Jake Barron

Default Stand for MX9000 Mixer

Here I go again begging the Pros for help. Im looking for some type of stand
preferably on casters for a Eurodesk MX9000 mixer which is fairly large. I
found some stuff made by Axman, but I cant find any dimensions or weight
capacity on this stuff. I really cant afford to buy all the nice studio
furniture. I already have me rack gear mounts in two Rackaxas (spelling?)
which are sloped at the top and look very nice. I know I can make a custom
stand out of wood, but really dont have the time. Any siggestions as to
manufacturers?? As always, your opinions are appreciated....Thanks, Jakester