Margaret von Busenhalter

Default another set of forgeries from google groups.

"Rich Andrews" wrote in message
.44...
Anon E Mouse wrote in
:

bon entendeu

Mouse,

I think that it has been shown that margaret was the source of the

disgusting
forgeries.

Prove it or get lost. Loser.

Margaret

Anon E Mouse

On Fri, 4 Jul 2003, Rich Andrews wrote:

Anon E Mouse wrote in
:

bon entendeu

Mouse,

I think that it has been shown that margaret was the source of the disg=

usting
forgeries.

Margaret? Who's Margaret? Where's RAO's resident Internet expert when=
we need him...
=ABLee-onnnnnn!=BB
--=20
Anon E. Mouse

Rich Andrews

"Margaret von Busenhalter" wrote in
:

"Rich Andrews" wrote in message
.44...
Anon E Mouse wrote in
:

bon entendeu

Mouse,

I think that it has been shown that margaret was the source of the

disgusting
forgeries.

Prove it or get lost. Loser.

Margaret

It was posted before. You might want to check the google archives there Herr
Busenhalter.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from
magic."

Arthur C. Clarke (1917 - ), "Technology and the Future"

Margaret von Busenhalter

"Rich Andrews" wrote in message
.44...
"Margaret von Busenhalter" wrote in
:

"Rich Andrews" wrote in message
.44...
Anon E Mouse wrote in
:

bon entendeu

Mouse,

I think that it has been shown that margaret was the source of the

disgusting
forgeries.

Prove it or get lost. Loser.

Margaret

It was posted before. You might want to check the google archives there

Herr
Busenhalter.

If you had a brain, you'd realize it proved nothing.

Margaret

Rich Andrews

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=NN...ink.net&rnum=1

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from
magic."

Arthur C. Clarke (1917 - ), "Technology and the Future"

Rich Andrews

"Margaret von Busenhalter" wrote in :

"Rich Andrews" wrote in message
.44...
Anon E Mouse wrote in
:

bon entendeu

Mouse,

I think that it has been shown that margaret was the source of the

disgusting
forgeries.

Prove it or get lost. Loser.

Margaret

Here is the posting Herr Busenhalter.

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=NN...ink.net&rnum=1

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from
magic."

Arthur C. Clarke (1917 - ), "Technology and the Future"

dave weil

On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 09:05:16 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"Margaret von Busenhalter" wrote in message

I saw it, you MORON! My comments stand. You REALLY are one of the very
dumbest people on RAO.

Perhaps a far more stupid act just took place...

Well Mr. Maggie, perhaps you could comment on the incredibly close time
proximity of your post and the Middiot's most recent post relating to this
matter. We're talking 10 minutes.

Coincidence?

Email?

Telephone call?

Same person?

Reading the newsgroup?

Letsee 10 minutes. Long enough to make a post as Middius, reconfigure one's
computer to use a proxy server in another city, and make another post under
a different identity, right?

Ohhh, so maybe the post *didn't* come from Austin after all...

Can't you make up your mind, Mr. Krueger?

I mean, do you really want to get caught?

Do you really want to make unfounded speculations like this?

Rich Andrews

"Margaret von Busenhalter" wrote in
:

"Rich Andrews" wrote in message
. 44...
"Margaret von Busenhalter" wrote in

:

"Rich Andrews" wrote in message
.44...
Anon E Mouse wrote in
:

bon entendeu

Mouse,

I think that it has been shown that margaret was the source of the
disgusting
forgeries.

Prove it or get lost. Loser.

Margaret

Here is the posting Herr Busenhalter.

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=NN...ec.audio.opini
on+group:rec.audio.opinion&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&group=rec.audio.opinion&saf
e=off&scoring=d&selm=fU6Ma.72744%24Io.6824015%40ne wsread2.prod.itd.earthl
ink.net&rnum=1

I saw it, you MORON! My comments stand. You REALLY are one of the very
dumbest people on RAO.

Margaret

Ad Hominim attack noted.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from
magic."

