CatalystX

Default FS: New in box JL Audio 6ch amp & XR525-CX speakers

I'm selling a brand new, never installed JL Audio e6450 six channel
amplifier that's conservatively rated at 45W or 75W x 6 with 4 or 2 ohm
speakers, and it bridges into 150W x 3 at 4 ohm. These are all rated
for 12.5V with a THD of 0.08% and S/N ratio of under 104dB so you can
be sure it at least fully performs its rated watts.

I'm only selling the amp because I ended up buying higher wattage 12W6
subwoofers than the single 12W0 originally planned, and I want to keep
a single amp setup. Other than for such large subwoofer setups, the
e6450 is flexible enough to fit into a large variety of systems.

I'd like $285 plus shipping, it retails for at least $365. Let me know
if you'd like any pictures.

Also, if you're looking for some great speakers, I've got a pair of new
in box JL XR525-CX coaxials with some of the best sounding German made
tweeters available. That's not just a sales pitch either, I've got some
Rainbows that sound beautiful but their tweeters are still just a bit
less quality than JL's. Again, they're conservatively rated at 60W RMS
but with a peak of 125W that you drive them much closer to as long as
it's clean power.

I'd like $110 plus shipping for the speakers, or $365 for them and the
amp together. Please email serious offers to

Thanks
Aaron