Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default A polite nonpartisan question for 2pid

You said this today:

"LoL. Too bad. You're missing a world of great minds out there."

I'd like to know who populates that "world of great minds" in your
view. and which ones you follow.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vinyl anachronist vinyl anachronist is offline

On Aug 16, 12:18�pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
You said this today:

"LoL. Too bad. �You're missing a world of great minds out there."

I'd like to know who populates that "world of great minds" in your
view. and which ones you follow.

It won't be long before that list includes Revilo P. Oliver and Steve
Sailer.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
You said this today:

"LoL. Too bad. You're missing a world of great minds out there."

I'd like to know who populates that "world of great minds" in your
view. and which ones you follow.

It won't be long before that list includes Revilo P. Oliver and Steve
Sailer.

Who knows? It may already.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

wrote:
You said this today:

"LoL. Too bad. You're missing a world of great minds out there."

I'd like to know who populates that "world of great minds" in your
view. and which ones you follow.

It won't be long before that list includes Revilo P. Oliver and Steve
Sailer.

How about Eyepop, the precursor to Dlefsmur?
"I knows what I knows"