minutes, and then it starts over
again - but it lost all of its settings ...

So this is my question, is it possible that the car radio is overheating

and
shutting down by itself ?

Thanks for your help,

Max Brunet