Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

Default Statehood for Puerto Rico

It's a stupid idea. It should be independent or be given back to
Spain. It's a 100 percent liability. Statehood advocates want it as a
derail on Official English and to brown up the voter rolls for
Democrats.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Jul 3, 3:00*pm, Bret L wrote:
*It's a stupid idea. It should be independent or be given back to
Spain. It's a 100 percent liability. Statehood advocates want it as a
derail on Official English and to brown up the voter rolls for
Democrats.

LOL!!! Puerto Ricans are all US citizens. If we grant independence,
it will empty out, residents will flee to the US, I hope all of
them will end up in your neighborhood. Not that I wish such
bad fortune on them.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

On Jul 3, 2:36*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:
On Jul 3, 3:00*pm, Bret L wrote:

*It's a stupid idea. It should be independent or be given back to
Spain. It's a 100 percent liability. Statehood advocates want it as a
derail on Official English and to brown up the voter rolls for
Democrats.

LOL!!! Puerto Ricans are all US citizens. If we grant independence,
it will empty out, residents will flee to the US, I hope all of
them will end up in your neighborhood. Not that I wish such
bad fortune on them.

We made them citizens, we can make them noncitizens.

The Constitution is after all a living document, you know.

Official English would help deter many. Lack of welfare would deter
more.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jul 3, 3:00*pm, Bret L wrote:

*It's a stupid idea. It should be independent or be given back to
Spain. It's a 100 percent liability. Statehood advocates want it as a
derail on Official English and to brown up the voter rolls for
Democrats.

LOL!!! Puerto Ricans are all US citizens. If we grant independence,
it will empty out, residents will flee to the US, I hope all of
them will end up in your neighborhood. Not that I wish such
bad fortune on them.

*We made them citizens, we can make them noncitizens.

No, fact is, we can't, they are EQUAL to you.
They are BORN US citizens.

*The Constitution is after all a living document, you know.

Maybe we can change it to strip YOU of your citizenship

*Official English would help deter many.

They are citizens, no language test required.

Lack of welfare would deter
more.

You will have to cut everyone off, not that the idea
would revolt you.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jul 3, 3:00*pm, Bret L wrote:

*It's a stupid idea. It should be independent or be given back to
Spain. It's a 100 percent liability. Statehood advocates want it as a
derail on Official English and to brown up the voter rolls for
Democrats.

LOL!!! Puerto Ricans are all US citizens. If we grant independence,
it will empty out, residents will flee to the US, I hope all of
them will end up in your neighborhood. Not that I wish such
bad fortune on them.

*We made them citizens, we can make them noncitizens.

*The Constitution is after all a living document, you know.

*Official English would help deter many. Lack of welfare would deter
more.

This post was particularly hateful, even fro you Bratzi.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

It's very simple. When the Czech and Slovak Republics were formed out
of what had been Czechoslovakia, you were either a national of one or
the other Republic.Not both. When the US became independent of
Britain, you were no longer a British subject if you were an American.
How hard is this?

Or are all Americans still also British subjects entitled to a UK
Passport? If you are saying Puerto Ricans are all Americans forever,
you have to be saying all Americans are Britons forever. Or is that
not true? And if not why not?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jul 4, 9:59*am, Bret L wrote:
*It's very simple. When the Czech and Slovak Republics were formed out
of what had been Czechoslovakia, you were either a national of one or
the other Republic.Not both. *When the US became independent of
Britain, you were no longer a British subject if you were an American.
How hard is this?

*Or are all Americans still also British subjects entitled to a UK
Passport? If you are saying Puerto Ricans are all Americans forever,
you have to be saying all Americans are Britons forever. Or is that
not true? And if not why not?

They are US citizens for as long as they live, if they want to be.
Chzekoslavakia is a bad analogy, because that country became defunct.
As far as Britain and the US, a colonial could remain a British
subject and return
to England, many loyalists did just that.
Evidently this subject is a little more difficult than you are able to
understand.

So, if PR became independent, PR's will have a choice of
citizenship, and maybe, depending upon what PR elects to do, they
could
be dual citizens.

