Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Recording with Measurement Mics

"FWIW, In the early '70s I was visiting a top level R&D lab in
Nashville. A tech was showing me some of their projects. One
was using a measurement mic. I was very small, about the size of a
cigarette filter. He said the freq response was very good but it was
worthless for audio recording. "

So this begs the question: When and where(within the recording
and playback of music) is 'flat' important??

MS Recording Mics adam79 Pro Audio 17 October 5th 12 03:59 PM
Behringer ECM8000 / Apex 220 measurement mics... Scott Dorsey Pro Audio 2 May 11th 06 03:10 PM
Gefell measurement mics for classical recording? Andy Pro Audio 15 April 28th 06 07:13 PM
FS: Mics For Live Recording Len Moskowitz Marketplace 0 November 19th 04 02:40 PM
FS: Mics For Live Recording Len Moskowitz Marketplace 0 July 1st 04 01:09 PM