AKG D190c capsule detached.

Old August 9th 20, 11:17 AM posted to rec.audio.pro
David Fenner

Default AKG D190c capsule detached.

I have two of these, currently using one for Zoom music sessions, fabulous. The other was abused by teen daughters! The capsule wires have broken ( there is a copper strip? ). Trying to find diagrams/ pics, manuals to help with repair. Haven’t opened working mic in case that breaks. Be useful to see how capsule wiring should look. Thanks in advance.
Old August 9th 20, 11:28 AM posted to rec.audio.pro

On 9/08/2020 10:17 pm, David Fenner wrote:
> I have two of these, currently using one for Zoom music sessions, fabulous. The other was abused by teen daughters! The capsule wires have broken ( there is a copper strip? ). Trying to find diagrams/ pics, manuals to help with repair. Haven’t opened working mic in case that breaks. Be useful to see how capsule wiring should look. Thanks in advance.

This might help:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vvq3d5jviw...%20SM.pdf?dl=0

cheers

Old August 15th 20, 02:32 AM posted to rec.audio.pro

On 9/08/2020 10:28 PM, geoff wrote:
> On 9/08/2020 10:17 pm, David Fenner wrote:
>> I have two of these, currently using one for Zoom music sessions,
>> fabulous. The other was abused by teen daughters! The capsule wires
>> have broken ( there is a copper strip? ). Trying to find diagrams/
>> pics, manuals to help with repair. Haven’t opened working mic in case
>> that breaks. Be useful to see how capsule wiring should look. Thanks
>> in advance.
>>

> This might help:
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/vvq3d5jviw...%20SM.pdf?dl=0
>
> cheers
>
> geoff

Did that help ?

nt2-a capsule Max Pro Audio 5 February 6th 07 09:35 PM
Tapping the mic: bad for the capsule? Mike Tulley Pro Audio 20 December 29th 04 12:00 AM
B.L.U.E. B-7 capsule? rickymix Pro Audio 3 March 4th 04 08:34 PM
Rocktron Intellifex - help me identify detached inner piece WideGlide Pro Audio 5 March 4th 04 05:07 PM
Wire detached from rear speaker Richard Biffl Car Audio 0 July 18th 03 05:09 PM