Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] 0junk4me@bellsouth.net is offline

Default just checking: Are my posts propagating lately?

HI folks,

sUbject line says it all. POsted a couple of things
recently which I thought might be helpful in same number of
different threads. Am seeing my posts locally when I log on
later but just curious if they're actually propagating, or
does nothing but google spam reliably propagate these days?

Regards,

Richard webb,
replace anything before at with elspider

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Phil W Phil W is offline

0junk4me wrote:
HI folks,

sUbject line says it all. POsted a couple of things
recently which I thought might be helpful in same number of
different threads. Am seeing my posts locally when I log on
later but just curious if they're actually propagating, or
does nothing but google spam reliably propagate these days?

Regards,

Richard webb,
replace anything before at with elspider

I donīt know how much you post, but I see quite a few of your posts using my
ISPīs news server.

Phil

Posted to rec.audio.pro

wrote:

| sUbject line says it all.

Heard ya in Copenhagen via Astraweb.

| Richard webb,

Kind regards

Peter Larsen

Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.arts.movies.production.sound

Apparently your posts are even being propogated by BuzzardNews so that
Idiot Troll Brian McCarty down in OZ can read (and reply to) them.

Posted to rec.audio.pro

Richard Webb wrote ...
sUbject line says it all. POsted a couple of things
recently which I thought might be helpful in same number of
different threads. Am seeing my posts locally when I log on
later but just curious if they're actually propagating, or
does nothing but google spam reliably propagate these days?

Loud and clear on both Supernews and on Individual.net

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Eeyore[_2_] Eeyore[_2_] is offline

wrote:

HI folks,

sUbject line says it all. POsted a couple of things
recently which I thought might be helpful in same number of
different threads. Am seeing my posts locally when I log on
later but just curious if they're actually propagating, or
does nothing but google spam reliably propagate these days?

Regards,

Richard webb,
replace anything before at with elspider

news.astraweb.com!border5.a.newsrouter.astraweb.co m!xlned.com!feeder3.xlned.com!news.glorb.com!bigfe ed2.bellsouth.net!bignumber.bellsouth.net!news.bel lsouth.net!bignews5.bellsouth.net.POSTED!93383262! not-for-mail

Newsgroups:
rec.audio.pro
just checking: Are my posts propagating lately?

ldjgbllpbapjglppdbdpiflmbcekedmfhojhikkbagflhcbobe leffeoajbhgpeogfdlbbdakpfkefhokmojmjjbbflbmnlaaoil epejjbnbijbopbhbbbhodokkmpcpjmehefncfocpmeaiaeemjj nagdfafjfd

Date:
Tue, 26 May 2009 04:22:21 GMT

HI folks,

sUbject line says it all. POsted a couple of things
recently which I thought might be helpful in same number of
different threads. Am seeing my posts locally when I log on
later but just curious if they're actually propagating, or
does nothing but google spam reliably propagate these days?

Regards,

Richard webb,
replace anything before at with elspider

Does that help ?

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.arts.movies.production.sound
Eeyore[_2_] Eeyore[_2_] is offline

Default **** off McCarty before someone comes round and does it on you.

McCarty wrote:

"I don't really have a replacement career, it's a very gnawing thing."

Checking up on a company eganders Pro Audio 1 April 30th 07 04:32 AM
Checking posting... thanks BEAR Marketplace 1 December 16th 05 10:36 PM
Just checking if posting works Balaji Audio Opinions 2 December 20th 04 12:25 AM
checking for IEC or NAB apa Pro Audio 7 October 13th 04 05:38 PM
Checking out a used DAW Willie K.Yee, M.D. Pro Audio 2 August 27th 04 01:40 PM