Lukacs Sudar

Default Remote controll EQ via TCP/IP

Hi
I'm looking for different products or manufacturer which build remote
controls for EQ's or EQ's with TCP/IP interfaces. The idea is to
control the monitors EQ during my job as a Monitor Sound Engineer at
realtime with a Tablet PC or Notebook via Wireless LAN

Thanks

Lukacs Sudar
A.T.Home
Scott Dorsey

Lukacs Sudar wrote:
I'm looking for different products or manufacturer which build remote
controls for EQ's or EQ's with TCP/IP interfaces. The idea is to
control the monitors EQ during my job as a Monitor Sound Engineer at
realtime with a Tablet PC or Notebook via Wireless LAN

Would a serial port do? Rane, Shure, and EV all make boxes with serial
remote control. And there is always the BSS Omnidrive. You could hang
a terminal server off of the net and connect it to a stack of them.

Arny Krueger

"Lukacs Sudar" wrote in message
om
Hi
I'm looking for different products or manufacturer which build remote
controls for EQ's or EQ's with TCP/IP interfaces. The idea is to
control the monitors EQ during my job as a Monitor Sound Engineer at
realtime with a Tablet PC or Notebook via Wireless LAN

One such device would be a Yamaha digital console (01V96, DM1000, 02R96,
DM2000, etc.) controlled by a computer running XP Pro and Studio Manager,
that computer being remotely controlled by another computer via Microsoft's
Remote Console Support (RCS).

Lukacs Sudar

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message ...
"Lukacs Sudar" wrote in message
om
Hi
I'm looking for different products or manufacturer which build remote
controls for EQ's or EQ's with TCP/IP interfaces. The idea is to
control the monitors EQ during my job as a Monitor Sound Engineer at
realtime with a Tablet PC or Notebook via Wireless LAN

One such device would be a Yamaha digital console (01V96, DM1000, 02R96,
DM2000, etc.) controlled by a computer running XP Pro and Studio Manager,
that computer being remotely controlled by another computer via Microsoft's
Remote Console Support (RCS).

Hi
Thanks a lot for all feedbacks

I think the Wireless RS232 bridge will not work because the software
on the Client can only talk direct to RS232 and will not be able to
communicate via tcp/ip

But what about the newest crown Amps or the new BSS Soundweb 9088II
which i guess is network compatible.... Anyone works with it?

Lukacs Sudar
A.T.Home