Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] owen8888888@yahoo.com is offline

Default Moon Landing Hoax and 9/11 explaination

9-11

1. WTC building 7: After Popular Mechanics says that somehow air jet
fuel, which can't reach the melting point of steel, was responsible
for the pools of molten steel found... how do they explain the molten
steel found in the third building WTC 7? This building was never hit
by an aircraft and suffered a small hit from debris. How do they
explain the molten steel in this building? Molten steel can't be
created by the temperatures of air craft fuel.

2. Designers of the WTC said the buildings could withstand multiple
hits from aircraft.

3. Why the cover up of any sort of scientific investigation? If
there is nothing to hide why cover up the evidence?

4. Explosions reported by eye witnesses are consistent with
controlled demolitions.

5. Why did the buildings fall in free fall rather than topple over?
In order to do so, you have to get under the building and cut its
supports from underneath. The planes hit the tops of the buildings.
Buildings only fall in free fall without obstruction if you take out
their foundation with demolitions.

6. These are the first three steel frame buildings to ever collapse
from fire, all on
the same day, in symmetrical "freefall" fashion (as in professional
demolitions).

http://www.serendipity.li/wot/other_...ther_fires.htm

7. The owners of the buildings getting them insured shortly before
they were taken down and then being paid more than the buildings were
worth. Seems like they wanted the buildings destroyed because they
were already condemned, and the government was all too happy to help
them as a pretext for a war in Iraq. Otherwise that owner would be in
jail right now.

-----------------------

Moon Landing

0. Ooops.

http://video.google.com/videosearch?...&hl=en&emb= 0

1. Astronauts didn't seem proud on return. If they had actually gone
you would think they would be enthusiastic upon returning but it was
the opposite, they seemed ashamed of what they'd done.

2. Technology was at the point where we could just go into orbit
around the Earth with a manned vessel. Yet somehow, we took a giant
leap and landed a manned vessel on the moon. Then we also took off
from the moon with ease and returned safely, passing through the Van
Allen Radiation Belt a second time unscathed?

3. The Van Allen Radiation Belt around earth contains deadly
radiation that would kill any astronauts in a vessel attempting to go
through it on the way to the moon. We didn't have the technology nor
do we have it now to safely pass through it with a manned vessel.

"It is the belief of John Mauldin, a physicist who works for NASA,
that in order to be protected from the radiation, shielding at least 2
metres thick would be required. Yet the walls of the Lunar Landers
which took astronauts from the spaceship to the moon surfaces were
according to NASA "about the thickness of heavy duty aluminium foil.""

http://durham21.co.uk/archive.asp?ID=102

This is a NASA physicist telling you this. Do you see the irony in
that?

Besides, if they did make it past the belts, there is even more deadly
radiation caused by the sun's flares on their way to the moon. Yet
the astronauts suffered no ill effects from all this radiation in a
vessel that had shielding compared to heavy duty tin foil, and space
suits that provided little to no protection.

Not to mention that in the sunny areas where the astronauts are show
to be frolicking about happily the temperature would have been 250 F
above 0. How many of you would last more than a minute in such
extremes and at the same time run around without a care. During the
night, the temperature would fall 250 F below 0. That space suit is
supposed to protect you from all these hazards? Right...

http://video.google.com/videosearch?...&hl=en &emb=0

4. Camera trickery prior to alleged moon landing. Why fake halfway
to the moon when they can go all the way to the moon?

http://video.google.com/videosearch?...8&sa=N&tab=wv#

5. No stars in the photos. Yeah I know about the camera exposure
explanation; this is one of the only explanations debunkers give that
has any substance. Even letting that slip, you're telling me you go
all the way to the moon and take thousands of photos but not one of
them has stars in them, not even partial exposure, not even a trace?
Keep in mind there is no atmosphere to obscure the stars and the stars
would be much more visible and brighter; like the view from a desert
but even more intense and pure, not dim and easy to obscure as
debunkers would have you believe. The view of the stars from the moon
without an atmosphere to obscure the light would be incredible. Yet,
these guys don't even take one photo of the stars? They don't even
mention the stars. Are you kidding me? That would be one of the
first things you would notice. They don't mention them so that they
don't bring them to your attention.

