Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default GeoSynch deranged lunatic likes to write run-on sentences.

On Apr 12, 7:54�pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Apr 12, 2:22�pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:

Buffoon burbled:

Honestly, if I did,

You did.

Where?

In his head.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default GeoSynch, an autistic person, struggles on Usenet.

On Apr 12, 10:41�pm, Boon wrote:
On Apr 12, 2:22 pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:

Buffoon burbled:

Honestly, if I did,

You did.

No, I didn't.

You're right Marc. That GeoSynch sure has his hands full with his
autism, doesn't he?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default GeoSynch, an autistic person, runs around in circles.

On Apr 12, 10:41�pm, Boon wrote:
On Apr 12, 2:24 pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:

Chim Chimpsky conceded:

Admit that you were caught (again) arguing with yourself and then we can
move on.
Then we're not going to move on.

So why do you argue with yourself on Usenet newsgroups?

I don't.

Boy, he just can't admit he's wrong, can he.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
On Apr 12, 2:22 pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:

Buffoon burbled:

Honestly, if I did,

You did.

Where?

In his head.

Senator Sugar is having a meltdown of 2pid proportions.

He just rolled over for Jenn and now he is rolling over for me.

Sorry, Senator! I'm not interested. LOL!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

wrote:
On Apr 12, 2:22 pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:

Buffoon burbled:

Honestly, if I did,

You did.

Where?

In his head.

Senator Sugar is having a meltdown of 2pid proportions.

He just rolled over for Jenn and now he is rolling over for me.

Sorry, Senator! I'm not interested. LOL!

Now that we know he's autistic, I think he'll feel more free to
express the true GeoSynch. If you thought he was a loser before...

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Default Marc Phillips Deranged Lunatic Argues With Himself

Marc Phillips, aka Vinyl Anachronist formerly of TONE Audio, argues with himself
(again):

Admit that you were caught (again) arguing with yourself and then we can
move on.

Then we're not going to move on.

Marc Phillips stated "Really? You don't exist here solely to attack others?" in
this post (towards end of post):
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...f2fa936b54f86d

I use his quote (clearly denoted as such) when responding to him:
"Your deflective "point" ("Really? You don't exist here solely to attack
others?") was irrelevant to the question of what those so-called "behavior
therapists" would make of your flamefest compulsion. This is something that you
yourself can not face, because it causes you - what's that psychological term
for it ... oh yes - cognitive dissonance."
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...b285a3ba050ae7

Engulfed in red-misted frenzy, Marc Phillips does not even recognize his own
words being quoted and commences arguing with himself:
" Your deflective "point" ("Really? You don't exist here solely to attack
others?")

No, I don't. Do you see me attacking Shhh!? Jenn? Clyde? George?
Anyone else here who actually discusses audio?"
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...98fe9665544c15

Marc Phillips, who calls himself Vinyl Anachronist, is clearly a deranged
lunatic who cannot recognize what he himself recently has written and begins to
strenuously argue with himself.

Nor is this the first time:

Marc Phillips previously wrote (in middle of first paragraph): "You haven't
offered one shred of proof..."
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...a9356ea00c1ed1

My response to that post:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...dfe2b63016b13f

Marc Phillips, deranged lunatic, then proceeds to argue with himself:
" You haven't offered one shred of proof

I've offered plenty of proof."
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...a03cec069bcf50

Marc Phillips psychotic Usenet behavior brought unwanted attention to his
employer's notice, who implored Marc Phillips to stop posting on Usenet
newsgroups, which was the basis for this short-lived swan song:
"I bid you all farewell."
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...45ecc3f4cdcf33

Surely Jeff Dorgay and the staff of TONE Audio were mightily relieved when Marc
Phillips left that publication and moved from Washington to Texas.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Marc Phillips, aka Vinyl Anachronist formerly of TONE Audio, argues with himself
(again):

Honestly, if I did, it's because I barely read his posts as it is.

[...]

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default GeoSynch cries like a baby!

for it ... oh yes - cognitive dissonance."http://groups.google.com/group/rec.audio.opinion/msg/5cb285a3ba050ae7

Anyone else here who actually discusses audio?"http://groups.google.com/group/rec.audio.opinion/msg/bc98fe9665544c15

offered one shred of proof..."http://groups.google.com/group/rec.audio.opinion/msg/98a9356ea00c1ed1

I've offered plenty of proof."http://groups.google.com/group/rec.audio.opinion/msg/e9a03cec069bcf50

"I bid you all farewell."http://groups.google.com/group/rec.audio.opinion/msg/f845ecc3f4cdcf33

Surely Jeff Dorgay and the staff of TONE Audio were mightily relieved when Marc
Phillips left that publication and moved from Washington to Texas.

