Lasher

Default Just bought new Eclipse speakers?

Hi,
I was just wondering of some thoughts about eclipse speakers. I bought a
pair of 6 1/2" for my doors and 4x6" for the back doors of my Chevy Siverado
ext cab. I think they sound really good and I know thats all that counts but
I was just wondering if you guys think they are good speakers. I paid $99
for the 6 1/2 and $79 for the other ones. Currently I am just using my
Pioneer stereo to push them, which is 50w x 4 max. I might amp theses
speakers eventually. Thanks

Lasher

Lex

Sounds like you bought the Intergrated Series Eclipse speakers.. they aren't
bad but they are the lowest offering eclipse has.. Get your self a 40 or 50
x 4 channel amp for them and you will like them, make sure you set the
Crossover to high pass at about 100 hz for the 6 1/2s and about 120 for the
4x6's.. at least thats what I did with mine

"Lasher" wrote in message
Hi,
I was just wondering of some thoughts about eclipse speakers. I bought a
pair of 6 1/2" for my doors and 4x6" for the back doors of my Chevy

Siverado
ext cab. I think they sound really good and I know thats all that counts

but
I was just wondering if you guys think they are good speakers. I paid $99
for the 6 1/2 and $79 for the other ones. Currently I am just using my
Pioneer stereo to push them, which is 50w x 4 max. I might amp theses
speakers eventually. Thanks

Lasher

Sonoman

Kinda too late to ask, isn't it? you should ask before you buy. If you
bought them and you liked them, why ask?

"Lasher" wrote in message
Hi,
I was just wondering of some thoughts about eclipse speakers. I bought a
pair of 6 1/2" for my doors and 4x6" for the back doors of my Chevy

Siverado
ext cab. I think they sound really good and I know thats all that counts

but
I was just wondering if you guys think they are good speakers. I paid $99
for the 6 1/2 and $79 for the other ones. Currently I am just using my
Pioneer stereo to push them, which is 50w x 4 max. I might amp theses
speakers eventually. Thanks

Lasher

Bose 901 Review William Sommerwerck General 149 January 8th 05 04:49 PM
Outdoor Speakers MarkW General 1 May 19th 04 05:42 PM
do 16 ohm speakers exist? (for home use) General 9 January 7th 04 05:46 AM
Remote speakers? L-pads? Totally confused! Hogarth General 3 July 3rd 03 02:06 PM
Ford Escort Speakers? Gravity Car Audio 0 July 1st 03 01:41 AM