Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] 0junk4me@bellsouth.net is offline

Default am I the only one complaining to google re cHinese shoe sellers?

THese clowns from CHina with their different usernames and
their ads for these crap shoes are really annoying. IS
anybody else protesting to google or am I the only body out
here sending their abuse people the headers of these
messages?

tHey must be paying google some good money.

Richard webb,
Replace anything before the @ symbol with elspider for real
email address.

Posted to rec.audio.pro

wrote ...
THese clowns from CHina with their different usernames and
their ads for these crap shoes are really annoying. IS
anybody else protesting to google or am I the only body out
here sending their abuse people the headers of these
messages?

tHey must be paying google some good money.

Google explicitly says that they don't respond to (and likely
don't even read) those kinds of complaints, so it is quite
possible that you are the only one tilting at that particular
windmill. They are easy to identify. Ignore them and get
on with your life.

I doubt that Google is even aware of their activity.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
hank alrich hank alrich is offline

Richard Crowley wrote:

They are easy to identify.

Perhaps less so if one is blind.

--
ha
Iraq is Arabic for Vietnam
Posted to rec.audio.pro

"hank alrich" wrote ...
Richard Crowley wrote:
They are easy to identify.

Perhaps less so if one is blind.

Seems easy enough to filter out messages with "shoe"
or "footwear" etc. Even if one is visually impaired.

I maintain several categories of filters including those
people selling credit-card dumps, 8-track cartridges/
machines, Islam, liberal politics, Linux, conspiracy
theories, and other similar things of dubious value.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Gareth Magennis Gareth Magennis is offline

"Richard Crowley" wrote in message
"hank alrich" wrote ...
Richard Crowley wrote:
They are easy to identify.

Perhaps less so if one is blind.

Seems easy enough to filter out messages with "shoe"
or "footwear" etc. Even if one is visually impaired.

I maintain several categories of filters including those
people selling credit-card dumps, 8-track cartridges/
machines, Islam, liberal politics, Linux, conspiracy
theories, and other similar things of dubious value.

"Morein" works a treat too.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] elspider@bellsouth.net is offline

Richard Crowley wrote:
They are easy to identify.
Perhaps less so if one is blind.

Seems easy enough to filter out messages with "shoe"
or "footwear" etc. Even if one is visually impaired.
I maintain several categories of filters including those
people selling credit-card dumps, 8-track cartridges/
machines, Islam, liberal politics, Linux, conspiracy
theories, and other similar things of dubious value.

"Morein" works a treat too.

YEp, used to do that, but got tired of my filter list being
YEp, this old box takes more time to download all the posts
then filter what I downloaded than it does to read the
newsgroup, and one thing I didn't get back is the filtration
capabilities after the big storm, but think I saw the module
to do that for this old dos program on a bbs.

sTIll some people need to beat on google to limit these guys
access to newsgroups.
FOund when I as filtering that anything with
rec.audio.opinion was a good place to startr as well.
I'd think that some special koolaid would be quite helpful
for those guys.
AT least BOb Moron posts something relevant occasionally.
Justthought I"d check if anybody else is actually telling
google they're not pelased with good posts scrollng off news
servers around the world so these assholes can post this
drivel two and thre times a day under different names.

Richard webb,
Replace anything before the @ symbol with elspider for real
email address.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Nil Nil is offline

On 11 Sep 2007, "Richard Crowley" wrote in
rec.audio.pro:

I doubt that Google is even aware of their activity.

They know. They just don't care about spam.
Posted to rec.audio.pro

"Nil" wrote ...
"Richard Crowley" wrote :
I doubt that Google is even aware of their activity.

They know. They just don't care about spam.

Of course they know (and don't care) about spam in general.

I meant that there is likely no human employed by Google who
is aware of the specific instances we saw in this newsgroup.

Since the scumbags are using essentially throw-away, "one-
time" email accounts, they are virtually untouchable.