Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] kurokawadat@gmail.com is offline

Default Soundcraft Series Two Input Transformers

1500 : 7000
Green--?!?--Yellow
?!?
?!?
Red --?!?--Blue

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

1500 : 7000
Green--?!?--Yellow
?!?
?!?
Red --?!?--Blue

Are you just posting this here for random reference? I suppose it's a good
thing to know.
Posted to rec.audio.pro

On Thursday, August 2, 2018 at 8:40:22 AM UTC-4, Scott Dorsey wrote:
1500 : 7000
Green--?!?--Yellow
?!?
?!?
Red --?!?--Blue

Are you just posting this here for random reference? I suppose it's a good
thing to know.

maybe your newsreader doesn't show it,

kurok is, (for some reason) responding to an 18 year old post re soundcraft Sowters input xformers.

mark