Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] 0junk4me@bellsouth.net is offline

Default apologies to the group

FOlks:

I've really tired recently of all sorts of public fora being
seen as some wack job's personal soapbox. Except for a
couple of email lists I see this all ove the place these
days, between the right-wing zealots telling me anybody who
doesn't support their agenda is an anti-American slime mold
and the real wacko types and the weirdoes from the operating
system debate newsgroups etc. I grew real tired of the
latest google kid and his wacko fantasy.
I'd asked him politely in email to knock it off, and all he
did was escalate.

sorry to have to subject the rest of the group to that, but
if I hurt his feelings so much the better. DOn't care if he
goes away mad, just so he goes away.

REgards,

Richard webb,
replace anything before at with elspider

--- Benjamin Franklin, NOvember 1755 from the
Historical review of Pennsylvania

Posted to rec.audio.pro,aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.opinion,aus.politics.guns

Impostor Brian McCarty pretending to be "Soundhaspriority" wrote ...
Your're absolutely right, this is a problem for all of us right-thinking
Americans in these Usenet groups.

LOL! :-))

Brian is attempting to impersonate not only an American (which he
is not), but someone who is "right-thinking" (which he is not, either.)

And of course everyone sees through his pathetic attempts to
pretend to be Bob Morein. Are the medical and/or social services
in Australia so incompetent as to allow its citizens to suffer from
this kind of chronic condition?

Posted to rec.audio.pro,aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.opinion,aus.politics.guns
Sean Conolly Sean Conolly is offline

snip