Recommend me a great audio interface and monitor speakers to go with it

Old July 10th 20, 05:38 PM posted to rec.audio.pro
Paul K[_2_]

Default Recommend me a great audio interface and monitor speakers to go with it

For "mastering" and some mixing in the box on a PC with Cakewalk by Bandlab as the DAW. I'd like a a set that would be around 500 USD and one that would be closer to 1200. Thanks!
Paul
Old July 10th 20, 06:11 PM posted to rec.audio.pro
Don Pearce[_3_]

On Fri, 10 Jul 2020 09:38:24 -0700 (PDT), Paul K
> wrote:

>For "mastering" and some mixing in the box on a PC with Cakewalk by Bandlab as the DAW. I'd like a a set that would be around 500 USD and one that would be closer to 1200. Thanks!
>Paul

Focusrite 2i2, if you can find one. They've been selling everything
they can make during lockdown, to would-beYouTubers.

Old August 18th 20, 04:31 AM posted to rec.audio.pro
cedricl[_2_]

On Friday, July 10, 2020 at 9:38:28 AM UTC-7, Paul K wrote:
> For "mastering" and some mixing in the box on a PC with Cakewalk by Bandlab as the DAW. I'd like a a set that would be around 500 USD and one that would be closer to 1200. Thanks!
> Paul

I'd look at the Universal Audio Solo and Duet preamps. They aren't buss powered so you'd have to take that into account.