6. Dark Side of the Moon Stanley Kubrick directed the holly wood moon
landing hoax.
http://video.google.com/videosearch?...8&sa=N&tab=wv#

7. Moon rocks. You can find such rocks on Earth in places like
Antarctica. They are just asteroids or lunites that have dropped to
Earth and have stayed in good condition because of the ideal stasis
conditions that exist in the Antarctic.

8. The Russians who were ahead of the USA in space exploration and
technology could bring back about 10 ounces of moon rock at most with
unmanned vessels, yet the USA managed to bring back hundreds of pounds
of moon rocks in manned vessels. How did this giant leap in
technology happen over night?

9. Director of NASA takes a trip to Antarctica prior to alleged Moon
landings; most likely to collect so called "moon rocks". These are
just asteroids; Antarctica because of the ideal conditions to find
untainted rocks that easier to spot against the white background.

10. Photos showing shadows cast in more than one direction,
consistent with multiple spotlights rather than one sun.
http://video.google.com/videosearch?...ke&hl=en&emb=0

11. Rocks with markings like on a movie set.

12. Flag waving. The way the flag waves in particular should be
noted. A flag doesn't wave in this way when manhandled. Only wind
moves a flag in such a way.

http://video.google.com/videosearch?...ke&hl=en&emb=0

13. If you look at the moon rovers and the dirt they fling into the
air, they are consistent with Earth gravity and not Moon gravity. The
dirt flies up and falls down in an arc consistent with earth gravity.
http://video.google.com/videosearch?...ke&hl=en&emb=0

14. When you double the speed of the footage, the astronauts appear
to be running and skipping in earth gravity.
http://video.google.com/videosearch?...ke&hl=en&emb=0

15. Astronaut descending into the shadow of the space vessel yet his
body is lit up.
http://video.google.com/videosearch?...ke&hl=en&emb=0

16. If it was real, there would be no errors or anything dubious to
point out in the first place. You can't argue with Truth.

17. Backlit objects being clearly visible from the front. This
indicates spotlights as used on movie sets.

18. Area 51, where the moon movie was made has an area covered with
craters ideal for a fake moon landing.
http://video.google.com/videosearch?...ke&hl=en&emb=0

19. No blast crater where the module landed. The module is perfectly
clean as well where there should have been dust settling on the craft
from landing.

20. The module crashed in tests on Earth and was very unstable and
hard to control. Armstrong had to eject to save his life. Yet, it
landed flawlessly on the Moon six times, leaving no blast crater each
time.
http://video.google.com/videosearch?...ke&hl=en&emb=0

21. The Russians were sent grain as payment to keep them from
exposing the hoax.

22. Ooops! lol

http://video.google.com/videosearch?...&hl=en&emb= 0
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Geoff Geoff is offline

wrote:
9-11

1. WTC building 7: After Popular Mechanics says that somehow air jet
fuel, which can't reach the melting point of steel, was responsible

Get a life.

geoff

Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] owen8888888@yahoo.com is offline

On Sep 28, 8:37*pm, Eeyore
On Sep 28, 5:34 pm, "geoff" wrote:
wrote:
9-11

1. *WTC building 7: After Popular Mechanics says that somehow air jet
fuel, which can't reach the melting point of steel, was responsible

Get a life.

geoff

Get an argument.

**** OFF !

Nova's pancake theory doesn't hold up, since the cores would be left
standing and the pancake collapse would take about 90 seconds or
longer due to the resistance each floor would encounter from the
next. To fall in free-fall fashion in 9 seconds no resistance can be
encountered as they fall. Also, steel beams were found lodged in
buildings far away. If the building were simply falling where do
these beams find the energy to explode outward at such a force to
embed themselves in buildings far away?

Also, there has been no explanation of the explosions in the lower
floors. Not simply one explosion but many even before the planes
hit.