"What is Dual Citizenship: Dual citizenship means that an
individual is a citizen of two countries at the same time. It is
also possible to be a citizen of three or more countries.
However, every country has its own laws regarding dual citizenship.
Some countries allow it and others do not, while some countries
have no particular laws regarding dual citizenship.
Dual citizenship is not something that can be applied for.
It is a process that happens when a person becomes a citizen of
another country, in addition to his or her country of birth.
Dual citizenship occurs automatically for some individuals.
For example: a child is born in the United States to foreign parents.
In this example this child has U.S. Dual Citizenship since the child
is
automatically a citizen of the United States and a citizen of its
parent's home country.
The same applies to children of U.S. citizens born abroad where the
child is both a U.S. citizen and a citizen of the country of birth."

https://www.usimmigrationsupport.org...tizenship.html
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

On Jul 4, 10:05*am, Clyde Slick wrote:
On Jul 4, 9:59*am, Bret L wrote:

*It's very simple. When the Czech and Slovak Republics were formed out
of what had been Czechoslovakia, you were either a national of one or
the other Republic.Not both. *When the US became independent of
Britain, you were no longer a British subject if you were an American.
How hard is this?

*Or are all Americans still also British subjects entitled to a UK
Passport? If you are saying Puerto Ricans are all Americans forever,
you have to be saying all Americans are Britons forever. Or is that
not true? And if not why not?

They are US citizens for as long as they live, if they want to be.
Chzekoslavakia is a bad analogy, because that country became defunct.

As ours might and not very distantly.

As far as Britain and the US, a colonial could remain a British
subject and return
to England, many loyalists did just that.

Tories were kicked out to Canada or Britain, many were born here of
parents born here. It's actually quite interesting. But
Evidently this subject is a little more difficult than you are able to
understand.

So, if PR became independent, PR's will have a choice of
citizenship, and maybe, depending upon what PR elects to do, they
could
be dual citizens.

PRs would be allowed American citizenship at the time of separation,
under such terms as may be set-which would, if written sanely, state
they must be resident in the US at that time. While there would be
some packing-in at the particular time, it would be finite and
controllable. Puerto Rico could not remain a permanent producing
ground for wave after wave of Nueva York bound cucarachas. Those who
came here would have expectations of a total break with the homeland,
so to speak.

A few US citizens would head there too, but not very many. It will be
fascinating to see how an independent Puerto Rico deals with
immigration and sovereignty issues!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jul 4, 9:59*am, Bret L wrote:

[...]

cucarachas? cockroaches?
You call Puerto Ricans cockroaches?LOL!!! and you told us you don't
use racial epithets.

Well, there are a lot of things you are wrong about up there.
the USA isn't going anywhere soon, and that is irrelevant, even so,
it is not analagous.

And according to law and Constitutional principles, any natural born
US citizen can't be stripped of citizenship for reason of living in
another country. You can't change that.

Have you finished spewing your bile and hatreds of Puerto Ricans yet?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! is offline

On Jul 4, 10:18*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:

Have you finished spewing your bile and hatreds of Puerto Ricans yet?

Bratzi doesn't "hate" anyone.

He just senses the superiority of a particular group, the whites.
While it wouldn't bother him if all nonwhites died, he doesn't "hate"
them.

And he's NOT a Nazi despite the stiking similarity in views.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

On Jul 4, 9:59*am, Bret L wrote:

[...]

Everybody in New York calls them that. I mean, everybody. It's sort
of an affectionate term in a weird way.

I have heard it from the most politically correct Jewesses in
Manhattan.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

On Jul 5, 3:53*pm, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Jul 4, 10:18*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:

Have you finished spewing your bile and hatreds of Puerto Ricans yet?

Bratzi doesn't "hate" anyone.

He just senses the superiority of a particular group, the whites.
While it wouldn't bother him if all nonwhites died, he doesn't "hate"
them.

