Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
DREAMTHR DREAMTHR is offline

Default FS: Vintage NEUMANN TLM 170i Condenser Microphone

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...pagename=STRK%...

For sale is the original, vintage NEUMANN TLM 170i condenser
microphone in mint condition. Yes, this is the original model,
signified by the classic purple Neumann logo. I needn't go any further
and paste stock specs here. If you're reading this listing, you already
know all there is about the TLM 170i.

Recently inspected by Sennheiser (see the photos), the capsule was
cleaned and the unit completely tested to meet factory specifications.
Obviously, it should operate and sound perfect. I have not used it
since its return from Sennheiser.

I purchased it new in 1983, for private use in my smoke-free home
recording studio. It is serial number 110. Except for some negligible
smudges on the body, there are absolutely no dents or unsightly flaws
on this microphone. Many of the photos here are magnified, detailing
any imperfections the human eye would hardly ever notice.

Included is the original Neumann XLR cable it came with. It will be
safely packaged and double-boxed. The package MUST be signed for
regardless of payment method or destination. The purchaser will be
invoiced separately for any additional signature confirmation charge.
International shipping will require a registered return receipt.