Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

Default Captain Howdy's Car

This could be construed as mean by me, but after ALL the **** I have taken
from this guy about my system from him, I feel COMPELLED to point this out.
Here is his car:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2359697

Please note the seductive way he is laying on the hood on page two.

Here is my car: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2359697 Just so anyone
doesn't think I am embarrassed about my car.

If you think I'm being an asshole, please see previous threads where he has
CONSTANTLY referred to my equipment as "ghetto-fab" for ABSOLUTELY no reason
other than being a bully.

Thank you for your attention,

MOSFET

You have to hand it to Howdy, BALLS OF STEAL. To make fun of me while
posting this RIDICULOUS picture of himself.

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

****, sorry, this is his car:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763288/1

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

BTW, if this is not Howdy's car, then I am sorry, Howdy.

But this person's handle is Captain, he owns a Town Car, and he lives
somewhere cold (three things I know about Howdy).

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
Captain Howdy Captain Howdy is offline

Here you go have fun.

This is my car.

http://home.cogeco.ca/~jenn1/1.jpg

This is my winter car/truck

http://home.cogeco.ca/~jenn1/2.jpg

This is a car that I bought on ebay and gave my wife, so that she did not have
to drive my car and blow my tweeters after her car died..

http://home.cogeco.ca/~jenn1/3.jpg

In article , "MOSFET"
wrote:
This could be construed as mean by me, but after ALL the **** I have taken
from this guy about my system from him, I feel COMPELLED to point this out.
Here is his car:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2359697

Please note the seductive way he is laying on the hood on page two.

Here is my car: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2359697 Just so anyone
doesn't think I am embarrassed about my car.

If you think I'm being an asshole, please see previous threads where he has
CONSTANTLY referred to my equipment as "ghetto-fab" for ABSOLUTELY no reason
other than being a bully.

Thank you for your attention,

MOSFET

You have to hand it to Howdy, BALLS OF STEAL. To make fun of me while
posting this RIDICULOUS picture of himself.

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
Captain Howdy Captain Howdy is offline

I have posted all of the cars that we own for your enjoyment. It's far from
cold here.

In article , "MOSFET"
wrote:
BTW, if this is not Howdy's car, then I am sorry, Howdy.

But this person's handle is Captain, he owns a Town Car, and he lives
somewhere cold (three things I know about Howdy).

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
Captain Howdy Captain Howdy is offline

That's fine by me Mosfet, unlike you I do not have any shame in what I own and
do. If you want something to make fun of, make fun of what I do own. Pictures
have been posted for your joy.

In article , "MOSFET"
wrote:
BTW, if this is not Howdy's car, then I am sorry, Howdy.

But this person's handle is Captain, he owns a Town Car, and he lives
somewhere cold (three things I know about Howdy).

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
Captain Howdy Captain Howdy is offline

Almost forgot my project car, this one is really funny. The main bearing is
spun on it, it knocks and bangs. The best joke of all, it has no radio or
speakers.

http://home.cogeco.ca/~jenn1/4.jpg

wrote:
BTW, if this is not Howdy's car, then I am sorry, Howdy.

But this person's handle is Captain, he owns a Town Car, and he lives
somewhere cold (three things I know about Howdy).

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
Matt Ion Matt Ion is offline

Captain Howdy wrote:
Here you go have fun.

This is my car.

http://home.cogeco.ca/~jenn1/1.jpg

Oh, a Ford. My sympathies.
Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

As I've said many times, I have no shame about the equipment I own. I'm
proud of it. I'm proud of many of the good deals I've got (like those pair
of MTX subs for $80). If I were TRULY ashamed of my car and my gear would I
ever reference my own website?
http://www428.pair.com/mosfet/mtx.html

Or, reference my CarDomain site? Obviously, I DO NOT HAVE A PROBLEM with my
gear, YOU DO!

When you call it GhettoFab it doesn't irritate me as much as I just find it
tiresome and silly. But, then again, this is more interesting than other
things in this group so I guess I don't really mind because it gives me
something to do (make fun of you).

Love and kisses,

Nick

BTW, I LOVE that picture of you on the hood spread

MOSFET

wrote:
BTW, if this is not Howdy's car, then I am sorry, Howdy.

