Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Keoki Keoki is offline

Default TC VoiceLive 2 or Eventide H3000 for vocal?

Now that both units hover in the $500 - $800 range, I'm trying to
determine which offers better harmonizing & vocal bettering quality.
The older Eventide is more famous, but the TC is newer, perhaps
further improved? I don't see any comparison on the Web. Did anyone
compare the two or care to offer an opinion? (Other than "try
both?" :-) Thank you in advance

Want to take a CD track, isolate the solo vocal then combine them toraise the level of the vocal but not create harshness muzician21 Pro Audio 10 March 12th 09 07:31 PM
FS: Eventide H3000 audioguy Pro Audio 0 January 12th 05 06:41 PM
Eventide H3000 ROM upgrade - Backlight dies Mike Diack Pro Audio 14 September 10th 04 09:31 PM
Eventide H3000 ROM upgrade - Backlight dies Mike Diack Pro Audio 0 September 8th 04 05:08 AM
FA: Eventide H3000, Alesis BRC, Focusrite Compounder. Excellent Condition, NR!! SouthwestSound Pro Audio 0 March 23rd 04 01:53 PM