Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Sugar...

....I think I'll coin a new word for people who do what you do:

"Sugar went and pulled a Craig on us!"
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Is Senator Sugar tapping out time, or is he just "stalling"? ;-)

Jilly's still in a snit:

Not at all. I know how words are coined.

I just coined one even.

...I think I'll coin a new word for people who do what you do:
"Sugar went and pulled a Craig on us!"

Was it because of this, old girl?

No.

Why are you suddenly so nervous? I apparently hit a nerve.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Mar 31, 8:02*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
Is Senator Sugar tapping out time, or is he just "stalling"? ;-)

Jilly's still in a snit:

Not at all. I know how words are coined.

I just coined one even.

...I think I'll coin a new word for people who do what you do:
"Sugar went and pulled a Craig on us!"

Was it because of this, old girl?

No.

Why are you suddenly so nervous? I apparently hit a nerve.

Because you demostrably showed that he was wrong.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Jilly's upset:

Jilly's still in a snit:

Not at all. I know how words are coined.

I just coined one even.

And a self-descriptive at that as you are without any doubt an "accutard."

Was it because of this, old girl?

No.

Yes, it was.

Why are you suddenly so nervous? I apparently hit a nerve.

You're trying to deflect from your horrendous blunder of repeatedly calling
yourself "Jilly."

But now you've grown to associate your being on rao as "Jilly," Jilly, old girl.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Mar 31, 10:07*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Jilly's upset:

Jilly's still in a snit:

Not at all. I know how words are coined.
I just coined one even.

And a self-descriptive at that as you are without any doubt an "accutard."

Was it because of this, old girl?

No.

Yes, it was.

Why are you suddenly so nervous? I apparently hit a nerve.

You're trying to deflect from your horrendous blunder of repeatedly calling
yourself "Jilly."

But now you've grown to associate your being on rao as "Jilly," Jilly, old girl.

OK, Senator Sugar.

(I note that Senator Sugar has grown quite comfortable with his new
moniker. Can a proclamation from the closet be far behind?)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Jilly knitted:

(I note that Senator Sugar has grown quite comfortable with his new moniker.
Can a proclamation from the closet be far behind?)

You can note until you're blue in the face, old girl, but I've never
acknowledged your whimsical retaliatory monikers, which only serves to upset you
even more. The only thing that seems to settle your fragile little ego is gobs
and gobs and even more gobs of you know what. LoL!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Mar 31, 10:38*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Mar 31, 10:07*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:

Jilly's upset:

Jilly's still in a snit:
Not at all. I know how words are coined.
I just coined one even.

And a self-descriptive at that as you are without any doubt an "accutard."

Was it because of this, old girl?
No.

Yes, it was.

Why are you suddenly so nervous? I apparently hit a nerve.

You're trying to deflect from your horrendous blunder of repeatedly calling
yourself "Jilly."

But now you've grown to associate your being on rao as "Jilly," Jilly, old girl.

OK, Senator Sugar.

(I note that Senator Sugar has grown quite comfortable with his new
moniker. Can a proclamation from the closet be far behind?)

Nope. PLF is the type of closet case who'll die in a hail of bullets
(or just one) before admitting to her darkest desires.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

BaBoon primped:

Nope.

"I, on the other hand, have lovely skin," Marc Phillips, with feminine vanity,
gushed. ;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Mar 31, 11:02*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Jilly knitted:

(I note that Senator Sugar has grown quite comfortable with his new moniker.
Can a proclamation from the closet be far behind?)

You can note until you're blue in the face, old girl, but I've never
acknowledged your whimsical retaliatory monikers, which only serves to upset you
even more.

There's an old artillery saying, Senator Sugar: "Silence is consent".

You needn't say a word, old girl. ;-)

The only thing that seems to settle your fragile little ego is gobs
and gobs and even more gobs of you know what.

As a matter of fact, I *don't* know. Do tell.

LoL!

Agreed.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Mar 31, 11:25*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:

Senator Sugar tap-danced his way across the stall:

"I do hope someone returns my tapping soon," said the Senator glumly, "I'm getting sick of
sitting here and it smells like **** in here."

The confession nears.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Jilly forfeited:

[GeoSynch The Greatest never said:]

"I do hope someone returns my tapping soon," said the Senator glumly, "I'm
getting sick of sitting here and it smells like **** in here."

The confession nears.

Reduced to falsities. Automatic lose. Tough luck, old girl. Better luck next
time.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Jilly feverishly spun:

You can note until you're blue in the face, old girl, but I've never
acknowledged your whimsical retaliatory monikers, which only serves to upset
you even more.

