merc

Default Pods and baffled drivers sound good. What about speakers?

When I listened to some Focal Utopias which sounded really good, a different
dealer said that they sounded so good because they were mounted in a sealed
cabinet behind that wall in which they were mounted...?

So... I started thinking... if that is so, then my old JBL N24, or N26AW
speakers should sound pretty dang good if also mounted as pods on the
door/floor sides of my car?

Is anyone using inexpensive home speakers like the JBLs simply mounted like
speaker pods in their cars or trucks???