The NIST theory also doesn't hold up since the bottom floors were
undamaged and would resist the fall of the upper floors in their
scenario as well. They also didn't mention the explosions at all. As
for building 7 they say they haven't finished researching it yet.
They also don't account for the unusual way in which some of the beams
were seen to have been cut. They were cut in the exact same fashion
as you'd cut a beam with thermite. The substance you use in
professional demolitions to make diagonal clean cuts as were found.

The amount of molten metal found is inconsistent with the jet fuel
fire theory. They said the beams were 'weakened' not 'melted'. So
then why so much molten steel found? The temperature was not even
near hot enough to melt the steel whatsoever, not even a little. So
how did it get there? Also, if most of the fuel burned upon impact
and lasted about 10 minutes at most, that means the fires were burning
long after on much cooler burning materials such as office material.
And if most of the building is steel and fire resistant materials how
much fuel is left to burn? Where did the fire get fuel that would
burn hot enough to weaken and melt the beams? If jet fuel can't burn
hot enough to melt the steel all that's left is office materials such
as paper, furniture, carpet, drywall, and such materials that burn at
lower temperatures than jet fuel. Keep in mind the beams are also
coated with fire resistant materials. The whole building is designed
to withstand much more severe fires and multiple plane impacts as
described by the designers. It could even stay standing during a
hurricane. The intense smoke is evidence of an oxygen poor fire,
meaning low temperatures and poor fuel.

Why was the evidence shipped out of the USA so quickly? Why wasn't it
allowed to be studied by experts? You'd think they'd want to keep the
evidence for studying to have better research and conclusions to
debunk conspiracy theories. Why the secrecy if there is nothing to
hide?

I don't think the debunkers of the conspiracy theories actually watch
or read the opposing evidence to the official story. Why are they so
eager to believe the official story that is perpetuated by the very
people who funded and planned the destruction of the towers. The
people who actually funded this and planned it are not your friends
they just set the rules. They see you as serfs. On the other hand
I'm trying to help you, to inform you, and you violently attack me.
I've heard both sides of the story, have you? Have you watched the
conspiracy theory videos? They are actually very good and have
logical points made by people who actually built the buildings,
structural engineers, physicists, and other experts in the field which
this pertains.

Also, you have no right to post my private IP information. That is a
more serious offense than discussing my opinions in a civil manner.
I'm free to exercise my right to free speech where I wish. Or are you
in such a rush to reach a fascist society? This topic should be of
interest to all people who would live in a free society. This isn't a
joking matter, many people died, and are still dying because of the
consequences. Don't you want to be sure of what happened so that your
decisions based upon this incident are taken in the right direction?

I have an interest in audio, but I have other interests as well. Why
can't I discuss these issues in a civil manner with other people that
are interested in audio? Why such violent animosity over rational
debate? If you don't like the discussion don't take part in it,
simple as that.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] owen8888888@yahoo.com is offline

On Sep 28, 11:47*pm, "Soundhaspriority" wrote:
wrote in message

[snip]

I have an interest in audio, but I have other interests as well. *Why
can't I discuss these issues in a civil manner with other people that
are interested in audio? *Why such violent animosity over rational
debate?

You must respect the charter of the group, which is specific to discussion
of audio. It does not give you permit to discuss your subject of interest..
If you violate the charter, you can expect people to be angry with you.

Bob Morein
(310) 237-6511

Bob you sound like a decent man. If no one wishes to discuss it
further in a civil way then I'll stop and leave and respect your
wishes. Just so you understand where I'm coming from. When you feel
you know the truth, it's like an obligation of your conscience to
reach as many people as possible with it. It's sad that so many
innocents suffer for the crimes of so few, and those few walk away
with profits. That's all, take care.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Soundhaspriority wrote:

wrote in message

I have an interest in audio, but I have other interests as well. Why
can't I discuss these issues in a civil manner with other people that
are interested in audio? Why such violent animosity over rational
debate?

You must respect the charter of the group, which is specific to discussion
of audio. It does not give you permit to discuss your subject of interest.
If you violate the charter, you can expect people to be angry with you.

I'm not in the mood for an abuse report right now, but tomorrow may be
different.

