The Great Stultis

Default Kenwood VR-6060 question (or general Kenwood question)

I just recently got a VR-6060 (after my apt got broken into, but that's
another story). After renting a few movies, and setting it at DTS setting, I
noticed that the light (on the receiver) that says it is sending a signal to
my sub doesn`t light up. I have a active sub connected to the sub pre-out on
the receiver. I wonder if this is normal behavior or if I have some setting
wrong. THERE IS sound coming out of the sub, but is it a distinct channel, I
don`t know. Also, when I listen to a stereo, PL2, or CS2 setting, the
subwoofer light goes on. (By light, I mean the little light on the receiver
display that says which speaker it is using)

I`m just wondering if anyone has played around with Kenwood receivers enough
to help me.

--
..