jeromut

Default 2k3 4Runner w/JBL Synthesis, replace w/JBL Nav from a Camry (2k4)

I have a 2003 Toyota 4Runner that came with the JBL Synthesis Audio
System, I purchased a JBL Navigation unit out of a 2004 Toyota Camry.
I can remove the JBL Synthesis head unit and replace it with the Camry
NAV unit, it powers up and functions as it should. The problem I am
having is I get no audio out, as far as I can figure it seems the amp
is not coming on. I've tried to read the pin outs and figure it out,
but can't seem to get beyond that, if any one has any suggestions I
would greatly appreciate the advice. Thanks, jermut