Soundcraft Series Two Input Transformers

Old August 2nd 18, 06:53 AM posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Soundcraft Series Two Input Transformers

1500 : 7000
Green--?!?--Yellow
?!?
?!?
Red --?!?--Blue

Old August 2nd 18, 01:40 PM posted to rec.audio.pro

In article >,
> wrote:
>1500 : 7000
>Green--?!?--Yellow
> ?!?
> ?!?
>Red --?!?--Blue

Are you just posting this here for random reference? I suppose it's a good
thing to know.
Old August 2nd 18, 02:15 PM posted to rec.audio.pro

On Thursday, August 2, 2018 at 8:40:22 AM UTC-4, Scott Dorsey wrote:
> In article >,
> > wrote:
> >1500 : 7000
> >Green--?!?--Yellow
> > ?!?
> > ?!?
> >Red --?!?--Blue
> >

> Are you just posting this here for random reference? I suppose it's a good
> thing to know.
> --scott
> --

maybe your newsreader doesn't show it,

kurok is, (for some reason) responding to an 18 year old post re soundcraft Sowters input xformers.

mark