But this person's handle is Captain, he owns a Town Car, and he lives
somewhere cold (three things I know about Howdy).

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

I see pictures of cars. I don't see pictures of stereos. Come on, Howdy,
THROW DOWN!!!!

What's your CarDomain address? Mind you, this is now the SECOND time I've
asked (and I'm the one who's ashamed?).

wrote:
[...]

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

Default This is TOO good!!!! Captain (Duct Tape) Howdy

So I'm the one who uses duct tape to hold things together like my video
player (as you implied in that video thread).

Feast you eyes on Captain (Duct Tape) Howdy's car:
http://home.cogeco.ca/~mrled/mirror.jpg

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
Captain Howdy Captain Howdy is offline

There isn't much on a Ford that I can't do.

In article FzDwg.218858$iF6.170525@pd7tw2no, Matt Ion
wrote:
Captain Howdy wrote:
Here you go have fun.

This is my car.

http://home.cogeco.ca/~jenn1/1.jpg

Oh, a Ford. My sympathies.

Posted to rec.audio.car
Captain Howdy Captain Howdy is offline

Is that why we have never seen your two choice amps?

wrote:
BTW, if this is not Howdy's car, then I am sorry, Howdy.

But this person's handle is Captain, he owns a Town Car, and he lives
somewhere cold (three things I know about Howdy).

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
Captain Howdy Captain Howdy is offline

Ghetto boy now you are reaching too hard.

In article , "MOSFET"
wrote:
So I'm the one who uses duct tape to hold things together like my video
player (as you implied in that video thread).

Feast you eyes on Captain (Duct Tape) Howdy's car:
http://home.cogeco.ca/~mrled/mirror.jpg

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
Captain Howdy Captain Howdy is offline

There you go ghetto boy http://www.cardomain.com/ride/849925

In article , "MOSFET"
wrote:
I see pictures of cars. I don't see pictures of stereos. Come on, Howdy,
THROW DOWN!!!!

What's your CarDomain address? Mind you, this is now the SECOND time I've
asked (and I'm the one who's ashamed?).

MOSFET

.. .

wrote:
[...]

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

So far, I haven't seen ANY amp from you. What's your CarDomain address, for
the THIRD TIME NOW!!!

And what, you think I'm LYING about the amps I have? OK, you caught me
Howdy. I'm lying. I don't have any of that stuff.

Howdy, if I was going to lie about an amp I owned, has it occured to your
little pea brain that I would probably select VERY EXPENSIVE amps to pretend
I own (certainly not Jesnsen). BTW, I'm 38 with a family, I post these
things for MY satisfaction only (in other words, I'd be lying to myself).
At my age, I don't give a rat's ass at impressing anyone.

wrote:
BTW, if this is not Howdy's car, then I am sorry, Howdy.

But this person's handle is Captain, he owns a Town Car, and he lives
somewhere cold (three things I know about Howdy).

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
Captain Howdy Captain Howdy is offline

Did you spend your food stamps on new/used tweeters yet ghetto boy?
Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

Ghetto boy now you are reaching too hard.

Now that's the most interesting response I've got from you yet. You start
making lewd remarks about MY WIFE!! MY WIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And then you have the stones to say THAT I am reaching too hard? THAT I AM
REACHING TOO HARD?!?!?! You insult my wife, but apparently that's OK.
However, that picture is reaching too hard. Hmmmmm.

I must have really got you there.

What's your CarDomain address for the FOURTH time, chicken?

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
Captain Howdy Captain Howdy is offline

Isn't time to move out of mom's house and get a job then? I just posted it
jerkskin. ?

Here just in case you need a better look at my amps.
http://www.canadiancaraudio.com/gall...icture108b.jpg

In article , "MOSFET"
wrote:
So far, I haven't seen ANY amp from you. What's your CarDomain address, for
the THIRD TIME NOW!!!

And what, you think I'm LYING about the amps I have? OK, you caught me
Howdy. I'm lying. I don't have any of that stuff.

Howdy, if I was going to lie about an amp I owned, has it occured to your
little pea brain that I would probably select VERY EXPENSIVE amps to pretend
I own (certainly not Jesnsen). BTW, I'm 38 with a family, I post these
things for MY satisfaction only (in other words, I'd be lying to myself).
At my age, I don't give a rat's ass at impressing anyone.