I have no desire to see any people exterminated. It's the mixers that
want ALL peoples exterminated-everyone the same homogenous kind.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
On Jul 4, 10:18*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:

Have you finished spewing your bile and hatreds of Puerto Ricans yet?

Bratzi doesn't "hate" anyone.

He just senses the superiority of a particular group, the whites.
While it wouldn't bother him if all nonwhites died, he doesn't "hate"
them.

*I have no desire to see any people exterminated. It's the mixers that
want ALL peoples exterminated-everyone the same homogenous kind.

Oh, you mean "humans"?

Duh.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jul 5, 9:01*pm, Bret L wrote:

*I have heard it from the most politically correct Jewesses in
Manhattan.

they actually let you hang with them???
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
On Jul 4, 10:18*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:

Have you finished spewing your bile and hatreds of Puerto Ricans yet?

Bratzi doesn't "hate" anyone.

He just senses the superiority of a particular group, the whites.
While it wouldn't bother him if all nonwhites died, he doesn't "hate"
them.

*I have no desire to see any people exterminated. It's the mixers that
want ALL peoples exterminated-everyone the same homogenous kind.

that would not be exterminating people, it wou;d be merely blurring
the distinctions of racial purity,
and racial purity is meaningless. Don't worry, there will still be
enough
cockroaches left to be hiding in your kitchen cupboards at night.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Jul 6, 12:17*am, Clyde Slick wrote:
On Jul 5, 9:01*pm, Bret L wrote:

*I have heard it from the most politically correct Jewesses in
Manhattan.

they actually let you hang with them???

He's probably never been in Manhattan. He probably drank a Manhattan
once with his fellow losers at the Missouri trailer park.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,

On Jul 5, 9:01*pm, Bret L wrote:

*I have heard it from the most politically correct Jewesses in
Manhattan.

they actually let you hang with them???

He's probably never been in Manhattan. He probably drank a Manhattan
once with his fellow losers at the Missouri trailer park.

Or a trailer park in Manhattan, Kansas.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Jul 6, 12:21*pm, MiNe 109 wrote:
In article
,

On Jul 5, 9:01 pm, Bret L wrote:

I have heard it from the most politically correct Jewesses in
Manhattan.

they actually let you hang with them???

He's probably never been in Manhattan. He probably drank a Manhattan
once with his fellow losers at the Missouri trailer park.

Or a trailer park in Manhattan, Kansas.

That's a nice college town, which would imply that Bratzi's somehow
cosmopolitan enough to live in a nice college town. Then again, he
does fit the stereotype of a townie.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jul 5, 9:01 pm, Bret L wrote:

I have heard it from the most politically correct Jewesses in
Manhattan.

they actually let you hang with them???

He's probably never been in Manhattan. He probably drank a Manhattan
once with his fellow losers at the Missouri trailer park.

Or a trailer park in Manhattan, Kansas.

That's a nice college town, which would imply that Bratzi's somehow
cosmopolitan enough to live in a nice college town. Then again, he
does fit the stereotype of a townie.

Every town in the midwest has its trailer court.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Jul 6, 1:21*pm, MiNe 109 wrote:
In article
,

On Jul 5, 9:01 pm, Bret L wrote:

I have heard it from the most politically correct Jewesses in
Manhattan.

they actually let you hang with them???

He's probably never been in Manhattan. He probably drank a Manhattan
once with his fellow losers at the Missouri trailer park.

Or a trailer park in Manhattan, Kansas.

that is a college town, too classy for bratzi

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jul 5, 9:01 pm, Bret L wrote:

I have heard it from the most politically correct Jewesses in
Manhattan.

they actually let you hang with them???

He's probably never been in Manhattan. He probably drank a Manhattan
once with his fellow losers at the Missouri trailer park.

Or a trailer park in Manhattan, Kansas.

That's a nice college town, which would imply that Bratzi's somehow
cosmopolitan enough to live in a nice college town. Then again, he
does fit the stereotype of a townie.

Every town in the midwest has its trailer court.

You would know.

Yes, I drive past them all the time.

My car actually runs, you see, unlike the POS you drive (push?) that
you tried to hide from me.