Posted to rec.audio.tubes
RadioAttic RadioAttic is offline

Default New Web Site - "Old Audio Archives"

One of my long-term goals for the Radio Attic's Archives web site has
been to shred out new web sites for vintage audio, European radios,
and test equipment. Tonight I published the new web site at
http://oldaudioarchives.com.

Sadly, I never counted the vintage audio in the Archives, and the new
site looks kinda puny with only 136 items in it!

Old Audio Archives, like its parent the Radio Attic's Archives, is
primarily an identification resource for collectors. Nothing on the
site is for sale. I am dependent on others to send photos of
identified pieces of vintage audio for the site's success.

I'm inviting you all to send photographs of your vintage audio for
this new web site.

Thank you in advance!

Steve Adams )
Webmaster, The Radio Attic's Old Audio Archives
http://oldaudioarchives.com