Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Ian Bell[_2_] Ian Bell[_2_] is offline

Default RAT Mixer

Anyone else still working on this?

Cheers

Ian
Posted to rec.audio.tubes
sortech sortech is offline

Ian Bell wrote:
Anyone else still working on this?

Cheers

Ian

Sure, how about are any of the current production tubes any good?
particularly are any of them reliable?
Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Ian Thompson-Bell[_4_] Ian Thompson-Bell[_4_] is offline

sortech wrote:
Ian Bell wrote:
Anyone else still working on this?

Cheers

Ian

Sure, how about are any of the current production tubes any good?
particularly are any of them reliable?

Good question. I have heard good reports about Electro Harmonix but that
is about all. What is your experience.

How is you mixer design coming along?

Cheers

Ian