Tom

Good ol' Tom-the-hypocrite is conveniently forgetting about the
forged
(posing as Benchimol) email he sent to me urging me to report you to
the police. How's that for "keep(ing) it to RAO"?

provide those please.

Well, here is what I posted to RAO in September, 2002, when I received
your emails urging me to report Arny to the police. It's the complete
thread, per Google. People can draw their own conclusions:

http://tinyurl.com/6o6f2

Case closed! :-)

No case at all nerd. Post the email. I forwarded an email to you, but
those words you quoted were Benchimol's. Not mine. And you were just
"embroiled you in the scam" as a dupe. You're as dumb now as you were then.
You're such a putz.

Case closed! ;-)

Lionel

Bruce J. Richman a écrit :

That would be just another false claim made by you and two others - McKelvy and
Krueger. Your lies are rather transparent, and probably represent those of a
Krueger sockpuppet.

This is just a foretaste of what will be the hell for you in few time,
Doc...

....A world full of "Krueger's sockpuppets", no Middius, no possible
protection, you will be surrounded by "Krueger's sockpuppets" !!!!!
And 4 times a day, you will be obliged to participate to an ABX test
directed by Krueger himself.
Ask Devil if you don't believe me.

I wish you a "pleasant" eternity doctor Richman. ;-)
Lionel

Bruce J. Richman a écrit :

This is just a foretaste of what will be the hell for you in few time,
Doc...

Not in your lifetime, Lionel. Of course, you're in hell now - hated and
despised by practically everybody.

I do my best to make you laugh and to soften your last moments among us
and you don't find anything else to tell me ?

You are an ingrate doctor Richman.

:-)
Arny Krueger

"Tom" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote

I honestly can't recall making any pedophile comments. If I did, it
was just me being nasty. I don't believe it. I have no reason to
believe it.

Thanks for impugning the honesty of George Middius, Art Sackman, Marc
Phillips and Jamie Benchimol.

You're no less a liar.

Prove it.

Your point?

You're afraid of the truth.

Arny Krueger

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message

Michael Conzo wrote:

In article , "Bruce J.
Richman" wrote:

You may have noticed that I can get along fairly well with
everybody on RAO.

As opposed to Krueger, who gets allong with practically nobody on
RAO except the very few supporters listed above.

Strangely enough I regularly post to well over a dozen other audio groups,
with few if any incidents. What's different about RAO?

For someone who claims to be in an "understanding people" business, you
continue to show profound ignorance about how people work.

Is that your professional opinion?

No, its a common-sense judgement.

We can all see how *you* work in
your factually-challenged description of myself and defense of
Krueger's wide-ranging attack agenda.

I merely defend myself from a tiny fraction of the false claims that are
made against me in RAO.

That would seem to be why so many don't believe you're claims to be a
psychologist.

That would be just another false claim made by you and two others -
McKelvy and Krueger. Your lies are rather transparent, and probably
represent those of a Krueger sockpuppet.

I have no sockpuppets, never did.

Perhaps there IS a "Bruce Richman" somewhere that is licenced
to do this work, but you aren't likely him.

Bruce has an unusual manner for a person who is supposedly in a healing
profession.

Want to put some serious money on that, sockpuppet? Of course, then
you'd have to verify your idenity, and that would really be
embarassing, if not impossible for you.

He seems to check out on the basics- an australian posting from Australia.
He's not hiding behind an AOL id, neither is he using any of the well-known
tricks to conceal his identity.

Tom

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Tom" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote

I honestly can't recall making any pedophile comments. If I did, it
was just me being nasty. I don't believe it. I have no reason to
believe it.

Thanks for impugning the honesty of George Middius, Art Sackman, Marc
Phillips and Jamie Benchimol.

You're no less a liar.

Prove it.

I see. You take my word for it when I make a statement that impugns the
honesty of those mentioned. But when I make a statement regarding your
honesty, I have to prove it. THAT'S dishonest. You're dishonest almost
every time you respond to me.