Arthur C. Clarke (1917 - ), "Technology and the Future"

dave weil

On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 09:41:49 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"Rich Andrews" wrote in message
. 3.44...

Ad Hominim attack noted.

In the overview, one can summarize the last 6 years of RAO as one big ad
hominim attack, leading to RAO's destruction. It was once one of Usenet's
more vibrant audio forums. Middius and his clique have been effective in
their way.

Are you trying to institutionalize a new spelling of a venerable Latin
phrase?

So much for the use of a spell-checker...

These forgeries are just a tiny blip in the big picture.

Yes, and you are the big blip.
George M. Middius

Robot whirred:

I saw it, you MORON! My comments stand. You REALLY are one of the very
dumbest people on RAO.

Please forgive Margaret's error. Correct phrasing would have been
"... dumbest robots on RAO".

Ad Hominim attack noted.

Actually it's ad robotem, and it's hardly an "attack". It's a
statement of opinion that borders so closely on certainty, it's a
virtual fact.

George M. Middius

dave weil said to ****-for-Brains:

Yes, and you are the big blip.

Nice use of euphemism.

Margaret von Busenhalter

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

Robot clicked:

I think that it has been shown that margaret was the source of the

disgusting
forgeries.

Let me get this straight. Correct me if I'm wrong, of course. You
assert "it has been shown" on the basis of a post by Styncho in which
he cleverly figured out that two posts appear to have originated in
the same city?

Which begs the question what small city in Texas

US Census: San Antonio, rank #9, population 1.2 million

Your ignorance is embarrassing and you are obviously not afraid to display
it.

would ordinarily have two
different buttholes who are this perverted, and want to inflict their
perversions on the same obscure newsgroup?

US Census: Detroit, rank #10, population 1 million

Krueger + Nousaine = Perverted Asshole x 2.

Next.

Since you seem to be a self-appointed expert and perpetrator of this kind

of
perversion Middius, please give us the benefit of your insights!

How come we only know about *your* suffering, molested, abused and
thoroughly ridiculed family around here? Who got the ball rolling? Heh, heh,
heh....

Cheers,

Margaret

dave weil

On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 09:52:59 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

[...]

Depends which in sense you mean "come from".

Can't you make up your mind, Mr. Krueger?

I don't have to make up my mind. Ever. I'm fishing and I just caught a
little fish. Again. Back you go!

I mean, do you really want to get caught?

Do you really want to make unfounded speculations like this?

Let's put it this way. If you want to see how big a system is, you poke it
hard in what you think is the middle, and see where *juice* squirts out
someplace else.

Whether you realize it or not Weil, in this system which you've already
bragged about being a part of, you're certainly no more than a little
squirt. We've recently seen that you are a highly expendable little squirt
that is manipulated without consideration of cost or damage to it.

Weil, when are you going to wise up? Can you even possibly wise up? Maybe
you're just another fictional creation via a proxy server...

LOL!

Are you admitting that I'm a figment of your proxied imagination?
After all, look at the time stamps of these posts. That was mighty
quick response, little fish.

dave weil

On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 09:55:41 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

These forgeries are just a tiny blip in the big picture.

Yes, and you are the big blip.

Thank you very much, David. It's the nicest thing you've said about me in
weeks.

Thanks for the comma.

Also, since when does the fish think he caught the fisherman?

LOL!

Lot:S!

OSAF!

BTdT!

PS, bragging about being the big blip in the big picture of what's
wrong with RAO isn't something *I'd* be bragging about...
Margaret von Busenhalter

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

"Margaret von Busenhalter" wrote in message
. ..

I saw it, you MORON! My comments stand. You REALLY are one of the very
dumbest people on RAO.

Perhaps a far more stupid act just took place...

Perhaps Nate is really locked up in your basement...

Well Mr. Maggie, perhaps you could comment on the incredibly close time
proximity of your post and the Middiot's most recent post relating to this
matter. We're talking 10 minutes.

Coincidence?

Could be.

Email?

Could be.

Telephone call?

Could be.

Same person?

Could be.

Letsee 10 minutes. Long enough to make a post as Middius, reconfigure

one's
computer to use a proxy server in another city, and make another post

under
a different identity, right?