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

Wait a sec. You have 6x9's as your main speakers? You are PATHETIC. What
a let-down. I thought you had some REALLY, REALLY expensive Morell or
Dynaudio separates.

So your system is JUST bass, right? That's it. WHAT A LET DOWN. Well,
we're done. I thought you were worth it, but you are ALL BULL****. Making
pennies dance REALLY IS ALL YOU KNOW HOW TO DO. You are certainly NO
AUDIOPHILE.

6x9's!!! Jeez!!!! You actually had me going (thinking you had something
good). What a letdown.

Goodbye,

wrote:
I see pictures of cars. I don't see pictures of stereos. Come on, Howdy,
THROW DOWN!!!!

What's your CarDomain address? Mind you, this is now the SECOND time I've
asked (and I'm the one who's ashamed?).

MOSFET

. ..

wrote:
[...]

Posted to rec.audio.car
Captain Howdy Captain Howdy is offline

Yeah I have 4 way 6x9's as my main speakers. Never mind the Morell or Dynaudio
separates. Those 6x9's cost more then your whole ghetto system. Nah there is
no bass, I'm still waiting for power wire to go on sale, not willing to pay
more then 10 cents a foot. Oh I'm an audiophile you can hear my tweeters
screaming where ever I go.

wrote:
[...]

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

Isn't time to move out of mom's house and get a job then? I just posted it
jerkskin. ?

You realize your bantering isn't even clever. Certainly not insulting.
Anyway, it's been fun, but as before, you have become boring and your system
was a TOTAL let down. I'm going to spend time with my wife, now.

Talk to you later, Jerkskin (I LOVE that expression!),

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

"Captain Howdy" wrote in message
Yeah I have 4 way 6x9's as my main speakers. Never mind the Morell or
Dynaudio
separates. Those 6x9's cost more then your whole ghetto system. Nah there
is
no bass, I'm still waiting for power wire to go on sale, not willing to
pay
more then 10 cents a foot. Oh I'm an audiophile you can hear my tweeters
screaming where ever I go.

Just for the record, I have new tweeters. Advent.

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
Captain Howdy Captain Howdy is offline

That's just fine ghetto boy. I am very proud of my 3 stars. Does the wife have
the mini van tonight?

In article , "MOSFET"
wrote:
Oh, look, your car stereo is at three stars just like mine now. Too bad.

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
Captain Howdy Captain Howdy is offline

Too pricy for your liking huh? Maybe I'll trade it in for a mini van and some
ghetto gear to be cool.

In article , "MOSFET"
wrote:
Isn't time to move out of mom's house and get a job then? I just posted it
jerkskin. ?

You realize your bantering isn't even clever. Certainly not insulting.
Anyway, it's been fun, but as before, you have become boring and your system
was a TOTAL let down. I'm going to spend time with my wife, now.

Talk to you later, Jerkskin (I LOVE that expression!),

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

"Captain Howdy" wrote in message
That's just fine ghetto boy. I am very proud of my 3 stars. Does the wife
have
the mini van tonight?

Oh, you mean the Suburu Forester worth more than all three of your POS
American cars? No, she's home.

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
Captain Howdy Captain Howdy is offline

Until you install them. I can see the smoke already.

In article , "MOSFET"
wrote:

"Captain Howdy" wrote in message
Yeah I have 4 way 6x9's as my main speakers. Never mind the Morell or
Dynaudio
separates. Those 6x9's cost more then your whole ghetto system. Nah there
is
no bass, I'm still waiting for power wire to go on sale, not willing to
pay
more then 10 cents a foot. Oh I'm an audiophile you can hear my tweeters
screaming where ever I go.

Just for the record, I have new tweeters. Advent.

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

http://home.cogeco.ca/~mrled/mirror.jpg

Posted to rec.audio.car
Captain Howdy Captain Howdy is offline

It goes to show that you know as much about cars as you do car audio.
Hopefully your sewing machine is paid for, seeing that you still live with
mom.

In article , "MOSFET"
wrote:

"Captain Howdy" wrote in message
.. .
That's just fine ghetto boy. I am very proud of my 3 stars. Does the wife
have
the mini van tonight?

Oh, you mean the Suburu Forester worth more than all three of your POS
American cars? No, she's home.

