JWelsh3374

Default Lucky Man Clark

Hi all.... happy to announce that Lucky Man Clark is now available on
Amazon.com!!

The "official" release date is June 1 but you can now order through them and a
myriad of other online outlets. You will also be able to get downloads very
soon at the major download havens includingiTunes and others. Stay tuned!

We'll be putting all the links on our site when they all hit so keep an eye on
Luckymanclark.com!!!!

Thanks

Guido

searching for peace, love and quality footwear
guido

http://www.guidotoons.com
http://www.theloniousmoog.com
http://www.luckymanclark.com

Red Meat on ABX Michael McKelvy Audio Opinions 59 September 21st 04 10:27 PM
Frist on Clark ScottW Audio Opinions 8 March 29th 04 05:28 AM
radioshack SPL meters wicked1 Car Audio 33 December 8th 03 05:33 AM
(OT)..... What Would You : Wesley Clark joins Presidential race Rob Adelman Pro Audio 25 September 21st 03 08:36 AM
(OT)..... What Would You : Wesley Clark joins Presidential R Krizman Pro Audio 0 September 18th 03 11:40 PM