Could be. I must admit you're quite bit smarter than Andrews but then again,
that is like saying that you are stronger than a mosquito...

I mean, do you really want to get caught?

Could be.

;-)

Could be.

Why don't you take a break and take flowers to Nate's grave from all of us!

Cheers,

Margaret

Arny Krueger

"Margaret von Busenhalter" wrote in message
. ..

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

Robot clicked:

I think that it has been shown that margaret was the source of

the disgusting
forgeries.

Let me get this straight. Correct me if I'm wrong, of course. You
assert "it has been shown" on the basis of a post by Styncho in which
he cleverly figured out that two posts appear to have originated in
the same city?

Which begs the question what small city in Texas

US Census: San Antonio, rank #9, population 1.2 million

Your ignorance is embarrassing and you are obviously not afraid to display

it.

Not at all. There are at least half a billion people who could possibly post
on RAO. 1.2 million is a tiny percentage of that. Quite a coincidence, no?

would ordinarily have two
different buttholes who are this perverted, and want to inflict their
perversions on the same obscure newsgroup?

US Census: Detroit, rank #10, population 1 million

LOL. Why do you think that I live in Detroit?

Hint, I don't and I've said so on this forum a number of times. Phillips,
your co-conspirator should be able to straighten you out Mr. Maggie. In fact
I suspect that he's straightened you out any number of times as it were...

Krueger + Nousaine = Perverted Asshole x 2.

LOL. Why do you think that Nousaine and I live in the same city?

Hint he doesn't and I believe he's said so on Usenet if not on RAO.

Furthermore, where do you get off saying that we are perverts? Mr. Maggie
your perversions are so obvious that you don't even bother to deny them.
Every perversion that has been attributed to me is a fantasy of some
perverted mind someplace, and that has been made clear again and again.

Next.

You're talking total nonsense Mr. Maggie.

Since you seem to be a self-appointed expert and perpetrator of this

kind of
perversion Middius, please give us the benefit of your insights!

How come we only know about *your* suffering, molested, abused and
thoroughly ridiculed family around here? Who got the ball rolling? Heh,

heh,
heh....

It's all fictional, whipped up by some perverts who don't happen to like my
audio politics or those of Nousaine. Ironically Nousaine's alleged
*perversions* are routinely published by the largest audio magazine in the
world.

What ragazine publishes your perversions, Mr. Maggie? Stereophile? TAS? HFN?
Do they go unpublished because they are so trivial and disgusting to the
general public?

Margaret von Busenhalter

"Rich Andrews" wrote in message
.44...
"Margaret von Busenhalter" wrote in
:

I saw it, you MORON! My comments stand. You REALLY are one of the very
dumbest people on RAO.

Margaret

Ad Hominim attack noted.

Now go **** your pants, Rich!

Cheers,

Margaret

PS. It is Ad Hominem, stupid.

Arny Krueger

"Margaret von Busenhalter" wrote in message
. ..

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

"Margaret von Busenhalter" wrote in message
. ..

I saw it, you MORON! My comments stand. You REALLY are one of the very
dumbest people on RAO.

Perhaps a far more stupid act just took place...

Perhaps Nate is really locked up in your basement...

Is this supposed to do anything but disgust most people who make the mistake
of visiting RAO?

[...]

Senseless blather. As if knowing how to pervert the internet is some kind of
test of strength.

I mean, do you really want to get caught?

Could be.

;-)

Could be.

Time to reload your wetware, Mr. Maggie. You're obviously trapped in a loop.

Why don't you take a break and take flowers to Nate's grave from all of

us!

First, send me the flowers, Mr. Maggie. You know the address. You owe me.

Second, Nate has no grave. His ashes were divvied up among family members
and distributed at various scenic points across the country. A mountaintop
in southeast Pennsylvania. A sand dune on the north eastern shore of Lake
Michigan. A cliff over the Pacific Ocean in southern California.

I'm sure you'll figure out someway to pervert that knowledge too, Mr.
Maggie. Consider it a challenge you sorry pervert.

