Posted to rec.audio.pro
Jeff Henig Jeff Henig is offline

Default At Rock Bottom ...life begins *For RAP on Dropbox*

On 4/19/2015 2:21 PM, Jeff Henig wrote:
John Williamson wrote:

As I don't have a real mail address is your stuff available on line anywhere?

I've not put it into Dropbox yet. Hopefully I can get to that shortly. I'm
out of pocket right now, so it might be a little bit.

Okay, I just now remedied the situation. Available on Dropbox:

https://www.dropbox.com/home/Public/....life%20begins

--
---Jeff

---

Posted to rec.audio.pro

John Williamson wrote:

As I don't have a real mail address is your stuff available on line anywhere?

I've not put it into Dropbox yet. Hopefully I can get to that shortly. I'm
out of pocket right now, so it might be a little bit.

Okay, I just now remedied the situation. Available on Dropbox:

https://www.dropbox.com/home/Public/....life%20begins

Nope, nothing happening there. That doesn't look like a public link
from dropbox. It looks like the URL you use when you access it.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Jeff Henig Jeff Henig is offline

Default At Rock Bottom ...life begins *For RAP on Dropbox* Link

On 4/25/2015 1:53 PM, Jeff Henig wrote:
Don Pearce wrote:

Nope, nothing happening there. That doesn't look like a public link
from dropbox. It looks like the URL you use when you access it.

Yep, you're right. Lemme get back over there and fix it.

https://www.dropbox.com/l/v7X69dMdspFb6pGXIu7nQo

--
---Jeff

---

Posted to rec.audio.pro

Don Pearce wrote:

Nope, nothing happening there. That doesn't look like a public link
from dropbox. It looks like the URL you use when you access it.

Yep, you're right. Lemme get back over there and fix it.

https://www.dropbox.com/l/v7X69dMdspFb6pGXIu7nQo

Yep, that worked.

Sounds good on my mobile setup.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Tim Sprout Tim Sprout is offline

Don Pearce wrote:

Nope, nothing happening there. That doesn't look like a public link
from dropbox. It looks like the URL you use when you access it.

Yep, you're right. Lemme get back over there and fix it.

https://www.dropbox.com/l/v7X69dMdspFb6pGXIu7nQo

Heard the first cut, so far. Wow, a lot of care and effort went into
this. I liked it. Thanks for posting. Sounds good to me. In this genre
the heavy reverb in some passages works, I feel.

This RAP group provides great help to me in my half-assed hacky
recording attempts, which I love attempting, and learning about.

It's nice having at least some kind of archival audio record of our
musical expression. Every once in a while someone is thrilled by
listening, and that is a great reward.

Tim Sprout