Default Receiver for paradigm speakers

Hi , I am in the market for a receiver for my paradigm titan speakers
in the price range 500-800 $. I have narrowed it down to the
following:

1. Denon 3805 ~ 1000 $
2. HK 7200 ~ 900 $
3. Yamaha rx v2400 ~ 900$

And in slightly lower range:

4. Denon 2803 ~ 550 $
5. Yamaha RX V1300 ~ 550 $
6. Yamaha RX V1400 ~ 650 $
7. Marantz 7300 ~ 700 $

Also the NAD T 752/762 receviers ( have to find good prices for them
online)

Which one of these would be the best match for the speakers ? I also
plan to add some floor standing speakers later when budget allows ..

I am not able to audition most of these as there are not many shops
around carrying this kind of equipment where I live.

The specs for the paradigm titan says :

-Suitable Amplifier Power Range : 15 – 100 watts
-Sensitivity -- Room / Anechoic : 89dB / 86dB

Does this mean that the receivers like Yamaha RX V2400 which delivers
120 W per channel would not be suitable and would fry the speakers
(???) ( I am a newbie so pls be patient)

Also why is the sensitivity given as a range ? What does Anechoic mean
? What should I do to keep them towards 89 db?

Ding.
Mark D. Zacharias

I recommend you eliminate Marantz from this group. The company is changing
vendors from week to week, and going through lots of changes. Denon may not
be much better, since they are actually the same company anymore (D & M
Holdings).

Mark Z.

wrote in message
om...
[...]

Bose 901 Review William Sommerwerck General 149 January 8th 05 05:49 PM
Outdoor Speakers MarkW General 1 May 19th 04 05:42 PM
Subwoofer hum: is it my receiver? Brian General 15 February 20th 04 10:11 PM
Bose receiver broken and need alternate. Bill S. General 7 February 5th 04 12:31 PM
Remote speakers? L-pads? Totally confused! Hogarth General 3 July 3rd 03 02:06 PM