Gene Larson

Default FS: vintage Luxman receiver, sounds great, $150

I'm selling a clean, 9-out-of-10 condition Luxman R-1040 receiver. It's from
about 1976-1979, has 40 watts per channel, A/B speakers, AM/FM with FM muting,
a silky-smooth tuning mechanism that pulls in all those channels the digital
tuners don't quite get, bass, treble, loudness, mono, and inputs for phono,
aux, 5-pin DIN for tape, and record outputs. I'll sell it for $150 + actual s/h
to your location. BTW, I've got 670 positive feedbacks, and 0 negatives....just
ask! Email for pics or more info....just remove "BYESPAM" from my email
address. PayPal accepted. Thanks!
Robert Morein

"OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION" wrote in message
On 11/26/03 19:11, in article

,
"Gene Larson" wrote:

I'll sell it for $150 + actual s/h
to your location. BTW, I've got 670 positive feedbacks

Here's one negative.

Bluebook value, $35 and yet priced like drescherdumpster.com junk.

A lie.

RIPOFF ALERT!

VALUE ALERT!!!

The above is Brian L. McCarty, posting out of Netvigator.com in Hong Kong.
McCarty is a well known identity thief.

The above is, of course, a forgery by Brian L. McCarty, r.a.m.'s resident
scammer/wacko.

Brian, we have you completely blocked with
http://www.worldjazz.tv.
Your scam is DEAD DEAD DEAD.

Brian,
How could you expect me to sell WorldJAZZ for you? I did what you told
me to, and put up an attractive website at http://www.worldjazz.tv . And I
talk to everyone who considers investing, but they don't seem to want to
touch it. I even direct them to http://www.worldjazz.com and point out the
lies and scams one by one. But what can I do, Brian? You're the most inept
scammer I've ever seen. Nobody would buy your dreck.

Dear potential WorldJAZZ investor:
Please call me at (215) 646-4894, and I'll show you why Brian's
posterior is a great gift for spouse/children/relatives. A few hundred
invested with this offering, even if it is not compliant with SEC
guidelines, will quickly shrink to $0.00, providing them with fond memories
of a stupid investment with a wasted scammer.

RIPOFF ALERT!!! for "WorldJAZZ" Scam!

Scammer Brian L. McCarty previously identified on this group as operator of
scammer website http://www.worldjazz.com
Warranty for "40% returns"? Nope.
Authorized to use logos? No.
Legitimate endorsements? No.
Properly registered? No; McCarty uses fictitious false front names.
McCarty's track record: ran Coral Seas Studios into near bankruptcy; he
could not pay employees.

Check out http://www.worldjazz.tv for my opinion of Brian L. McCarty and his
ventures.
Call me at (215) 646-4894 and I'll tell you all about him.

Brian is secretary of the Far North Queensland Film and Television
Association (FNQFTA) in Cairns, Queensland, Australia.
Brian L. McCarty resides in a condo at 65 Vasey Esplanade, Trinty Beach,
Cairns, Queensland, Australia.

It is with great pleasure that I announce that Brian L. McCarty's "Coral
Seas" studio project, an obvious scam, is now officially dead.

The remains may be viewed at http://www.coralseastudios.com .

Brian, we are celebrating your 49th birthday with news that the Coral Seas
project has gone belly-up.

We watch with great anticipation for the collapse of your WorldJAZZ Scam.

It's obvious that WorldJAZZ (http://www.worldjazz.com) is a
nonperforming non-asset, simply an invitation for the gullible to lose
money.

Coral Sea Studios, on the other hand, which McCarty (author of the above
post) also maintains, has already sunk beneath the waves. The project is
officially dead.

Brian, why do you keep around a zombie website?

Surely no business partners for Brian L. McCarty!

"WorldJAZZ
JAZZ MUSIC TELEVISION
NATIONAL CABLE
COMING SOON!
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
DAILY JAZZ PROGRAMMING TO BE SUPPLIED BY WORLDJAZZ
TO MOSCOW CENTRAL TV BEGINNING DECEMBER 2004"

Whoops! The above appears to be a pack of lies from the "WorldJAZZ" website,
http://www.worldjazz.com. Moscow Central TV is being informed about this
travesty.

The website goes on to say,

"WorldJAZZ has been named OFFICIAL CO-SPONSOR of the
2004 Jersey Jazz Bass Festival

SEPTEMBER 22-25 2004
LIVE BROADCAST PLANNED"

But there is no "Jersey Jazz Bass Festival" ! It's a complete fiction! There

IS a fishing tournament called the "Jersey Bass Festival".

