Radio processing

Old May 20th 20, 07:37 PM posted to rec.audio.pro
John Williamson

Default Radio processing

On 20/05/2020 19:14, wrote:

> By now you should know where I'm coming from in that regard, lol!

Yes, you are coming from your usual starting point of profound ignorance
about all matters relating to sound reproduction.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.
Old May 20th 20, 07:51 PM posted to rec.audio.pro
Don Pearce[_3_]

On Wed, 20 May 2020 15:52:12 +0100, John Williamson
> wrote:

>On 20/05/2020 15:14, Don Pearce wrote:
>> Here in the London area DAB is rock solid. It is even piped into the
>> 3/4 mile Hatfield Tunnel. FM stands no chance in there.
>>

>I've been driving round Surrey, not far from Guildford.

I live in Hampstead, and I can vouch for DAB dropout-free journeys to
Newcastle on the A1 and Warwickshire on the M40. I rarely find myself
south of the river.

Old May 20th 20, 08:08 PM posted to rec.audio.pro

John Williamson wrote:

>Yes, you are coming from your usual starting point of profound
>ignorance about all matters relating to sound reproduction.

Only an audiophile would think that the delivery/transmission format
has more audible impact on SQ than the monkeys twiddling processor
knobs, or a questionably configured Orban Optimowhatitz.

need help post processing [email protected] Pro Audio 5 May 22nd 09 04:10 PM
Processing GregS[_3_] Pro Audio 0 March 20th 08 01:32 PM
64 bit processing, etc. [email protected] Pro Audio 72 February 23rd 07 10:43 PM
Audio processing techniques for Amateur Radio Don Snodgrass Pro Audio 2 December 29th 04 12:00 AM
More Power To You (processing anyway) JoVee Pro Audio 0 September 4th 04 11:12 PM