Inability to be the least bit honest noted.

Arny Krueger

"Tom" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote

I honestly can't recall making any pedophile comments. If I did,
it was just me being nasty. I don't believe it. I have no
reason to believe it.

Thanks for impugning the honesty of George Middius, Art Sackman,
Marc Phillips and Jamie Benchimol.

You're no less a liar.

Prove it.

I see. You take my word for it when I make a statement that impugns
the honesty of those mentioned. But when I make a statement
regarding your honesty, I have to prove it. THAT'S dishonest. You're
dishonest almost every time you respond to me.

Ignorance of all of the whopping lies that I've caught the usual list of
suspects in, noted.

I don't need to prove these guys to be liars again and again for you to
ignore, Tom.

Inability to be the least bit honest noted.

I'm done my homework - it's your turn Tom.

BTW Tom, thanks for giving Roy a free pass to tell all these ridiculous lies
about "The Tape".

Bruce J. Richman

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message

Michael Conzo wrote:

In article , "Bruce J.
Richman" wrote:

You may have noticed that I can get along fairly well with
everybody on RAO.

As opposed to Krueger, who gets allong with practically nobody on
RAO except the very few supporters listed above.

Strangely enough I regularly post to well over a dozen other audio groups,
with few if any incidents. What's different about RAO?

For someone who claims to be in an "understanding people" business, you
continue to show profound ignorance about how people work.

Is that your professional opinion?

No, its a common-sense judgement.

No, it is not, but since you' have a history of lying about me, this false
claim is just another delusional assertion of many you've made over the years.

We can all see how *you* work in
your factually-challenged description of myself and defense of
Krueger's wide-ranging attack agenda.

I merely defend myself from a tiny fraction of the false claims that are
made against me in RAO.

And others defend themselves against the numerous number of false claims that
you make against them on RAO.

That would seem to be why so many don't believe you're claims to be a
psychologist.

That would be just another false claim made by you and two others -
McKelvy and Krueger. Your lies are rather transparent, and probably
represent those of a Krueger sockpuppet.

I have no sockpuppets, never did.

Perhaps there IS a "Bruce Richman" somewhere that is licenced
to do this work, but you aren't likely him.

Bruce has an unusual manner for a person who is supposedly in a healing
profession.

Krueger is not qualified to judge the behavior of other people. And Krueger's
false claims about me are a matter of Google record.

Want to put some serious money on that, sockpuppet? Of course, then
you'd have to verify your idenity, and that would really be
embarassing, if not impossible for you.

He seems to check out on the basics- an australian posting from Australia.
He's not hiding behind an AOL id, neither is he using any of the well-known
tricks to conceal his identity.

Brian McCarty has a well-known history of posting under different pseudonyms.
And Krueger's rather paranoid claims about AOL as a shield for concealing
identities conveniently overlooks the fact that just about any ISP can be used
in the same way.

Bruce J. Richman

Tom

"Arny Krueger" wrote

Perhaps this might give me an advantage in New York. People will be
expecting something horrific, and out will come a fairly average baritone
voice.

just keep telling yourself that, nerd. and you're cool.

Sander deWaal

Paul Dormer said:

How fast are you prepared to take her btw?

I'm merely an old fart when it comes to driving.
I'm still faster than Rudy, though :-)

You don't want to see what she looks like at this moment, with all
that salt on the roads........

Shoulda used hammerite!

There's 50 kg of Dinitrol on the chassis.

I'm considering this...
http://www.zainostore.com/Merchant2/...ry_Code=PHOTOS

Can't tell whether this will work..............
I don't have to polish for another 5 years or so, the paint layer is
*thick*!

--
Sander de Waal
" SOA of a KT88? Sufficient. "
Lionel

In , Bruce J. Richman wrote :

Lionel lied:

In , wrote :

In article ,
(Bruce J. Richman) writes:

No, it is not, but since you' have a history of lying about me, this
false claim is just another delusional assertion of many you've made
over the years.