Translation: "Waaaahhhhhhh!"
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[...]

Howled the deranged lunatic BaBoon.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default GeoSynch, autistic person, tries an IKYABWAI.

On Apr 14, 11:37*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
[...]

An IKYABWAI?

Do you realize there isn't a single person on earth that would read
this and think I'm the one who is a deranged lunatic?

The more obsessive you become about this, the more deranged you seem
to others, Think about it: No one agrees with you. No one is coming to
your defense. No one thinks you have a point.

Meanwhile, you're surrounded on RAO by people who think you'

1. Autistic
2. Obsessive compulsive
3. A neo-Nazi
4. A right wing nutjob
5. An anonymous coward

Every post you make about others "arguing with themselves" makes you
look crazier and crazier. Maybe you want people to think you're an
idiot. I don't know. But it's happening.

Over the last couple of days, you've looked like a mental case. There
is no argument for you here--the evidence is overwhelming.

By the way, I know you're lying about your IT job, too. Someone in a
position of responsibility does not act in this manner. You are a
loser, big time. And things will not get any better for you. Your
downward spiral has been quite spectacular.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[...]

You did indeed argue with yourself and then proceed to run the whole gamut of
goofy responses:
'No, I didn't. Maybe I did. Honestly, if I did. So what if I did.'
And now we're back to 'No, I didn't.'
You tried pulling the same stunt last time.
It didn't work then and it won't work now.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Apr 16, 12:16*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:
[...]

It doesn't have to work. No one cares. Not one person thinks I'm a
deranged person who argues with himself. NOT EVEN YOU.

This dumb ploy to say that I'm arguing with myself is a last-ditch
effort by you to save face on this newsgroup. Once I confronted you
directly about all of your lies (do you still have the nerve to call
yourself a Christian?), you basically ran out of ideas. So you came up
with the same thing you always do when backed into a corner...you
started saying I was arguing with myself. Now you're clinging to that
weak, desperate argument like it's your last gasp of breath.

The problem is, it's not working. No one cares. No one thinks I'm
deranged.

Here's the proof: everyone is now turning on you. It's not because we
don't like you and you make us mad (your deluded fantasy). It's
because we see all of your weaknesses and stupidity and we all know
how crazy and deluded you've become in the last few days.

But like any other autistic person addicted to the Internet, you stand
here and take all the abuse. Why? Because you simply have nothing
better going on in your life. A normal person would say "**** this
place. I'm leaving." Yet you cling on, day after day, hoping that
you'll say something smart that will help you get out of the hole
you've dug for yourself. But you're simply not smart enough. Every day
you dig deeper.

What a loser.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 16, 7:02*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Apr 16, 7:57*am, Boon wrote:

[...]

*LoL. * No one wants to burst your bubble......pop.

Ooops

Rather than flind mud (which makes it appear that you're no better
then anyo0ne else here, and we know better than that!) let's have a
polite discussion.

Where is your favorite place outside the US to go? Where else have you
travelled to?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Apr 16, 7:02*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Apr 16, 7:57*am, Boon wrote:

[...]

I understand. Your feelings were hurt when you saw that two behavior
therapists were able to deduce that you had Aspergers just from your
posts. And you've been trying to keep it a secret from us all that
time! Not fair!

Unfortunately, you didn't even know what GeoSynch was talking about
before you chimed in. So you're excused from the discussion.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default BaBoon Slips On Banana Peel, Executes Picture-Perfect ReverseSomersault Faceplant

On Apr 16, 10:34*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
[Ouch! That's always gotta hurt!]

[...]

We hit an impasse when you argued with yourself and refused to acknowledge it.

No, you hit an impasse because you don't have a next move.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[...]

-----------------

Sorry, monkeyboy, but you boxed yourself in by:
1. Arguing with yourself and getting bent completely out of shape when
confronted about it.
2. Materializing make-believe "behavior therapists" out of thin air and getting
bent completely out of shape when confronted about it.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default Rain Man needs an epiphany.

On Apr 19, 7:03*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
[...]

Nope. I destroyed your argument in the GeoSynch is Dismantled" thread,
and you've come up with nothing in response other than contradictions.
You failed to make a compelling argument, and others have read your
argument and agree.

No one is sticking up for you. Why is that?

2. Materializing make-believe "behavior therapists" out of thin air and getting
bent completely out of shape when confronted about it.

Nope, they're real. I know it must be tough to have someone reveal the
secret about your autism on Usenet, but pretending these people don't
exist is not a healthy response.