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] owen8888888@yahoo.com is offline

On Sep 29, 1:30*am, Eeyore
wrote in message

I have an interest in audio, but I have other interests as well. *Why
can't I discuss these issues in a civil manner with other people that
are interested in audio? *Why such violent animosity over rational
debate?

You must respect the charter of the group, which is specific to discussion
of audio. It does not give you permit to discuss your subject of interest.
If you violate the charter, you can expect people to be angry with you.

Bob Morein
(310) 237-6511

Bob you sound like a decent man.

He is.

*If no one wishes to discuss it
further in a civil way then I'll stop and leave and respect your
wishes.

Then GO !

Graham

Eeyore you threaten me again and I'll report you for posting my IP and
that is a much more serious offense.
Posted to rec.audio.pro

wrote from Gooooooooogle Groups...
I have an interest in audio, but I have other interests as well.

There are newsgroups set up specifically for discussion of your other
interests, no matter how ridiculous.

Why can't I discuss these issues in a civil manner with other people that
are interested in audio?

Because if everyone discussed everything in every newsgroup,
Usenet would turn to a disorganized mush. There would be no
hope of finding a place to discuss a specific topic because every
newsgroup was overrun with off-topic messages. Usenet is
already littered with thousands of newsgroups that have been
trashed by uncontrolled off-topic discussions.

Why such violent animosity over rational debate?

Because people who have been using these newsgroups for
many years before you discovered them know what happens
when newsgroups become diluted with off-topic traffic.

Not to mention that you brought in an off-the-wall nutcase
topic that has been hashed around long before you got hold
of it. It is hardly considered "radional debate" by most
thinking people.

If you really want to discuss conspiracy theories and
history revisionism, you will find people eager to talk to you
in those appropriate newsgroups. You'll get nothing but
animosity here. That is how Usenet works. You have
already been killfiled as a 1st class nutbag by many of
the people you would have wanted to talk to here.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
George's ProSound Company George's ProSound Company is offline

On Sep 29, 1:30 am, Eeyore
wrote in message

[...]

dont worry about eyesore, he's drunk again
just likewhen he promised to send lawyers on me for some long forgotten
something that I said
as you would expect the lawyers never came, he is a useless liar and
industrial thief, bragging about copying QSC mechanical chassis designs and
useing them as his own
he is just a wind bag with no balls to back up the bull**** he spouts
George

Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] 0junk4me@bellsouth.net is offline

Default owen8888888 is one sad fool

On 2008-09-28 said:
Eeyore you threaten me again and I'll report you for posting my IP
and that is a much more serious offense.

Hahahahahahaha!!! ROtflmao!!!

THat is not an offense dip****! You're violating the
charter of this newsgroup, and chances are good the terms of
service of charter communications as well as others.
EVery time you post that information is shown. Take your
black helicopter garbage to another newsgroup, and avoid
the pain. OTherwise, we'll splatter your ip information all
over usenet. Charter communications will be deluged with
complaints about you. Your worst nightmares will all come
true, and I'll help make 'em happen dip****.
AT this point you have a choice to make. TAke this sort of
discussion out of rec.audio.pro or figure that people will
be acting upon the information Graham posted. NOthing he
did was illegal. Even if it is or was here in the U.S. he's
not in the U.S. and they're not going to bother with
international extradition for a chump change complaint like
that might be. YOur continued conduct here is definitely
not something your mama would be proud of, and CHarter
communications might not be real impressed either.

WEre I you I think I'd choose to only inhabit this group
when I wanted to discuss audio production and keep the
history revisionist crap to appropriate discussion groups.

I can understand my old dead grandmother believing such crap
about the moon landing being a hoax, but she had a 5th grade
education. I thought the upper midwest where you live had
better schools than that.

Posted to rec.audio.pro

wrote from Goooooooooogle Groups...
Eeyore you threaten me again and I'll report you for
posting my IP and that is a much more serious offense.

Your cluelessness appears to extend to how the internet works.

Posted to rec.audio.pro

On Sep 29, 12:02*pm, wrote:
On 2008-09-28 said:
[...]