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
Captain Howdy Captain Howdy is offline

So were the last not one, but two sets. Give it time ghetto boy.

wrote:

"Captain Howdy" wrote in message
Yeah I have 4 way 6x9's as my main speakers. Never mind the Morell or
Dynaudio
separates. Those 6x9's cost more then your whole ghetto system. Nah
there
is
no bass, I'm still waiting for power wire to go on sale, not willing to
pay
more then 10 cents a foot. Oh I'm an audiophile you can hear my tweeters
screaming where ever I go.

Just for the record, I have new tweeters. Advent.

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
Captain Howdy Captain Howdy is offline

Yeah its a crack in my windshild alright.

In article , "MOSFET"
wrote:
http://home.cogeco.ca/~mrled/mirror.jpg

Posted to rec.audio.car
Captain Howdy Captain Howdy is offline

Which three? No I mean a small under powered POS that does 0-45 in 5 hours
with the A/C turned off. Did that even come with A/C? Some people like to be
weak in everything that they do. Here are some safety ratings for that
imported turd that you drive.
http://www.edmunds.com/used/1999/sub...98/safety.html

And I'll leave you with the "ode to harry" to think about.

Harry got in his car
And turned the key
Started up and headed up the L.I.E.
Too cheap to get a real car
Had a Volkswagon Rabbit
And that put an end to Harry's cheap habit
Cause the trucker couldn't stop
So the driver just took aim
And when he hit Harry
Harry burst into flames
You're dead now Harry
And you can't come back
You'd still be alive if you drove a Cadillac

Oh, you mean the Suburu Forester worth more than all three of your POS
American cars? No, she's home.

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
Tony F Tony F is offline

"I thought you had some REALLY, REALLY expensive Morell or Dynaudio
separates."

No, silly...that's me!

Tony

--
2001 Nissan Maxima SE Anniversary Edition
Clarion DRZ9255 Head Unit, Phoenix Gold ZX475ti, ZX450 and Xenon X1200.1

2001 Chevy S10 ZR2
Pioneer DEH-P9600MP Head Unit, Phoenix Gold Ti500.4 Amp, Focal 165HC
Speakers & Image Dynamics ID8 D4 v.3 Sub

2006 Mustang GT Coupe
Alpine IVA-D310 DVD Head Unit, Alpine MRA-550 Digital 5.1 Amp, Boston
Acoustics Z-Series Speakers, Alpine SBS-05DC Center Channel Speaker,
Amplified MTX Thunderform Sub

Posted to rec.audio.car
Rob Kulp Rob Kulp is offline

"MOSFET" wrote in message
m...
This could be construed as mean by me, but after ALL the **** I have taken
from this guy about my system from him, I feel COMPELLED to point this
out. Here is his car:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2359697

Please note the seductive way he is laying on the hood on page two.

Here is my car: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2359697 Just so anyone
doesn't think I am embarrassed about my car.

If you think I'm being an asshole, please see previous threads where he
has CONSTANTLY referred to my equipment as "ghetto-fab" for ABSOLUTELY no
reason other than being a bully.

Thank you for your attention,

MOSFET

You have to hand it to Howdy, BALLS OF STEAL. To make fun of me while
posting this RIDICULOUS picture of himself.

MOSFET

You got your ass handed to you in this thread Mosfet. You remind me of Bobby
Brady when he saw the new girl in town and couldn't do anything right. Doh!

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

Default The Truth about Howdy

You know, after I saw that you had Pioneer 6x9's as your font speakers,
EVERYTHING became crystal clear. The advice I always give to people after
competing in IASCA for years, working for Phoenix Gold and listening to
Hundreds (maybe thousands) of cars is generally this:

A) Spend most of your car audio speaker resources on front speakers.

B) ALWAYS buy seperates up front as they sound better. NEVER coaxials, and
especially 6x9's (the ONLY exception to that rule I have hever EVER heard
are MB Quart coaxials wihc sound very good, but I have NEVER heard a good
sounding 6x9). I mean, they sell Pioneer 6x9's at Walmart for Pete's sake.

C) Never buy Japeneese speakers. I have NEVER heard a good sounding set of
Japaneese speakers.

You system breaks all three of these principles that I tend to recommend.

