Jamie

Default Set the clock on a Pioneer deh-p20, deh-p200, deh-2000

Hello All, I thought I would share this bit of information with the
world.

I searched for days until I found a solution, so hopefully this will
help you. Pioneer does not have the manual for these model numbers on
their site.

To set the clock on a Pioneer deh-p20, deh-p200, deh-2000, or
equivilent, hold the source button down until the unit completely
shuts off. Then, hold down the function button until the display
lights up and the clock numbers flash. Use the arrows to set the
time.

Also, every time you push the function button after that, you will be
able to set some other features.

Take care everyone,

Jamie Bass