I'm not violating any law and you don't scare me one bit. On the
other hand posting someone's IP is a serious violation of their
privacy. You're just a wannabe bully with nothing to contribute but
animosity.

I certainly could care less what you think and don't take you
seriously after you've shown what a foul, close-minded, arrogant, twit
you are. Why should anyone else? Wow, your grandmother was smarter
than you with a 5th grade education. That looks bad on you haha. Try
actually reading and watching what someone says before you go on a
tirade against them. You might learn something if you shut up for a
minute and listen.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Paul Stamler Paul Stamler is offline

Sender - plonk.

Thread - plonk.

Plonk, plonk, fizz, fizz
Ah, what a relief it is.

Peace,
Paul

Posted to rec.audio.pro

wrote from Gooooooogle Groups...
I'm not violating any law and you don't scare me one bit. On the
other hand posting someone's IP is a serious violation of their
privacy.

Your IP is public information. Where do you think he got it?
You really don't know the first thing about the internet, do you?
With every posting here you expose yourself as more clueless.
You promised to leave. Guess you aren't up to honoring your
own promises, either. I guess we shouldn't be surprised.

Posted to rec.audio.pro

On Sep 29, 1:21*pm, "Richard Crowley" wrote:
wrote from Gooooooogle Groups...

I'm not violating any law and you don't scare me one bit. *On the
other hand posting someone's IP is a serious violation of their
privacy.

Your IP is public information. Where do you think he got it?
You really don't know the first thing about the internet, do you?
With every posting here you expose yourself as more clueless.
You promised to leave. Guess you aren't up to honoring your
own promises, either. *I guess we shouldn't be surprised.

Well Richard you complain about the thread then you keep going on and
on as if you're forced to read it and reply. You keep trying to
provoke a response. Seems you actually enjoy it as some sort of
release for your caustic personality disorder. Go ahead and take your
hatred out on me if it makes you feel better. I really could care
less. I'm not at all affected, just amazed at how easy people are to
manipulate and control, to the point where they defend their own
slavery.

As for IP information being public. Finding my IP is not necessarily
an invasion or very difficult. Tracing the IP and posting it in a
public forum for misuse against me IS an invasion of privacy. READ
THE RULES, ... but I know how much you hate to read, especially
technical things. It doesn't matter how you try to twist it around,
all you need is a bit of common sense.

With that said, I've had quite enough of this bickering over details
that are trivial. I've got better things to do. Take care.
Posted to rec.audio.pro

On 2008-09-29 said:
other hand posting someone's IP is a serious violation of their
privacy.

NO it isn't. IF you look at the headers of usenet
articles it's right there for the world to see. YOu are
quite clueless about the way the internet works aren't you.

I have no respect for your black helicopter bull****. I
come here to discuss audio production, which is my business.
I have no respect for you, as you've shown you don't deserve
any. AS others have told you there are newsgroups to
discuss your topic of interest. NO matter how many
philosophers you quote it doesn't make any difference to the
regulars in this newsgroup. tHey don't wish to see quality
information scroll off news servers to make room for this
crap. Have a look at a list of newsgroups and you'll find
places where discussion of your history revisionist ideas is
welcomed, and the basis and purpose of the group.

YOu have been met with hostility as others have suggested
you take this topic elsewhere. sInce you don't seem to
grasp the concept of newsgroups and have shown no respect to
the regulars of this newsgroup we're showing you none.
Quote all the bull**** dead philosophers you like but it
makes no difference. YOur chosen incessant discussion of
subjects not germane to this newsgroup is not welcome here,
and not appreciated.
KEep it up and expect many to follow through with the ip
information that is *always* posted with your articles, and
expect Charter COmmunications to hear from plenty of
disgruntled users of this newsgroup. AT this point, the
choice is yours. Acquire a clue or two and take this topi
to an appropriate newsgroup, or suffer the consequences, and
there *are* consequences. WE've caused more than one jerk
to lose his internet access, and might just decide you're
the next one. Or, you might decide to be the next one. YOu
pick it.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

George's ProSound Company wrote:

On Sep 29, 1:30 am, Eeyore
wrote in message

[...]

