Number2Penzil

Default comparison

can anyone tell me any major differences between a 10" Kicker L5 and a 12"
Kicker Comp Vr. thanks in advance
Brandon Buckner

Well, one is square, one is round.... sorry, yet another impulse.

Seriously though, I've heard them both and in the same car, with
slightly different sized subs (an 8L5 and a 15" Comp Vr) the 8 in a slot
ported Kicker recommended box and the 15 in a sealed Kicker recommended
box (the ported was WAY to big), the 8 sounded a ton better and louder
even. Keep in mind the square corners add just a tad more surface area,
but it will be aimilar to the 12 in your case. In the car mentioned
above, there is currently a 10L7 in a ported box and it sounds damn good
and plenty loud. Definitely more than a 12" or 15" Comp VR.

Brandonb