Posted to rec.audio.car
Mecrob999 via CarKB.com Mecrob999 via CarKB.com is offline

Default 3 subs one amp

how do would i hook up 3 subs to one amp with even amount of power
distributed

Posted to rec.audio.car
D.Kreft D.Kreft is offline

On Apr 12, 7:18 pm, "Mecrob999 via CarKB.com" u33246@uwe wrote:

how do would i hook up 3 subs to one amp with even amount of power
distributed

http://mobile.jlaudio.com/support_pages.php?page_id=145

-dan

Posted to rec.audio.car
John[_12_] John[_12_] is offline

http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/rftech/woofer_wizard.asp too...

--
John
Posted to rec.audio.car
D.Kreft D.Kreft is offline

On Apr 13, 10:48 am, John
wrote:
http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/rftec..._wizard.asptoo...

--
John

I just checked it out and ran a quick test of three DVC subs. I was
not pleased to discover that they actually recommend wiring three
drivers in series with one another. It's never a good idea to wire up
non physically-coupled voice coils in series with one another in the
manner they suggest:

http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/rftec...woof er_imp=3

-dan

Posted to rec.audio.car
John[_14_] John[_14_] is offline

Never noticed that on the dvc 2, I usually reccomend that site to (new)
people as it's easy for the noobs to understand, why you'd really want
a three ohm load, or even a 0.34 ohm load...although that'd be
applicable in a spl setup, it's not practicle for most unless you have
a huge imp. rise.

--
John

subs two 8s or one 12 [email protected] Car Audio 0 December 10th 06 10:55 PM
two 8 in subs or one 12 [email protected] Car Audio 4 December 9th 06 05:05 AM
Subs aiming back, more bass? Or depends on subs? JP Pro Audio 1 March 21st 04 01:20 AM
Amp for JL subs HELP Nathan Car Audio 4 January 24th 04 05:14 AM
6.75" subs? Jim Fisher Car Audio 7 September 18th 03 01:21 AM