obuh studio

Default Sennheiser VSM-201 vocoder

I am considering selling famous Sennheiser VSM-201 vocoder in
excellent condition. Have no idea about its current market value.
Would be nice to get any indications. Thanks in advance.
lm

Hi,
The only one I've ever seen was to sell for $9K.
I don't know if it was sold for this price.
Regards,
Laurent.

obuh studio

"lm" wrote in message .. .
Hi,
The only one I've ever seen was to sell for $9K.
I don't know if it was sold for this price.
Regards,
Laurent.

Hello, thanks for the feedback, however i think the seller had to be
crazy asking such price.
My BEst
WOjcek

lm

Hello, thanks for the feedback, however i think the seller had to be
crazy asking such price.
My BEst
WOjcek

I aggree with you, this price is really crazy.
Perhaps because only 50 of them were built (?)
Here's a link, look at "Neupreis" and "Gebrauchtpreis" !!!...
http://www.edefox.de/Frameset/newsle...ail.asp?ID=172
Perhaps are you now a rich man ? :-)
Regards,
Laurent.