ECC40/CV3884 as audio tube - opinions?

Old August 10th 18, 03:31 PM posted to rec.audio.tubes
Eike Lantzsch, ZP6CGE

Default ECC40/CV3884 as audio tube - opinions?

http://www.audioantik.de/Klangf/KLV502.pdf

> > Kim Bay
> > Aarhus, Denmark
> >
> > "silvergran" > skrev i en meddelelse
> > > This readily available dual triode has electrical properties very close to
> > > ECC32/CV181
> > > and yet it appears to be totally neglected in the audio world.. Could this
> > > be because of its
> > > uncommon base (B8A) or the fact that there is no US equivalent driving US
> > > designs
> > > or simply because it is not a good audio tube... Any input appreciated.
> > >
> > > Ulf Silvergran, Stockholm

The ECC40 is an exellent audio tube. It was widely used in studio
equipment - mostly German production e.g. Maihak, Telefunken ...

> Hi Kim,
> this is Mahdi Goli from Iran.
> i have two origin klangfilm consul discribed as below:
> 1-KLV-502 include two mono tube block amplifier with ECC40 (3 units) + EL34 (2units) and EZ 34 (rectifier).
> may you be so kind and send me the instruction for revising amp. what part must be replaced and any changes in diagram....
> 2-a klangfilme consul includes 2 units C72392-A262-A7 which is solid state amplifier designed by Siemens .
> 3- loudspeaker made by klangfilm "Eurodyn / C71233-A6-A1"
> i would like to use above mentioned KLV-502 audio set but as you understood it must be modified.
> pls help me to do it.
> best regards
> Dr. Mahdi Goli

Kind regards, Eike

Opinions on SE output tube sought Jon Yaeger Vacuum Tubes 11 May 21st 09 01:53 PM
Opinions on SE output tube sought [email protected] Vacuum Tubes 0 May 21st 09 05:37 AM
Opinions on tube? Jon Yaeger Vacuum Tubes 3 October 20th 04 11:07 AM
Tube Opinions Trader Vacuum Tubes 3 July 26th 04 04:34 AM
ECC40 Ronald Vacuum Tubes 4 August 24th 03 09:12 AM