Posted to rec.audio.opinion
BretLudwig BretLudwig is offline

Default Tom Daschle to be "Health Czar"

Tom Daschle to be "Health Czar"

"I'm not one of these history experts who reads books and stuff, but I

have a vague impression that this whole "Czar" thing didn't work out so
hot over in Russia (it was Russia, right?) So, how come Presidents are
always appointing somebody to be Czar of this or that? Also, my general
recollection going back to the first Energy Czar in about 1973 was that
none of these Beltway Czars ever solved anything. So, as a public service
to the Obama Administration, here are a list of fresher sounding job
titles that they could use for Daschle in place of the shopworn and
obviously doomed to failure term Health Czar:

Health Shogun
Health Generalissimo
Health Pharaoh
Health Duce