Margaret von Busenhalter

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

"Rich Andrews" wrote in message
.44...

Ad Hominim attack noted.

In the overview, one can summarize the last 6 years of RAO as one big ad
hominim

Hmmm. Could two people be actually this ignorant....
I have a feeling that Rich Andrews is really your hand -- literally.

attack, leading to RAO's destruction. It was once one of Usenet's
more vibrant audio forums.

Spreading your son's ashes on RAO did not help, Mr. Hominim.

Middius and his clique have been effective in
their way.

Not really. You're still alive.

These forgeries are just a tiny blip in the big picture.

So you know about the global conspiracy against you and your
hand...err...Rich Andrews?

Cheers,

Margaret

Schizoid Man

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

Robot clicked:

I think that it has been shown that margaret was the source of the

disgusting
forgeries.

Let me get this straight. Correct me if I'm wrong, of course. You
assert "it has been shown" on the basis of a post by Styncho in which
he cleverly figured out that two posts appear to have originated in
the same city?

Which begs the question what small city in Texas

I don't mean to add fuel to the fire, but San Antonio a small city? Needless
to say that it is the 3rd largest in Texas (after Houston - 4th largest in
the nation and the Dallas megapolis), San Antonio was ranked by Forbes
magazine to the 9th largest in the country.

That being said, the city is insufferable. Dreary, charmless and devoid of
any high-end scene whatsoever. Case in point.

would ordinarily have two different buttholes who are this perverted, and

want to inflict their
perversions on the same obscure newsgroup?

Since you seem to be a self-appointed expert and perpetrator of this kind

of
perversion Middius, please give us the benefit of your insights!

Margaret von Busenhalter

[...]

Keeps you from jacking off on the ashes!

Cheers,

Margaret

Margaret von Busenhalter

[...]

Seems to keep you limping along.

I mean, do you really want to get caught?

Could be.

;-)

Could be.

Time to reload your wetware, Mr. Maggie. You're obviously trapped in a

loop.

Homosexual fantasy noted.

Why don't you take a break and take flowers to Nate's grave from all of

us!

First, send me the flowers, Mr. Maggie. You know the address. You owe me.

No I don't so please post it. I DO owe you. :-)

Second, Nate has no grave.

Spent your last money on kiddie-tapes as usual. Shame on you!

His ashes were divvied up among family members
and distributed at various scenic points across the country. A mountaintop
in southeast Pennsylvania. A sand dune on the north eastern shore of Lake
Michigan. A cliff over the Pacific Ocean in southern California.

I'm sure you'll figure out someway to pervert that knowledge too, Mr.
Maggie. Consider it a challenge you sorry pervert.

Now I see why George has renamed you PervBorg. :-)

Cheers,

Margaret

Margaret von Busenhalter

"Schizoid Man" wrote in message

[...]

For the sake of decency if nothing else, please leave Arny's dead son out

of
it. You can attack each others opinions, but why do you have to attack

each
other? And that too, in such a tasteless, crass and perverse way?

Arny has made it public domain and enjoys the attention. Besides this "son"
probably never existed. It was likely Arny's publicity stunt to get sympathy
and attention from *someone* at the time and long after. I think you're
mistaking Arny for a real human being with feelings and emotions. Well,
you're wrong. He gets what he deserves.

I lost a really good friend in the WTC and that's made me take a whole new
perspective on life and each other. 'Rest in peace' are not just three

words
written on a stone. They should mean something.

I lost numerous friends there. We should enjoy life while we can!

Cheers,

Margaret

Margaret von Busenhalter

[...]

Wrong. Downtown Austin has *nothing* on downtown SA. Especially charm.

and devoid of
any high-end scene whatsoever. Case in point.

Wrong again. Ever heard of The Dominion, Olmos Park, Terrell Hills?

Cheers,

Margaret

dave weil

On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 09:50:03 -0500, "Schizoid Man"
wrote:

I'm sure you'll figure out someway to pervert that knowledge too, Mr.
Maggie. Consider it a challenge you sorry pervert.