And there's no "PETER THLIVEROSKI". It's a play on the name of Peter
Thliveros, a sports fisherman.

Lying is Brian's vocation. WorldJAZZ.com is built on the principle of the
"Big Lie", first enunciated by Joseph Goebbels.
Unfortunately, Brian doesn't know when to stop.
The fact of his lying on rec.audio.marketplace results in his constant
exposure on Google, which drives away the very suckers he would like to get
for WorldJAZZ.
We help this process of awareness along with a very active information
program.

Bluebook Value of Coral Sea Studios = MINUS $270,000.
Bluebook Value of WorldJAZZ Scam = Less Than Zero, precise numbers are under
INVESTIGATION.

The Face Behind the Mask:Scammer Brian L. McCarty, Moscow Central TV, David
C.L. Feng, David Ellison,
Ying Hong Huang, Lee Hodges, Anthony Ramallo, Melinda Hsu, Melinda Shu
80 Raffles Place, Coral Sea Studios, WorldJazz, Enron, K1 Ventures,
Trinity Beach, Cairns, Australia, Boomerang

McCarty had an early scheme for Internet radio. He claims to have sold
musical performance properties and/or a business plan to Black Entertainment
Television for $9.2M. Subsequently, he left Los Angeles. One unsubstantiated
rumor is that he left to avoid prosecution for a sex crime, presumably by
paying off the victim or family. Once in Australia, he made the acquaintance
of the brother of P.M. John Howard, who introduced him to contacts at ABN
Amro, an investment banking firm. They created a business plan for some kind
of a sound studio, still represented by the website
http://www.coralseastudios.com. After approximately a year, ABN withdrew
from partnership, but left the studio project still solvent. Some time
later, it went bankrupt or nearly so, owing $270,000 to it's employees. At
this point, Australia's entitlement law kicked in, paying the employees
monies owed them, with the exception of codirectors McCarty and Jeff Wexler.

It would appear that McCarty's enterprises failed because he has some kind
of mental imbalance, which exhibits signs of both schizophrenia and
obsessive-compulsive disorder. The impersonations which he makes of me are
a fraction of the numerous identities which he has used in the past, and
continues to use, on occasion, in the present. McCarty may actually believe
he is the person who he impersonates. Many of the identities are of
elaborate construction, taking some six months or more to take shape.
McCarty seems to have a magical belief that use of false identities provides
a shield.

Since his business failure, McCarty has tried to obtain new financing. These
methods characteristically rely on false identities and false business
fronts. His domain registrations are in the names of nonexistent people, and
his websites advertise nonexistent associations and companies, frequently by
theft of trademark. For example, my name, Robert Morein, was used as a
fictitious endorsement on his website http://www.coraseastudios.com. Since
he was caught some three months ago claiming to be a producer for a
syndicated jazz music program, his name has not appeared publicly on any of
his business enterprises.

McCarty is currently attempting to revive his Internet radio scheme,
WorldJAZZ, under the name http://www.worldjazz.com. This webpage currently
consists completely of false associations and endorsements. There is no
"Jersey Jazz Bass Festival", and "Peter Thliveroski" is a modification of
"Peter Thliveros", a sports bass fisherman!

McCarty has certain bizarre beliefs regarding the pricing of used audio
equipment appearing on rec.audio.marketplace. He refers constantly to a book
known as the "Orion Bluebook", which reports surveys of audio dealers for
prices they paid for used equipment, and prices at which sold. Anyone who
advertises on rec.audio.marketplace with prices in excess of the "wholesale
average condition" price is subject to attack by McCarty, who does so with
the vigor of the Red Brigades. Tactics he has employed against victims are
the filing of false crime reports with local police departments alleging
that the seller deals in stolen goods and alleged zoning violations.

Anyone can become a McCarty victim by disagreeing with him in a public
forum. In the past, consequences have been virus attacks, email bomb
attacks, defamatory postings, and chronic impersonation. All this is
contradictory to McCarty's apparent goal of obtaining finance for his
business projects. An intelligent scammer works quietly, while McCarty may
be the best known scammer of all time.

McCarty is 49 years old, and appears to be ill, requiring intermittent
hospital care. He apparently lacks mobility. It is possible that this
contributes to his mental imbalance.

Among McCarty's aliases, we have: Anthony Ramallo, David Ellison, David C.L.
Feng, Ying Hong Huang, Lee Hodges, Melinda Hsu, Melinda Shu, Robert Morein,
Robert X Morein, Sylvan Morein, Sylvan X Morein, et al.

Television Association, FNQFTA