Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Default Response To Buffoon

BaBoon thumped his chest and yodeled (like Tarzan):

Hmmm...it's Friday at 8pm. What have you got planned for tonight?

I just got back from a nice dinner. I'm jumping in the shower and then
I'm off to San Antonio for the weekend. There's an [sic] a big art show in
town and I volunteered to help one of the artists set up her exhibit.
There'll be tons of music as well, and I'll be covering some of it for
the two magazines I work for. It's gonna be a blast.

Maybe you can ask Scott to keep you company. You two try not to waste
your whole weekend arguing with strangers on the Internet, 'kay? LoL!

Sorry to have to tell you this but the stench of your reeking hypocrisy has
permeated down to your very core and there's just no washing it away no matter
how many times in the day you 'jump in the shower'. ("Jumping in the shower"?
What a corny phrase.)

At last, the real reason for your relentless trolling as of late is revealed:
the need for fresh ideas and words and snappy phrasings to jazz up that tired,
old, pedestrian prose you regularly churn out. (And I'm sure Arny and Bobo are
just dying to find out the "two magazines" you'll be hawking your
less-than-illustrious copy.)

So I won't begrudge your bananas on this one, monkeyboy, cause even a working
stiff chimp like you has gotta eat. Bon appétit, BaBoonie. ;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default Poor Lonely GeoSynch

On Apr 17, 7:33*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:
[...]

In other words, you sat by your computer all weekend and did nothing
interesting. Got it.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Default Poor Pathetic Marcy Phillips

"I, on the other hand, have lovely skin," gushed Marcy Phillips:

[...]

--------------

Marcy Phillips pretended to have a fabulous time at the Art Exhibit while trying
to show off her lovely skin to anyone who would take a look. Scant few did.

Marcy then rushed home, threw herself down on her bed and had a good, long sob
.... before turning to rao to hiss and spit her usual venom.

Poor pathetic Marcy.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default Rain Man and his fantasy world.

On Apr 19, 6:58*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
[...]

I don't know who this Marcy is, but she sounds like another fantasy
character in your fantasy world.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[...]

-----

Look in the mirror, Marcy. That is, if you haven't broken them all.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default Rain Man is definitely, definitely a excellent poster.

On Apr 21, 12:09*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:
[...]

Is that an IKYABWAI? Automatic lose. CHA-CHINGH!

------

Marcy's dwindling sanity rapidly unravels on rao.

Throwing your insipid phrases back in your face is "dwindling sanity"?
Right, Rain Man...you're definitely, definitely sane. And an excellent
driver.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article

[...]

[...]