There's an old artillery saying, Senator Sugar: "Silence is consent".

Spin away little Jilly, spin away as much as you like, but the fact of the
matter is you've repeatedly referred to yourself as "Jilly" so you accept
yourself as a "Jilly."

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Apr 1, 12:15*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Mar 31, 11:25*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:

Senator Sugar tap-danced his way across the stall:

"I do hope someone returns my tapping soon," said the Senator glumly, "I'm getting sick of
*sitting here and it smells like **** in here."

The confession nears.

I figured PLF for a coprophage. I think she'll hang out for a long
time.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

BaBoon howled:

I figured PLF for a coprophage.

The BaBoon in triplicate: http://cellar.org/2003/baboons.jpg

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Senator Sugar taps out an old tune:

Jilly feverishly spun:

You can note until you're blue in the face, old girl, but I've never
acknowledged your whimsical retaliatory monikers, which only serves to upset
you even more.

There's an old artillery saying, Senator Sugar: "Silence is consent".

Spin away little Jilly, spin away as much as you like, but the fact of the
matter is you've repeatedly referred to yourself as "Jilly" so you accept
yourself as a "Jilly."

The fact of the matter is that I'm not petrified of gay people like
you are.

If you think calling me "Jilly" is a huge insult, who am I to shatter
your illusions? I know who I am.

I also don't live in a closet. Your true self is trying to come out,
Senator. You'll be happier once it does.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Senator Sugar performs the tough task of toe-tapping in ballet
slippers:

Jilly forfeited:

[GeoSynch The Greatest never said:]
"I do hope someone returns my tapping soon," said the Senator glumly, "I'm
getting sick of sitting here and it smells like **** in here."

The confession nears.

""I, on the other hand, have lovely skin," Marc Phillips, with
feminine vanity,
gushed. ;-)"

Reduced to falsities. Automatic lose. Tough luck, old girl. Better luck next
time.

You shouldn't make up rules like that, old girl. They make you look
confused.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Jilly just loves being humiliated:

[GeoSynch The Greatest wrote:]

Jilly forfeited:

[GeoSynch The Greatest never said:]

"I do hope someone returns my tapping soon," said the Senator glumly,
"I'm
getting sick of sitting here and it smells like **** in here."

The confession nears.

"I, on the other hand, have lovely skin," Marc Phillips, with feminine vanity,
gushed. ;-)

Reduced to falsities. Automatic lose. Tough luck, old girl. Better luck next
time.

You shouldn't make up rules like that, old girl. They make you look confused.

That was an accurate quote of the preening BaBoon I made.
(See towards end after Lionel's "BLAH, BLAH, BLAH" tantrum.)
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...45659029387399

Me mocking the emolliated BaBoon for having written it:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...ecf7f560800283

Your fictitious quote, OTOH, made up out of thin air is an Automatic Lose.

Your triple humiliation in this exchange (fictitious quote, horrendous blunder
of referring to yourself repeatedly as "Jilly" and the 'coin' versus 'coined'
episode [which not even Buffoon would back up your silly contention (for he knew
I was just waiting to rub his nose in it if he did [you: you're a pipsqueak, so
not as much fun rubbing your smegma-encrusted schnozz in it])]) was final only
after you made a complete and utter "accutard" of yourself, old girl.

LoL!!!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Jilly tries another tack:

Spin away little Jilly, spin away as much as you like, but the fact of the
matter is you've repeatedly referred to yourself as "Jilly" so you accept
yourself as a "Jilly."

The fact of the matter is that I'm not petrified of gay people like you are.

Contemptible, even putrifying they may be but not petrifying, silly Jilly.

If you think calling me "Jilly" is a huge insult, who am I to shatter your
illusions? I know who I am.

By your repeated referrals to yourself as "Jilly," yes, indeed, we now know who
you really are.

I also don't live in a closet.

You spend half your life in the brig and the other half on latrine duty.

Your true self is trying to come out, Senator. You'll be happier once it does.

Keep spinning, Jilly, keep spinning.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 1, 6:36*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:

The fact of the matter is that I'm not petrified of gay people like you are.

Contemptible, even putrifying they may be but not petrifying, silly Jilly..

Why do gays frighten you so?

Priests who abuse little boys are pedophiles, not gay. I'm sorry your
boyhood was so rough but it's time to stop blaming others and move on.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 1, 6:36*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:

Your triple humiliation

Do you really count "humiliations" on RAO?

LoL.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Apr 2, 12:14*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Apr 1, 6:36*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:

Your triple humiliation

Do you really count "humiliations" on RAO?

