Posted to rec.audio.pro
Dennis[_3_] Dennis[_3_] is offline

Default Otari Radar II - back up removable drive data

How do I backup files stored in the RADAR II removable disk drives? We
have been only able to export the internal IDE drive, but not the
external drive. So to backup files, we have to copy files from the
removable drive to the internal drive and then copy the files from the
internal drive to our MAC.

Is there a way to directly export the removable drive to the MAC?
Posted to rec.audio.pro
hank alrich hank alrich is offline

Dennis wrote:

How do I backup files stored in the RADAR II removable disk drives? We
have been only able to export the internal IDE drive, but not the
external drive. So to backup files, we have to copy files from the
removable drive to the internal drive and then copy the files from the
internal drive to our MAC.

Is there a way to directly export the removable drive to the MAC?

Get an outboard chassis for the drive; remove drive, place in chassis,
mount on desktop, copy.

--
ha
Iraq is Arabic for Vietnam