And Krueger's rather paranoid claims about AOL as a shield for
concealing identities conveniently overlooks the fact that just about
any ISP can be used in the same way.

Bruce J. Richman

Funny how everyone who Bruce dislikes or disagrees with is delusional
and/or paranoid.

Makes you wonder, doesn't it?

No, Richman is an idiot.

Just read the explanations he has publicly given recently to Mr Atkinson's
invitation to Arnold Krueger.

The quite retarded Delusional French Poodle, Lionel, can't understand
simple
English sentences. In his haste to suck up to Krueger and igfnore his
many accusations against Atkinson, this cretin tries to reinvent history
by
asserting that both have been equally guilty. The Google record clearly
shows that Krueger has repeatedly libeled Mr. Atkinson and his publication
with terms like "snake oil", "conspiracy", etc.

I agree with that.
I know that Arnold Krueger has accused several time Mr Atkinson... But this
is not my point.

*You* have recently written that Mr Atkinson has invited Arnold Krueger to
discuss about Krueger's accusations.
I have answered you that this petty and miserable point of view was equally
insulting for Krueger *and* Atkinson.

Do you confirm that you have written that ?
Clyde Slick

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Tom" wrote in message
ups.com

So what's the deal about you and the pedophile comments?
Wh*at's your side of the story?

I honestly can't recall making any pedophile comments. If I did, it
was just me being nasty. I don't believe it. I have no reason to
believe it.

Thanks for impugning the honesty of George Middius, Art Sackman, Marc
Phillips and Jamie Benchimol.

What the **** does this have to do with me?

More support for the serial art theory. He can't remember his own posts.

What are you babbling about? If you have something to say, say it,
and say it in English, please.
'

Bruce J. Richman

Brian tries more malarkey:

In article ,
(Bruce J. Richman) writes:
Bwian McCarty tries another pseudonym:

In article ,
(Bruce J. Richman) writes:

No, it is not, but since you' have a history of lying about me, this

false
claim is just another delusional assertion of many you've made over the
years.

And Krueger's rather paranoid claims about AOL as a shield for

concealing
identities conveniently overlooks the fact that just about any ISP can be
used
in the same way.

Bruce J. Richman

Funny how everyone who Bruce dislikes or disagrees with is delusional
and/or paranoid.

Makes you wonder, doesn't it?

Makes us wonder only about McCarty's use of different pseudonyms.

Bruce J. Richman

Guess again "doc", I'm just another RAO reader who can't stand your
"holier than thou" attitude.

Wrong. You're just one of very few RAO readers that support the smear
campaigns and chronic lying of people like McKelvy, Krueger and Lionel.

I just don't understand your need to
shout to the world that you are psychologist so that you can then
claim everyone is delusional and paranoid.

Obviously, that hasn't happened, and you are either lying or by definition, you
actually believe this nonsense, and therefore are delusional.

Why don't you ask your fellow liar, Krueger, about the use of the word
"delusional", since he uses it constantly in his attacks on other people.

You need to show your posts
to a colleague and let them diagnose your rampant paranoia.

And you need to get help with your lack of reality contact - especially when it
comes to the history of personal attacks on RAO and who has been making them.

Your failure to identify yourself also suggests you're simply pinch-****ting
for one of the more deranged flame throwers referred to above.

I wonder how many times the "doc" will say paranoid or delusional in
this thread. When he finally runs out of steam we'll just have to
count them all.

We wonder how many different pseudonyms and lacks of identity imbeciles like
this will create to sell the same message of lies and distortions all
attribuitable to very fee people.

Feel free to do word counts of Krueger's use of the words, "delusional",
"liar", "paranoid", etc. Hypocrites and deniers of reality like this coward
who hides behind a screen name seem to show up whenever the main culprits think
they're running out of mud to sling. No doubt, this cretin will try a few more
"names" under which to post.

LOL !!!

Bruce J. Richman

AutoRepeatQuack quacked:

deniers of reality

Is that a fabric, Brucie?