OF COURSE, you don't like the things I have to say and it makes you feel
better to try and discredit me and my system in ANY way you can to make
yourself feel better ("ghetto-fab" eqpiumpnet, redicuouls cracks about my
wife (my wife for Christ's sake, that's so silly and shows just how angry
you are, I would NEVER say anything like that to ANYONE). Remember, I
didn't start this, you did with your offensive remarks about my system.

Go through EVERY SINGLE Car Audio magazine EVER PRINTED and find me a
competition car that had Japaneese 6x9's as front speakers. You won't find
a SINGLE DAMN ONE. But, I don't care, if that sounds good TO YOU, then
whatever. But I've said it once and I will say it again, speakers ar MUCH
MORE important to Sound Quality than amps. You can try to debate this (and
you have tried) until the end of time, but a good set of separate speakers
driven by my Jensen or Prestige amp (as long as not driven into clipping),
will ALWAYS sound better than your Japaneese 6x9's driven by the most
expensive amp on the market. THAT IS A FACT, PUSE AND SIMPLE. You
OBVIOUSLY have not experienced enough to know this.

You represent the quinisential joke of this newsgroup EVER SINCE IT'S
INCEPTION. The kid who buys a bunch of huge subs and huge amps to drive
them, yet has a crappy set of dual-cone speakers sitting on the floor up
front. No, this isn't EXACTLY you, because you have more money than this,
but it is YOU IN PRINCIPLE. 4k watts of bass, a 200 amp alternator, extra
batteries, and three large expensive subs, YET Pioneer 6x9's up front? You
have the kind of system a 12 year old would build, ALL BASS, you just have
a bit more money to spend.

But trust me, Howdy, you WILL grow up someday (no matter what your age is),
and realize that SQ is the MOST important thing, not overwhelming bass.
That isn't to say that bass won't be importan to you (it still is to me),
but you will mature enough to realize that having pennies dance on the hood
of your car and having people here you coming six blocks away is not the
most important thing (I KNOW you think it is now).

Anyway, you actually should go to some shows or a good shop (not Walmart or
Best Buy) and actually listen to a really good set of separates. It may
change your ENTIRE paradigm.

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
Captain Howdy Captain Howdy is offline

You were competing in IASCA for years? Sure you did and you won what? Show us
something other then cheap talk, but then again you know no other. Breakout
your trophy collection.

You're ghetto trash and you know you are and you hate being reminded of it.
How many IASCA members use boxes made for a whole different set of woofers,
and you're going to talk about SQ? HA . Sure you find my remarks about your
system offensive, truth hurts sometimes and I'm sure the SQ coming out your
two sets of tweeters were awesome as they were melting. You can't afford a
good sounding set of Japanese speakers, so I would guess that you're right.
Discredit your system? People know trash when they see it, they don't need my
help. Three large expensive subs, nah four midgrade subs.

Who cares about what you recommend, what makes you authority on anything other
then being ghetto. What did you recommend to the guy that had his radio
stolen? "I know the feeling I had things stolen out of my car at least 20
times and mostly stereo gear and I just upgrade to something better then what
I had stolen to make myself feel better about the whole thing". If that isn't
ghetto advice then I don't know what is.

"But trust me, Howdy, you WILL grow up someday (no matter what your age is),
and realize that SQ is the MOST important thing, not overwhelming bass.
That isn't to say that bass won't be importan to you (it still is to me),
but you will mature enough to realize that having pennies dance on the hood
of your car and having people here you coming six blocks away is not the
most important thing (I KNOW you think it is now)."

You can head down to your next local competition and try to do that song and
dance there, you'll find that there are a lot of 12 year olds there that would
love to hear you out. Just look for the SPL area, you know the area with more
cars in it then the other, that is if there is an SQ area.

**** what's important to you, no one cares what ghetto super star thinks.

What kind of a self proclaimed SQ'er blows up speakers? Oh yeah a ghetto bitch
that buys cheap weak crap. Hey, Misfit that would be you.

Jealousy is running out of your month like a big yet chunky turd.

In article , "MOSFET"
wrote:
[...]

Posted to rec.audio.car
Tony F Tony F is offline

You know what guys? I think the stupiest word in the English language has
to be marshmallow. WTF does that mean? Marshmallow. Say it about 10
times. STUPID!!!

Tony