Posted to rec.audio.pro,
Ty Ford Ty Ford is offline

Default Video Guys in Australia - A question about my book

Hi Folks,

It seems Video Guys in Australia are selling my location audio book.

http://www.videoguys.com.au/scripts/...idProduct=3930

Other than the box I sold to B&H, I'm the only seller and they didn't get any
books from me.

Any of our "down under" guys know anything about the company?

Thanks,

Ty Ford

Guitar player?:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWaPRHMGhGA

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mike Rivers Mike Rivers is offline

On Sep 23, 3:32 pm, Ty Ford wrote:

It seems Video Guys in Australia are selling my location audio book.
Other than the box I sold to B&H, I'm the only seller and they didn't get any
books from me.

Maybe they're getting them from a publisher in China? Is yours
supposed to be printed on thin paper?
Posted to rec.audio.pro
hank alrich hank alrich is offline

Mike Rivers wrote:

On Sep 23, 3:32 pm, Ty Ford wrote:

It seems Video Guys in Australia are selling my location audio book.
Other than the box I sold to B&H, I'm the only seller and they didn't
get any books from me.

Maybe they're getting them from a publisher in China? Is yours
supposed to be printed on thin paper?

Is it printed upside down so Aussies can read it?

--
ha
Iraq is Arabic for Vietnam
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Keith Keith is offline

On Sep 24, 6:15*am, (hank alrich) wrote:
Mike Rivers wrote:
On Sep 23, 3:32 pm, Ty Ford wrote:

It seems Video Guys in Australia are selling my location audio book.
Other than the box I sold to B&H, I'm the only seller and they didn't
get any books from me.

Maybe they're getting them from a publisher in China? Is yours
supposed to be printed on thin paper? *

Is it printed upside down so Aussies can read it?

--
ha
Iraq is Arabic for Vietnam

Haven't seen it but we generally stand on our heads to read.
Posted to rec.audio.pro

Mike Rivers wrote:
On Sep 23, 3:32 pm, Ty Ford wrote:

It seems Video Guys in Australia are selling my location audio book.
Other than the box I sold to B&H, I'm the only seller and they didn't
get any books from me.

Maybe they're getting them from a publisher in China? Is yours
supposed to be printed on thin paper?

Is it printed upside down so Aussies can read it?

--
ha
Iraq is Arabic for Vietnam

Haven't seen it but we generally stand on our heads to read.

LOL! That's real talent! g

--
ha
Iraq is Arabic for Vietnam

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Keith Keith is offline

Mike Rivers wrote:
On Sep 23, 3:32 pm, Ty Ford wrote:

It seems Video Guys in Australia are selling my location audio book.
Other than the box I sold to B&H, I'm the only seller and they didn't
get any books from me.

Maybe they're getting them from a publisher in China? Is yours
supposed to be printed on thin paper? *

Is it printed upside down so Aussies can read it?

--
ha
Iraq is Arabic for Vietnam

Haven't seen it but we generally stand on our heads to read.

LOL! That's real talent! *g

--
ha
Iraq is Arabic for Vietnam

You should watch me trying to turn the page !
Posted to rec.audio.pro
hank alrich hank alrich is offline

I think it must be a company run by Bwian.

buzzardbreathnews.com

--
ha
Iraq is Arabic for Vietnam
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Ty Ford Ty Ford is offline

On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 16:05:50 -0400, Mike Rivers wrote
(in article
):

On Sep 23, 3:32 pm, Ty Ford wrote:

It seems Video Guys in Australia are selling my location audio book.
Other than the box I sold to B&H, I'm the only seller and they didn't get
any
books from me.

Maybe they're getting them from a publisher in China? Is yours
supposed to be printed on thin paper?

They surfaced. Apparently they get them from B&H.

Regards,

Ty Ford

PS: If you read upside down, what happens when you pee?

Guitar player?:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWaPRHMGhGA

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Lucky[_3_] Lucky[_3_] is offline

GregS wrote:

Buzzardnews is located close to where I used to live in the desert.

I know that place. The little newsstand right near the oasis.
Posted to rec.audio.pro

"Lucky" wrote ...
GregS wrote:
Buzzardnews is located close to where I used to live in the desert.

I know that place. The little newsstand right near the oasis.

Yeah, that's all fine and well. But next time somebody is in their
neighborhood, stop by and give them what-for.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Lucky[_3_] Lucky[_3_] is offline

Richard Crowley wrote:

Yeah, that's all fine and well. But next time somebody is in their
neighborhood, stop by and give them what-for.

And the whosey-whatsits.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Keith Keith is offline

On Sep 23, 3:32 pm, Ty Ford wrote:

It seems Video Guys in Australia are selling my location audio book.
Other than the box I sold to B&H, I'm the only seller and they didn't get
any
books from me.

Maybe they're getting them from a publisher in China? Is yours
supposed to be printed on thin paper? *

They surfaced. Apparently they get them from B&H.

Regards,

Ty Ford

PS: If you read upside down, what happens when you pee?

Acting and Voiceover Demoshttp://www.tyford.com
Guitar player?:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWaPRHMGhGA

There was a joke circling around about what is a Bat's greatest
fear..........incontinence.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
jakdedert jakdedert is offline

Ty Ford wrote:
Ty Ford

PS: If you read upside down, what happens when you pee?

Depends on if you have a boner or not....

jak