Clyde Slick

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
news
BTW Tom, thanks for giving Roy a free pass to tell all these ridiculous
lies about "The Tape".

what tape?
(been there, done that)

Marc Phillips

Arny said:

Perhaps this might give me an advantage in New York. People will be
expecting something horrific, and out will come a fairly average baritone

voice.

Voice lessons...$145.

just keep telling yourself that, nerd. and you're cool.

Still sounding like a complete idiot in front of an audience...priceless.

Boon

Marc Phillips wrote:
Arny said:

Perhaps this might give me an advantage in New York. People will be
expecting something horrific, and out will come a fairly average

baritone
voice.

Voice lessons...$145.

just keep telling yourself that, nerd. and you're cool.

Still sounding like a complete idiot in front of an

audience...priceless.

Looking morbidly obese and completely stupid at the RAO
Luncheon....truly priceless.

Pictures.....free, just ask.

Marc Phillips

Richard Malesweski said:

Marc Phillips wrote:
Arny said:

Perhaps this might give me an advantage in New York. People will be
expecting something horrific, and out will come a fairly average

baritone
voice.

Voice lessons...$145.

just keep telling yourself that, nerd. and you're cool.

Still sounding like a complete idiot in front of an

audience...priceless.

Looking morbidly obese and completely stupid at the RAO
Luncheon....truly priceless.

Pictures.....free, just ask.

Yes, we all know the only thing you can do well...post a single picture over
and over. I'm sure your parents are proud of you, Internet geek.

Boon

(Bruce J. Richman) writes:
Brian tries more malarkey:

(Bruce J. Richman) writes:

[...]

Tit for tat is never a valid excuse, especially for a supposed
professional. And you constantly demonstrate the you have a very poor
grasp of reality or you'd recognize your extreme hypocrisy.

Your failure to identify yourself also suggests you're simply pinch-****ting
for one of the more deranged flame throwers referred to above.

Nope, wrong again "doc".

I wonder how many times the "doc" will say paranoid or delusional in
this thread. When he finally runs out of steam we'll just have to
count them all.

We wonder how many different pseudonyms and lacks of identity imbeciles like
this will create to sell the same message of lies and distortions all
attribuitable to very fee people.

What are "fee" people?

Feel free to do word counts of Krueger's use of the words, "delusional",
"liar", "paranoid", etc. Hypocrites and deniers of reality like this coward
who hides behind a screen name seem to show up whenever the main culprits think
they're running out of mud to sling. No doubt, this cretin will try a few more
"names" under which to post.

LOL !!!

Can't post without using "delusional" or "paranoid" can you "doc"?
And no one on RAO is the perfect definition of hypocrite like you
"doc". Your paranoia and hypocrisy just proves that you are either
lying about being a psychologist or are an extremely poor example of
the profession.

Bruce J. Richman

Marc "Fat'n'Ugly" Phillips asks for mo

Marc Phillips wrote:

Voice lessons...$145.

Still sounding like a complete idiot in front of an

audience...priceless.

Looking morbidly obese and completely stupid at the RAO
Luncheon....truly priceless.

Pictures.....free, just ask.

Yes, we all know the only thing you can do well...post a single

picture over
and over.

You forgot to mention that I can also tell the difference between the
internet and Usenet, dimbulb. You have amply demonstated that *you*
can't make that distinction.

Marc "Fat'n'Ugly" Phillips: an unmatched combination of ignorance and
arrogance! :-(

Lionel

a écrit :
In article ,
(Bruce J. Richman) writes:

Brian tries more malarkey:

(Bruce J. Richman) writes:

[...]

Yes he can. Blank post... ;-)

And no one on RAO is the perfect definition of hypocrite like you
"doc". Your paranoia and hypocrisy just proves that you are either
lying about being a psychologist or are an extremely poor example of
the profession.

Welcome to our club 123, I urge 456 and 789 to join us immediatly. :-)
Marc Phillips

Marc Phillips wrote:

Voice lessons...$145.

Still sounding like a complete idiot in front of an
audience...priceless.

