spmachina

I had the same experience, but I think if you go to most car audio shops
they can sell them to you.... (like install bays)

I found mine at rc willeys.....places like that maybe circuit city,

--
spmachina
spmachina's Profile: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/me...p?userid=16023

Chris Fonville

Default 35 and 40 amp blade fuses?

I have looked everywhere for 35 and 40 amp blade fuses to replace a
blown fuse on my amplifier and power wire, but I cannot find them
anywhere. I have looked in several stores and online but cannot seem to
find anything over 30 amps. Can anyone tell me where to get these
replacement fuses? Thank you,
Chris
Dark1

"Chris Fonville" wrote in message
I have looked everywhere for 35 and 40 amp blade fuses to replace a blown
fuse on my amplifier and power wire, but I cannot find them anywhere. I
have looked in several stores and online but cannot seem to find anything
over 30 amps. Can anyone tell me where to get these replacement fuses?
Thank you,
Chris

they are kinda hard to come by
http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/showd...number=071-390

Brandonb

Stereo shops usually have them, but I've never found them at at Radio
Shack or Wal-mart, etc. I had a stereo shop here order me a pack just so
I'd have some on hand when needed. Now all my amps have 30A fuses
instead of 40A fuses and rendered them all obsolete. I'd be willing to
part with some for the price of a stamp Email me if you want some.

Brandonb

Chris Fonville wrote:
I have looked everywhere for 35 and 40 amp blade fuses to replace a
blown fuse on my amplifier and power wire, but I cannot find them
anywhere. I have looked in several stores and online but cannot seem to
find anything over 30 amps. Can anyone tell me where to get these
replacement fuses? Thank you,
Chris

Chris Fonville

Brandonb I've sent you an e-mail. The Parts Express site wants way too
much for shipping, $6 ($8 total for 5 fuses). I have found some on eBay
for $0.28 but I am waiting for a reply on the shipping there. I didn't
realize these things would be so hard to find! Thanks,
Chris