For the sake of decency if nothing else, please leave Arny's dead son out of
it. You can attack each others opinions, but why do you have to attack each
other? And that too, in such a tasteless, crass and perverse way?

I lost a really good friend in the WTC and that's made me take a whole new
perspective on life and each other. 'Rest in peace' are not just three words
written on a stone. They should mean something.

So why don't you castigate Mr. Krueger for trying to encourage more
tasteless, crass and perverse posts?

Just curious...

Arny Krueger

wrote:

I'm sure you'll figure out someway to pervert that knowledge too, Mr.
Maggie. Consider it a challenge you sorry pervert.

For the sake of decency if nothing else, please leave Arny's dead son out

of
it. You can attack each others opinions, but why do you have to attack

each
other? And that too, in such a tasteless, crass and perverse way?

I lost a really good friend in the WTC and that's made me take a whole

new
perspective on life and each other. 'Rest in peace' are not just three

words
written on a stone. They should mean something.

So why don't you castigate Mr. Krueger for trying to encourage more
tasteless, crass and perverse posts?

Just curious...

Weil please give us an example of this "encouragement".

Rich Andrews

"Margaret von Busenhalter" wrote in
:

"Rich Andrews" wrote in message
.44...
"Margaret von Busenhalter" wrote in
:

I saw it, you MORON! My comments stand. You REALLY are one of the very
dumbest people on RAO.

Margaret

Ad Hominim attack noted.

Now go **** your pants, Rich!

Childish retort noted.

PS. Thanks for correcting my spelling error.

--
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from
magic."

Arthur C. Clarke (1917 - ), "Technology and the Future"

Schizoid Man

wrote:

I'm sure you'll figure out someway to pervert that knowledge too, Mr.
Maggie. Consider it a challenge you sorry pervert.

For the sake of decency if nothing else, please leave Arny's dead son out

of
it. You can attack each others opinions, but why do you have to attack

each
other? And that too, in such a tasteless, crass and perverse way?

I lost a really good friend in the WTC and that's made me take a whole

new
perspective on life and each other. 'Rest in peace' are not just three

words
written on a stone. They should mean something.

So why don't you castigate Mr. Krueger for trying to encourage more
tasteless, crass and perverse posts?

Just curious...

Dave, the fact that he lets his deceased son be rampantly discussed on this
newsgroup is completely repehensible. It shows a person lacking in moral
fibre.

I'm sure that he and Middius, et al will continue playing this game of "he
started first", much to everyone else's amusement.

Margaret von Busenhalter

"Rich Andrews" wrote in message
.44...
"Margaret von Busenhalter" wrote in
:

"Rich Andrews" wrote in message
.44...
"Margaret von Busenhalter" wrote in
:

I saw it, you MORON! My comments stand. You REALLY are one of the

very
dumbest people on RAO.

Margaret

Ad Hominim attack noted.

Now go **** your pants, Rich!

Childish retort noted.

PS. Thanks for correcting my spelling error.

Funny how you and Arny have identical spelling errors "Rich".

Cheers,

Margaret

PS. How many "friends" have you invented, Arny?

dave weil

On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 11:56:30 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

I'm sure you'll figure out someway to pervert that knowledge too, Mr.
Maggie. Consider it a challenge you sorry pervert.

For the sake of decency if nothing else, please leave Arny's dead son out

of
it. You can attack each others opinions, but why do you have to attack

each
other? And that too, in such a tasteless, crass and perverse way?

I lost a really good friend in the WTC and that's made me take a whole

new
perspective on life and each other. 'Rest in peace' are not just three

words
written on a stone. They should mean something.

So why don't you castigate Mr. Krueger for trying to encourage more
tasteless, crass and perverse posts?

Just curious...

Weil please give us an example of this "encouragement".

I did. Can't you read? Here - I'll reproduce it again, even though
it's already in this post:

"I'm sure you'll figure out someway to pervert that knowledge too, Mr.
Maggie. Consider it a challenge you sorry pervert".

If that isn't encouraging further bad posts, I don't know what is.
After all, you're on record just today as being a troller. Why use
your tragedy as further trolling fodder?