LoL.

You haven't seen the Big Board, have you.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Jilly cried "Uncle!":

Your triple humiliation

Do you really count "humiliations" on RAO?

A shutout! A rout! Total domination! The hat trick! A trifecta!

SCORE! SCORE!! SCORE!!! CHA-CHINGHHH!!!!!

LoL.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

"Uncle" BaBoon to the rescue

Your triple humiliation

Do you really count "humiliations" on RAO?

You haven't seen the Big Board, have you.

Translation: "Eek-eek! Ouh-ouh!..." et cetera.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 3, 3:54*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Jilly cried "Uncle!":

Your triple humiliation

Do you really count "humiliations" on RAO?

A shutout! A rout! Total domination! The hat trick! A trifecta!

SCORE! SCORE!! SCORE!!! CHA-CHINGHHH!!!!!

LoL.

I'm too humilated to respond, Senator Sugar.

How are your tap-dancing lessons going?

LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Apr 3, 5:30*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Apr 3, 3:54*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:

Jilly cried "Uncle!":

Your triple humiliation
Do you really count "humiliations" on RAO?

A shutout! A rout! Total domination! The hat trick! A trifecta!

SCORE! SCORE!! SCORE!!! CHA-CHINGHHH!!!!!

LoL.

I'm too humilated to respond, Senator Sugar.

How are your tap-dancing lessons going?

LoL.

You know what's humiliating? PLF posting here every Friday and
Saturday night. Poor awkward little computer geek.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
On Apr 3, 3:54*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:

Jilly cried "Uncle!":

Your triple humiliation
Do you really count "humiliations" on RAO?

A shutout! A rout! Total domination! The hat trick! A trifecta!

SCORE! SCORE!! SCORE!!! CHA-CHINGHHH!!!!!

LoL.

I'm too humilated to respond, Senator Sugar.

How are your tap-dancing lessons going?

LoL.

You know what's humiliating? PLF posting here every Friday and
Saturday night. Poor awkward little computer geek.

If you weren't so full of jism and smegma and diet soda you might
understand Senator Sugar's "humor".
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

wrote:
On Apr 3, 3:54*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:

Jilly cried "Uncle!":

Your triple humiliation
Do you really count "humiliations" on RAO?

A shutout! A rout! Total domination! The hat trick! A trifecta!

SCORE! SCORE!! SCORE!!! CHA-CHINGHHH!!!!!

LoL.

I'm too humilated to respond, Senator Sugar.

How are your tap-dancing lessons going?

LoL.

You know what's humiliating? PLF posting here every Friday and
Saturday night. Poor awkward little computer geek.

If you weren't so full of jism and smegma and diet soda you might
understand Senator Sugar's "humor".

It would take more than that...I would have to be eight years old
again.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 4, 10:09*am, Boon wrote:
On Apr 4, 2:15*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

If you weren't so full of jism and smegma and diet soda you might
understand Senator Sugar's "humor".

It would take more than that...I would have to be eight years old
again.

So you were full of jism and smegma and diet soda when you were eight?

No wonder you are at the mercy of the Evil Military Mind Control
Machine.

I wonder if Senator Sugar got elected by convincing people that the
men's room stall was actually a voting booth.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Buffoon bumbled:

You know what's humiliating? PLF posting here every Friday and Saturday night.
Poor awkward little computer geek.

Lacking self-awareness, not to mention functioning olfactory senses, the
bumbling Buffoon is unable to sniff out the reeking hypocrisy of his very own
statement. Ha-ha-ha!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Apr 4, 3:58*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Apr 4, 10:09*am, Boon wrote:

On Apr 4, 2:15*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
If you weren't so full of jism and smegma and diet soda you might
understand Senator Sugar's "humor".

It would take more than that...I would have to be eight years old
again.

So you were full of jism and smegma and diet soda when you were eight?

No wonder you are at the mercy of the Evil Military Mind Control
Machine.

I wonder if Senator Sugar got elected by convincing people that the
men's room stall was actually a voting booth.

He has plenty of experience with pulling men's levers, I'm sure.

Thanks again, Sugar! Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason! Audio Opinions 5 April 27th 09 01:53 AM
Sugar, Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason! Audio Opinions 19 April 21st 09 07:11 AM
Where did sugar go? Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason! Audio Opinions 21 December 27th 08 09:19 AM
Brown Sugar reeper[_2_] Pro Audio 9 June 17th 07 08:43 AM
sugar ray...jay leno xy Pro Audio 12 July 17th 03 01:42 AM