Default Looking for a Diatone tweeter part # OH-2323 BM.

I have a pair of DIATONE SPEAKERS MODEL DS-505 and one of the tweeter's
is is dead. It is part # OH-2323 BM and is a 6 ohm tweeter. If any one
knows of a replacement source or substitute to get me back in business
please email me at

Dmenagh Dmenagh is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
I have a pair of DIATONE SPEAKERS MODEL DS-505 and one of the tweeter's
is is dead. It is part # OH-2323 BM and is a 6 ohm tweeter. If any one
knows of a replacement source or substitute to get me back in business
please email me at
Hello --

I saw an old posting of yours on audiobanter.com that you are in need of a tweeter for your Diatone 505 speakers. I have a new tweeter for these speakers. It is marked: DH-2323 (it could be OH-2323 as the ink stamping is not very clear), BM, 6 ohm, 30 watt, Mitsubishi Electric. I also have a dead tweeter which there is always a chance you could mix-&-match parts form your dead tweeter, and/or repair it. I had a pair of Diatone 505 speakers and I remember them being excellent quality. I want $100 for both tweeters (1 new & 1 dead) + $20 for ground shipping in the continental USA (= $120 total). Contact me at:
Mitsubishi Fan Mitsubishi Fan is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmenagh View Post
Hello --

I saw an old posting of yours on audiobanter.com that you are in need of a tweeter for your Diatone 505 speakers. I have a new tweeter for these speakers. It is marked: DH-2323 (it could be OH-2323 as the ink stamping is not very clear), BM, 6 ohm, 30 watt, Mitsubishi Electric. I also have a dead tweeter which there is always a chance you could mix-&-match parts form your dead tweeter, and/or repair it. I had a pair of Diatone 505 speakers and I remember them being excellent quality. I want $100 for both tweeters (1 new & 1 dead) + $20 for ground shipping in the continental USA (= $120 total). Contact me at:
I came across this old posting regarding tweeters for a Diatone DS-505 speaker. Any chance you still have these? I would be interested in them if they are still available. Please contact me at