PS, do I really have to reproduce what "that knowledge" refers to?

Oh yeah, congratulations. Margaret responded exactly the way that you
wanted. I hope you're happy. And I hope that this serves as an example
of how you use your own tragedy to create ill-will on this newsgroup.

Margaret von Busenhalter

"Schizoid Man" wrote in message

"Margaret von Busenhalter" wrote in message
. ..

"Schizoid Man" wrote in message

snip

That being said, the city is insufferable. Dreary, charmless

Wrong. Downtown Austin has *nothing* on downtown SA. Especially charm.

That's because downtown Austin is an oxymoron. It begs the existential
philosophical question posed by Sartre - 'Does it really exist?' Though I
don't think he was talking about Austin at the time!

With all the new high-rises under construction, I'd venture to call it a
legit DT now.

At any rate, you should leave your car on Lexington by the Municipal
Auditorium and take a stroll all the way to the Guenther House in the King
William district and see what a pretty town SA really is.

and devoid of
any high-end scene whatsoever. Case in point.

Wrong again. Ever heard of The Dominion, Olmos Park, Terrell Hills?

Ummm...actually I was quoting you Margaret - you said that San Antonio has

fairly non-existent high-end scene on April 29. Below is an excerpt:

Well, not quite. I said the *audio* scene is fairly non-existent. There is
definitely a high-end scene here as exemplified by my neighbor who just
traded his '91 Ferrari Testarossa to a brand spanking new metallic black
575M with a sticker of $275K. That is the sexiest car I've ever seen.

Cheers,

Margaret

dave weil

On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 11:05:24 -0500, "Schizoid Man"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

[...]

Thank you for that observation. I tend to agree. I would go further
and say that he isn't a passive enabler, but an active user of that
tragedy, as the above exchange shows quite clearly. And the fact that
he actually tried to spin around the issue in a subsequent post shows
exactly how frustrating it is for him to particpate in conversations
with him. He will point to the noon sky and declare it's midnight, if
it suits his purpose.

I'm sure that he and Middius, et al will continue playing this game of "he
started first", much to everyone else's amusement.

Well, it *is* part of the game around here (one that I admit
participating in occasionally - usually it's to point out some
injustice and sometimes it actually does some good, like forcing
Howard Ferstler to reexamine his participation in this newsgroup). For
my part, when I first came here, I also wondered why Arnold was picked
on so much. I soon found out that it's a game that he seems to enjoy
perpetuating here. He enjoys ****ting figuratively on people that he
disagrees with. And if people aren't dissing him properly, he finds a
way to troll them into his boat. The problem is, the boat is filled
with stinking carcasses.
Schizoid Man

"Margaret von Busenhalter" wrote in message
. ..

"Schizoid Man" wrote in message

snip

That's because downtown Austin is an oxymoron. It begs the existential
philosophical question posed by Sartre - 'Does it really exist?' Though

don't think he was talking about Austin at the time!

With all the new high-rises under construction, I'd venture to call it a
legit DT now.

Unfortunately with the tech bust, a lot of those high-rises have stopped
construction mid-way. So these days, Austin looks like a scene out of World
War III, or (if you prefer) downtown Detroit.

At any rate, you should leave your car on Lexington by the Municipal
Auditorium and take a stroll all the way to the Guenther House in the King
William district and see what a pretty town SA really is.

To be honest, my knowlegde of San Antonio extends to the River Walk and the
Alamodome. The former is fairly quaint, but to someone who's grown up in
continental Europe not uncommon. The latter is simply superb - saw the Spurs
twice and Clapton once.

snip

Ummm...actually I was quoting you Margaret - you said that San Antonio

has
fairly non-existent high-end scene on April 29. Below is an excerpt:

Well, not quite. I said the *audio* scene is fairly non-existent. There is
definitely a high-end scene here as exemplified by my neighbor who just
traded his '91 Ferrari Testarossa to a brand spanking new metallic black
575M with a sticker of $275K. That is the sexiest car I've ever seen.