Looking morbidly obese and completely stupid at the RAO
Luncheon....truly priceless.

Pictures.....free, just ask.

Yes, we all know the only thing you can do well...post a single

picture over
and over.

You forgot to mention that I can also tell the difference between the
internet and Usenet, dimbulb.

Why would I mention that? What does that have to do with anything?

You have amply demonstated that *you*
can't make that distinction.

No, I haven't.

Marc "Fat'n'Ugly" Phillips: an unmatched combination of ignorance and
arrogance! :-(

You really have nothing to say, do you.

Boon

Sander deWaal

Paul Dormer said:

I'm merely an old fart when it comes to driving.

But you return to normal age when out of the car?? ;-)

Oh dear. I drive an automatic,remember? ;-)

When I get out of bed, I feel like 84.
Tomorrow, I'll turn 39.

I'm just getting into left-foot breaking (that'll be right-foot, for
you). Great on corners!

Right-foot breaking? Never done it otherwise .
In corners, one's supposed to step on the accelerator pedal. ;-)

Now do heel'n'toe !

--
Sander de Waal
" SOA of a KT88? Sufficient. "
Bruce J. Richman

Paul Dormer wrote:

"Sander deWaal" emitted :

I'm merely an old fart when it comes to driving.

But you return to normal age when out of the car?? ;-)

Oh dear. I drive an automatic,remember? ;-)

Transmission type should have been somewhere on your checklist. It's
easy thing to overlook..

When I get out of bed, I feel like 84.
Tomorrow, I'll turn 39.

Really?? Happy birthday Sander!! You old coot... :-)

I'm just getting into left-foot breaking (that'll be right-foot, for
you). Great on corners!

Right-foot breaking? Never done it otherwise .

Don't they reverse the pedals for driving on the right side of the
road then? I was expecting the gear knob to be on the roof too.

In corners, one's supposed to step on the accelerator pedal. ;-)

If you brake at the right time (whilst simultaneously accelerating)
you can go faster.

Now do heel'n'toe !

I've done the trick of tangling my shoe laces around the foot controls
before, with the speed steadily climbing... will that do ya?

S i g n a l @ l i n e o n e . n e t
-----------------------------------
It's Grim down south..

Back before cruise control was commonly available, we used to use different
rocks on the gas pedal for different constant speeds. If I got pulled over
for speeding, I told the police officer, that he was wrong because I was using
a smaller rock.

Bruce J. Richman

Sander deWaal

Paul Dormer said:

Oh dear. I drive an automatic,remember? ;-)

Transmission type should have been somewhere on your checklist. It's
easy thing to overlook..

Not me. I like it, with our 24/7 traffic jams.
Never want to shift gears manually again!

To borrow a phrase: "I'm basically a lazy person".

Tomorrow, I'll turn 39.

Really?? Happy birthday Sander!! You old coot... :-)

Thanks, I guess.
I'm hoping Wilma gets me that vandenHul Grasshopper cart I've been
nodding her about............

I'm just getting into left-foot breaking (that'll be right-foot, for
you). Great on corners!

Right-foot breaking? Never done it otherwise .

Only broke my right foot, note.

Don't they reverse the pedals for driving on the right side of the
road then? I was expecting the gear knob to be on the roof too.

With Citroens, you might actually get what you wish for ;-)
But no, AFAIK the pedal sequence is the same.

Gear knobs are for those not appreciating the nicer things in life.
In short, barbarians.

In corners, one's supposed to step on the accelerator pedal. ;-)

If you brake at the right time (whilst simultaneously accelerating)
you can go faster.

I already tried warp 5. Boring. Plus it got me back to the Middle
Ages. Had to live like a hermit until 1966 to not blow my cover.

Now do heel'n'toe !

I've done the trick of tangling my shoe laces around the foot controls
before, with the speed steadily climbing... will that do ya?

Ever tried to control your car with your 90" dick? ;-)

--
Sander de Waal
" SOA of a KT88? Sufficient. "