I also find it curious that you always think I'm "bent completely out
of shape" over your posts. With your stilted language, nonsensical
proclamations, paranoid ramblings and racist/homophobic tendencies,
it's hard to feel anything but pity for you. If you were really good
at upsetting people, they would be running away from you, not
constantly engaging you in arguments in order to make you look more
stupid.

Look around at RAO. It's a feeding frenzy right now, and you're the
chum. You're the monkey in the cage right now. Just because you're
crapping in your hand and throwing it at us doesn't mean we're not
laughing at you.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[...]

-------------

You're deluded. There's practically nobody else here.
You chased them all away, you deranged lunatic seething BaBoon.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default Rain Man gets good and angry.

On Apr 20, 11:29*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
[...]

That would be an obvious lie. There are plenty of people here.

You *chased them all away, you deranged lunatic seething BaBoon.

Wow, you sound angry and upset. I'm sorry I let the autistic cat out
of the bag.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default Rain Man gets a wake up call.

On Apr 21, 12:12*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:
[...]

----------

There's only you, Jilly, the dyke, Bret, Scott and me.

You chased everybody else away, lunatic.

Prove it.

When we started talking about audio again a few weeks ago, people came
from nowhere to chime in. Even when we talked about literature, a few
others showed up. There are plenty of lurkers here waiting for the
trolls to go away. That means you, Scott and Bret...the Three Stooges.

So go away. You have nothing to contribute here. You certainly aren't
smart enough to be here. Most people think you're a huge loser. Go.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,
Boon wrote:

There are plenty of lurkers here waiting for the
trolls to go away. That means you, Scott and Bret...the Three Stooges.

Yup.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Apr 21, 10:23*am, MiNe 109 wrote:
In article
,

*Boon wrote:
There are plenty of lurkers here waiting for the
trolls to go away. That means you, Scott and Bret...the Three Stooges.

Yup.

According to Rain Man, you don't exist, Stephen.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,

*Boon wrote:
There are plenty of lurkers here waiting for the
trolls to go away. That means you, Scott and Bret...the Three Stooges.

Yup.

According to Rain Man, you don't exist, Stephen.

He doesn't exist for me, so he's entitled.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 21, 6:10*pm, MiNe 109 wrote:
In article
,

*Boon wrote:
There are plenty of lurkers here waiting for the
trolls to go away. That means you, Scott and Bret...the Three Stooges.

Yup.

According to Rain Man, you don't exist, Stephen.

He doesn't exist for me, so he's entitled.

You just haven't flown out of the right airport.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

�Boon wrote:
There are plenty of lurkers here waiting for the
trolls to go away. That means you, Scott and Bret...the Three Stooges.

Yup.

According to Rain Man, you don't exist, Stephen.

He doesn't exist for me, so he's entitled.

You just haven't flown out of the right airport.

LOL!

Have you ever wondered about Rain Man's posting patterns? It's obvious
that he works until about 9pm at his job. He's admitted that he starts
work about 1pm. So...what kind of IT guy works from 1-9 pm every day?

My brother, an IT guy, says almost no one since an IT guy generally
has to respond in real time to people in an actual IT company. You
know, the 9-5 crowd. In fact, you know who generally works from 1-9 pm
every day? People covering the dinner rush.

So do you think Rain Man works the deep fryer, or does he just handle
the drive-thru window?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Boon wrote:
[...]

My guess would've been the second shift at a retailer like Sears.

He inputs all the data at the tire center.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Boon wrote:
[...]

He could also be a telemarketer. Remember how he said he was offered a
management position and turned it down? That was probably a call
center supervisor. That's IT, right?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 21, 8:53*pm, Boon wrote:
On Apr 21, 8:44 pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

So do you think Rain Man works the deep fryer, or does he just handle
the drive-thru window?

My guess would've been the second shift at a retailer like Sears.

He inputs all the data at the tire center.

He could also be a telemarketer. Remember how he said he was offered a
management position and turned it down? That was probably a call
center supervisor. That's IT, right?

The flaw with that theory is that it would imply some talent in
working with people. I suspect that Senator Sugar would display much
more talent working with tires.

Two More Takes bob High End Audio 11 December 13th 07 01:35 AM
Anyone Know what tubes a Cembalet takes? nmm Pro Audio 6 June 1st 06 05:23 AM
Sony Takes DRM Too Far Klay Anderson Pro Audio 0 November 1st 05 09:52 PM
Music takes vision Carey Carlan Pro Audio 4 October 9th 03 09:58 PM