I feel a little sheepish here, but but high-end I mean 'high-end audio' and
not 'high-end auto'!!

Your neighbour owned a Testarossa? I guess their is more affluency to you
than just your name! That being said, what is a 575M? If sports cars are
your thing, then you need to make a visit to London, England over the
summer. No better city to see sexy cars. A guy who used to live a couple of
houses down from my apartment building on Abbey Road used to have a
Lamborghini Diablo. His license plate was, very appropriately, UK - I FLY
LOW...

Margaret von Busenhalter

"Rich Andrews" wrote in message
.44...
"Margaret von Busenhalter" wrote in
:

"Rich Andrews" wrote in message
.44...
"Margaret von Busenhalter" wrote in
:

"Rich Andrews" wrote in message
.44...
"Margaret von Busenhalter" wrote in
:

I saw it, you MORON! My comments stand. You REALLY are one of the

very
dumbest people on RAO.

Margaret

Ad Hominim attack noted.

Now go **** your pants, Rich!

Childish retort noted.

PS. Thanks for correcting my spelling error.

Funny how you and Arny have identical spelling errors "Rich".

Yes, isn't it odd that 2 different people can make the same common typos

and
errors?

Sure, Arny.

Isn't it odd that the disgusting postings from Google have the same NNTP-
Posting-Host ip address as yours?

Sure, Arny.

So Arny, who is this "Rich Andrews" who you pretend to be? An ignorant hick
brother-in-law?

Cheers,

Margaret

George M. Middius

Margaret von Busenhalter said:

So Arny, who is this "Rich Andrews" who you pretend to be? An ignorant hick
brother-in-law?

I'd like to know which of Arnii's pseudonymous friends is the one he
uses when he pretends to channel Nate.

Schizoid Man

"Paul Dormer" wrote in message
"Schizoid Man" wrote:

A guy who used to live a couple of
houses down from my apartment building on Abbey Road used to have a
Lamborghini Diablo. His license plate was, very appropriately, UK - I FLY
LOW...

There are two brothers who became .com success stories here they
bought matching Diablo's, one opted for custom dayglo green the other
dayglo orange (match in the interiors). You can't miss them. Fantastic
cars, awful colours ;-)

Yep. In fact the whole St John's Wood/Swiss Cottage area is replete with
fantastic cars. And half the Ferraris that one sees on St John's Wood High
Street (and they are a lot of them) are driven my fellow Indian brethren.
Alas, I am not one of them! :-(

Arny Krueger

"Schizoid Man" wrote in message

Dave, the fact that he lets his deceased son be rampantly discussed on

this
newsgroup is completely repehensible. It shows a person lacking in moral
fibre.

Yup, all I have to do is have absolute and total control over what people
write and you'd be right.

I'm sure that he and Middius, et al will continue playing this game of "he
started first", much to everyone else's amusement.

Yup, all I have to do is have absolute and total control over what Middius
writes and you'd be right.

Margaret von Busenhalter

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

"Schizoid Man" wrote in message

Dave, the fact that he lets his deceased son be rampantly discussed on

this
newsgroup is completely repehensible. It shows a person lacking in moral
fibre.

Yup, all I have to do is have absolute and total control over what people
write and you'd be right.

Q: Why is nobody else's family discussed on RAO besides Arny's?

A: Because the others choose not to prostitute their families like Arny
does.

Margaret

Arny Krueger

"Margaret von Busenhalter" wrote in message
. ..

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

"Schizoid Man" wrote in message

Dave, the fact that he lets his deceased son be rampantly discussed on

this
newsgroup is completely reprehensible. It shows a person lacking in

moral
fibre.

Yup, all I have to do is have absolute and total control over what

people
write and you'd be right.

Q: Why is nobody else's family discussed on RAO besides Arny's?

A: Because the others choose not to prostitute their families like Arny

does.

Mentioning that one has a family isn't the same as prostituting it, at least
for people who aren't perverts like Mr. Maggie.

Q. Why doesn't Mr. Maggie discuss his family?

A. They abandoned him because of his bad behavior, as frequently
demonstrated on RAO.