jas kim

Default Audiosource In-Ceiling Speakers any good???

Hi I am looking into placing some in-ceiling speakers into my house.
I CANNOT afford Boston Acoustics or any of the high end products.

I noticed that AudioSource also makes speakers for this purpose. Does
anyone know how good AudioSource speaker products are?? I know they
wont be excellent however if they can do the job good most of the time
for a good period of time I would be happy. IN otherwords do they
perform Ok or are they junk?

Please share your comments and any suggestions you may have in mind.

sincerely

jasguild