How often do you lose your marbles George ?

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

wrote:

READ THE RULES

I suggest you do.

Particularly ones called AUP (acceptable use policy) and TOS (terms of
service).

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] owen8888888@yahoo.com is offline

On Oct 2, 12:17*am, Anonymous Remailer
wrote:
There was no moon landing. 1960-1969 ----think about this time line
from when JFK (assassinated because he wanted the gold standard)
announces to 1969 landing, just doesn't add up. Furthering this idea,
the technology behind the filming of 2001 A Space Odyssey was integral
to the scam. The moon landing was propaganda campaign against the
Russians. Why haven't the Russians landed on the moon?
9/11, very simple idea.
This is the NWO's answer to the German Reichstag fire (see:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reichstag_fire)
and an extension of Operation Northwoods (see:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwood).
Just finishing Jim Marrs book "the rise of the fourth reich," very
revealing book. Did you know that the fuses for the US' atomic bombs
were German made? They were intercepted from a German sub. Why live in
denial? The US elections will be suspended, end of story.

Hey Eeyore stick your report up your donkey ass. These threats coming
from someone whose account is already suspended is what's really
absurd and comical. If anyone took you seriously they'd have to be
dumber and more insane than a rabid ass, and that's very rare to
find. You're literally a dumb ass. I think Eeyore should change his
name to Dr. Ass. That's Drunk Rabid Ass.

Anonymous you bring up good points but they won't get it. They won't
even watch or read any of the evidence. They don't want to get it
because they are too insecure. They are afraid of letting go of the
stability of their current reality and they don't have the courage to
think for themselves. They want to be a part of this group no matter
what it takes, even given up their individuality.

I was thinking they're just in denial, but they're also boneheads.
They behave like rabid donkeys; that should be the first clue. They
can't argue against logic and truth so they just start attacking you
instead of the arguments. I gave them many chances. They don't even
read the arguments; they have already closed their minds completely.
Notice how the most rabid ones have a history for being irrational and
useless? Your points are wasted on them. Anyone worth reaching will
take the info and use it well. It only took 5% for the American
Revolution.

As for the rest; some people won't get it no matter how much evidence
you present to them on a silver platter. They're not able to. They
don't have any critical thinking ability left, and what little they
had has been washed out. Therefore, they want to believe that their
society is telling them the truth. You are a threat to their false
sense of security so naturally you are attacked violently. They will
continue to be good slaves because that's their desired role in life.
They have given up. They have been programmed very well; beyond hope
it seems.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
philicorda[_6_] philicorda[_6_] is offline

On Thu, 02 Oct 2008 07:56:59 -0700, owen8888888 wrote:

snip
As for the rest; some people won't get it no matter how much evidence
you present to them on a silver platter. They're not able to. They
don't have any critical thinking ability left, and what little they had
has been washed out. Therefore, they want to believe that their society
is telling them the truth. You are a threat to their false sense of
security so naturally you are attacked violently. They will continue to
be good slaves because that's their desired role in life. They have
given up. They have been programmed very well; beyond hope it seems.

You know, I always thought the people who believe in these conspiracy
theories are the ones with a false sense of security.

The idea that your country is an easy terrorist target, and the
government incompetent and powerless to stop it, that is a much more
frightening prospect. To admit you are powerless, and have no real
insider knowledge beyond the bare facts reported by the press is harder
than believing that you know what's *really* going on.

If you are interested, find the NORAD radio tapes from 11/9.
There is about 30 hours of audio, spread over 11 channels.
I found them quite illuminating.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] owen8888888@yahoo.com is offline

On Oct 2, 1:19*pm, philicorda
wrote:
[...]

You're not powerless that's the point. You all have the power to
change things. An organization derives its power from the people
after all. It's you who give away your power with your ignorance and
inaction. Your complacency is what seals the deal and makes it ok for
them to do what they do and get away with it. They control the
education, they control the media, they keep you dumbed down. They
don't want you to educate yourself, to find what's really going on.
Well, it works. It works so well that most people think you're a nut
if you question their authority on the truth. Look at this forum for
example.

Of course what you said is a frightening prospect. That's because
that's exactly what they intended. They want you to feel powerless,
because they rule by fear and intimidation. Look at all the
parallels with Nazism. You fabricate a terrorist threat, make people
scared, they give away their rights like the "Patriot Act'. Research
how the Nazis came to power. It's history repeating itself. The only
difference is, Nazi Germany was more of an experiment and now the real
thing is going to happen. After all, it was the US bankers that
financed the Nazi machine, all for personal profit without any regard
for the common person.

Now they can come get you and throw you in jail without a trial if
they don't like what you say about them. Whose to know what happened
to the person? Doesn't that scare you and make you mad? And all for
what? Just for an illusion, a fabrication. Just so a group of elite
madmen can fulfill their power and control complex. It's a high they
get from all their power. Once they have some they want more and it
never stops. We have to stop it for the sake of our planet and
humanity. Don't you see that? They don't care about you, you're just
a number to them, a slave to provide an excess profit for them. It's
just a mafia with the Godfathers being the international banking
cartels. Would our founding fathers worn us so much about the threat
if it wasn't real? Did you even read the quotes I posted? Is it any
wonder the people who act against them are killed? Is it any wonder
that the leaders of the Truth movement like Jordan Maxwell and Alex
Jones have their lives threatened? If what they say is just crackpot
fantasies then why intimidate them and threaten them?

When the people with money control what is shown on the media do you
think you're going to get the truth and nothing but the truth? Come
on, think about it. Even Nova on PBS didn't even mention the
explosives in the whole program. There was just a brief statement by
one of the engineers that the buildings fell similar to a demolition.
That's because it was a demolition. But they didn't expound on the
idea at all, just a brief mention. What kind of complete explanation
is that? And their pancake theory was so bad that they had to come up
with another study, NIST, to try to mend it and debunk it. hahaha

The NIST didn't mention any explosives either. They rely on people's
stupidity and ignorance to get away with all this and it's working.
People don't want to think, they are too lazy, apathetic, and
unmotivated. They are just defending their right to be ignorant and
inactive in matters of importance. They don't want to take
responsibility. The productive people are mostly busy working their
ass off just to survive and pay taxes at the same time. This tax is
just theft, without any law to back it up. There is no law that
states you have to pay an income tax. It's all a scam. If 9/11 was a
hoax, then you can't believe anything the media tells you and the
implications cascade to not being able to trust your government on any
matters.

I don't claim to know the 100% truth but at least I try to come to an
understanding of what is going on based on the facts available. How
can we, when it's all hidden from us? We just have to approximate as
best as possible, like a scientific theory. They're not proofs but
they work to explain reality. 9/11 is just an example of that
process. As you can see, there are a lot of facts available and a lot
missing, but from the pieces available you can piece together a more
realistic and truthful picture of what really happened.

I think it's much easier to just sit back and accept that the media is
telling you the truth. What initiative or ability to think critically
and independently does that take? None. These people don't even
question the official story. They are comfortable and don't want to
bother. As long as people are comfortable they won't demand change.
It's as simple as that. They'll wait till a crisis happens and they
start killing off people or stealing their fortunes. Look at the
current bank bailout for $700 billion dollars here in the USA. They
squandered the money of taxpayers and now they want the taxpayers to
pay again to correct the mistakes. They are held accountable for
nothing. Why? Because fools like the people here show how easy they
are to manipulate and fool. All it takes is some entertainment, some
religion, some drugs to dope them up, and some brainwashing with the
media.

Start questioning things you thought were true and you might be
surprised what you thought was true really isn't the full story or
even close to the truth. That takes a lot more effort than sitting
back and taking someone else's word for it.

Posted to rec.audio.pro

wrote:
[...]

they don't like what you say about them. Who’s to know what happened
to the person? Doesn't that scare you and make you mad; and all for
what? Just for an illusion, a fabrication. Just so a group of elite
madmen can fulfill their power and control complex. It's a high they
get from all their power. Once they have some they want more and it
never stops. We have to stop it for the sake of our planet and
humanity. Don't you see that? They don't care about you; you're
just
a number to them, a slave to provide an excess profit for them. It's
just a mafia with the Godfathers being the international banking
cartels.

Would our founding fathers warn us so much about the threat
[...]

The NIST study didn't mention any explosives either. They rely on

Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] 0junk4me@bellsouth.net is offline

Default please don't feed the troll

On 2008-10-02 said:
Nothing relevant to this newsgroup.

Please don't feed owen's delusion. REport him to
instead.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Anonymous Remailer wrote:

There was no moon landing. 1960-1969

Oh GREAT now we've got the REAL kooks in here

Comments:
This message did not originate from the Sender address
above. It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.
Please report problems or inappropriate use to the remailer administrator
at .
Subject:
Moon Landing Hoax and 9/11 explaination
oundation.de

Not sure why the second above abuse contact.

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.pro

On 2008-10-02 said:
Nothing relevant to this newsgroup.

Please don't feed owen's delusion. *REport him to
instead.

You don't like it? Then go away and stop responding you twit.
Otherwise you're equally to blame.

--- Benjamin Franklin, NOvember 1755 from the
Historical review of Pennsylvania

Recognize that? You posted that in one of your messages. Boggles the
mind how you can post that in your message and be such a close minded
twit. Did you comprehend that or did you just like the way it sounds?
lol

Did you know he also said this?:

"That is simple. In the Colonies we issue our own money.
It is called Colonial Scrip. We issue it in proper proportion
to the demands of trade and industry to make the products
pass easily from the producers to the consumers. In this manner,
creating for ourselves our own paper money, we control its
purchasing power, and we have no interest to pay no one."

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become
corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters.''

"Without freedom of thought there can be no such thing as wisdom; and
no such thing as public liberty without freedom of speech."

"It is the first responsibility of every citizen to question
authority."

"It would be thought a hard government that should tax its people one
tenth part."

Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!"

"Man will ultimately be governed by God or by tyrants."

"A nation of well informed men who have been taught to know and prize
the rights which God has given them cannot be enslaved. It is in the
region of ignorance that tyranny begins."

Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] owen8888888@yahoo.com is offline

On Oct 2, 8:15*pm, Eeyore
Hey Eeyore stick your report up your donkey ass. *These threats coming
from someone whose account is already suspended is what's really
absurd and comical.

I don't have a suspended account. Else how would I be posting here ? You're even stupider than you first
appeared which I thought near impossible.

NOW GO !

Graham

That's not the account I'm talking about Dr. Ass. Get a clue and
figure it out.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] owen8888888@yahoo.com is offline

On Oct 2, 10:00*pm, Eeyore
Eeyore wrote:
wrote:
Hey Eeyore stick your report up your donkey ass. *These threats coming
from someone whose account is already suspended is what's really
absurd and comical.

I don't have a suspended account. Else how would I be posting here ? You're even stupider than you first

appeared which I thought near impossible.

NOW GO !

That's not the account I'm talking about Dr. Ass. *Get a clue and
figure it out.

You mean the one that google reports ? I haven't a clue what that's about.. I rarely post through google but it
still works. And I have a perfectly functional gmail account too. You figure it out, I can't.

***NOW GO*** !!!!

Graham

Useless google ban. Go ahead and report me. lol

I have a message from Poo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoEMKGb0aVQ

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

On 2008-10-02
said:
Nothing relevant to this newsgroup.

Please don't feed owen's delusion. REport him to
instead.

Abuse report sent.

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] owen8888888@yahoo.com is offline

On Oct 2, 10:52*pm, Eeyore
On 2008-10-02 said:
Nothing relevant to this newsgroup.

Please don't feed owen's delusion. *REport him to
instead.

Abuse report sent.

Graham

Your life's purpose is fulfilled now, well done.

hoax or coax? Institut de Sexualité humaine Audio Opinions 2 March 21st 05 10:21 PM
An Explaination Mike Dobony Pro Audio 2 March 7th 04 10:18 PM
Is the high end a hoax? CCSman High End Audio 102 November 18th 03 04:14 PM